7)💜

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tujh ko bulaye tujhko hi chaahe,

Dil kyu ye mera rukta hi nahi 💕

○❉❉○○❉❉○○❉❉○

He keep kissing her soft lips making her feel dizzy, she never experienced such feelings before, a new sensation ran in her body making her knee feels like jelly. Though he kissed him before too but today his kiss was more of love making her loose her senses.

"Sukriya" breaking the kiss, he touches their forehead together making her feel loved for the first time in her life.

(Thank you)

"Mei change krke aaya" he added while rushing into the washroom making her raced heartbeat calm.

(I should get changed)

"Fizah" as he comes out from the washroom, she dragged him towards the bed making him surprised and confused.

"Zaroorat nhi hai iski" before he could ask anything else, she starts applying antiseptic cream on his wounds making his heart flutter.
He never see this side of her before, she was really innocent and pure  which captures his steel heart a bit.

(It's not necessary)

"Apko chott lagi hai" she replied with moistened eyes making him feel bad as in all this he hurts her the most without understanding her properly.

(You're injured)

"Kahan jaa rhi ho?" As she completed her work, she picked up a pillow from the bed and comforter from cupboard making him puzzled.

(Where are you going?)

"Bahar" she replied meekly while turning to go but suddenly feels her body lifting up.

(Outside)

"Ars...had" he lifts her making her dumbfounded.

"Aaj se yahi sona" he added while lying her softly on their bed.

(Sleep here from now onwards)

"Lekin...mei.." she tries to form some words but her throat betrayed her as he hovered on her top making her heart jumped in nervousness.

(But...)

"Shhh" putting his finger on her lips, he kissed her forehead lovingly while shifting on his side swiftly.

"Good night" he mumbled while pulling her closer in his arms making her heart stopped and body stiff for good minutes.
His every act was doing something in her body which she can't pinpoint properly.

"Arshad" after few minutes, she called him hesitantly making him hummed.

"Maham ammi ka call aaya tha kya?" Her voice was hoarse and breaking indicating that she was going to cry soon.

(Did you get a call from maham mom?)

"Kuch hua hai kya?" He got alert after hearing her voice which somehow pains him.

(Anything happened?)

"Woh....unka phone nhi lag rha aur walime mei bhi nhi aayi thi woh" she reasoned him while crying faintly making him clutch his hand into a tight fist.

(That…her phone is going unreachable and she didn't even come to reception)

"Pata nhi kaisi hongi woh" she cried hard while putting her hands on mouth making him feel bad for her.
He hugged her tightly while patting her hairs lovingly making her feel relaxed a bit.

(Don't know how she will be)

He was shocked after hearing her words, how kind hearted she is, even after knowing the truth she was caring for them who uttered cruel words for her. She was a gem, indeed a gem who cares for everyone including him who never behave nicely with her. He was regretting for hurting her, for using shattering words for her.

"Sab thik hoga...tum fikr maat kro" he whispered while holding her tightly.

(Everything will be fine....Don't worry)

"Mei kl jau kya unke pass?" She asked like a kid asking permission from professor.

(Should I go to her tomorrow?)

"Hmm...mei bhi sath aaunga" his reply wins her heart making her smile.

(I'll also come along with you)

"Arshad" she called him again, still hiding in his chest.

"Hmm" he replied leisurely making her look at him.

"Aap abba jaan ki baat maan lein" she added in fear making him furious suddenly.

(Agree with father)

❆❆❊❅❊❆❆

"Assalamualaikum! abba jaan" he greeted usman at the dining table making him surprised.

"Waalaikumsalam" he replied while looking at him who was smiling.

"Meine kuch faisala kiya hai khud ke bare mein" arshad added while looking at saba and usman with serious face.

(I have decided something about myself)

"Mei mudabir banane ke liye taiyaar hoon" he added after seeing their nod.

(I'm ready to become politician)

"Kya?" Usman gets up from his seat and hugged him tightly making him hugged his father back. He never his father that much happy which somehow makes him calm and relax.

(What?)

"Apne toh dil khush krdiya aj" usman said with happy tears making saba and fizah smile.

(You make me happiest)

"Lekin..." arshad paused making usman's happiness dried away.

(But...)

"Mei painting nhi chodd sakta" he added making usman stiff while fizah clutches her dupatta tightly in nervousness.

(I'll not leave painting)

"Meine bhot soch samjh kr yeh faisala kiya hai abba jaan, mana na krein" he continued while eyeing fizah who was looking more nervous than him.

(I have decided this very thoughtfully, don't refuse dad)

"Hmm" tears filled in his eyes after listening his reply, he didn't expect usman mailk to agree this soon even in his wildest dream.

"Love you! abba jaan" in excitement he kissed his cheek making saba and fizah chuckle loudly.

✩✦✩

"Sukriya" when she comes in their room, he hugged her from behind making her shiver in his tight grip.

"Sukriya apka" he again whispered in her ears making her mind flooded with several sensations.

"Meine kaha tha na woh mann jayenge" she replied with great difficulty as his closeness was making her heart week.

(I said that he will agree)

"Hmm" he kissed her jawline making her froze in it's place.

"Arshad" usman's loud voice startled them making him rushed out quickly without realizing that he promised something to her yesterday.

"Hume aaj maham ammi se milne jana tha" seeing his fading figure she mumbled to herself in pain.

(We had to go to meet Maham mom today)

◎○◎○✮✮○◎○◎

"Khana laga doon?" He comes home at 2 am as today was his first day and it takes him time to adjust in that environment.

(Should I arrange food?)

"Nhi.....aaj joining ki party thi toh...khaa kr aaya hoon" he replied coldly as today on his joining a small party was organized for him to make him feel comfortable. Usman left early but he was stucked there as everyone forced him to stay.

(No....I had eaten in joining party)

"Hmm" she took all the utensils back to the kitchen while keeping few foods in the refrigerator.

She get disheartened as today she especially made everything of his liking but he didn't even tasted it.

She thought to eat together but everything got spoiled. She was starving since evening but after hearing his cold reply all her appetite vanished away.

When she returned to their room, he was already in bed sleeping peacefully. She was hurt as he didn't fulfil his promise nor understands her feeling.

Whole night she cried silently as everything was hurting her, she didn't know what she did wrong that she ended up like this.

Earlier she have hopes that one day someone will definitely come in her life and give her all happiness she deserves but now she feels herself a burden. Firstly her parents left her alone now her husband is also avoiding her. Unknowingly he hurts her which pricked her deeply.

◎✩✧✧✧✩◎

"Fizah" he yells while searching for his wallet aggressively.

"Mera wallet kahan hai?" He shouts after seeing her shivering figure at the doorway.

(Where's my wallet?)

"First dr...drawer" she replied in shivering state while he opens the first drawer of side table furiously only to find his leather wallet there.

It's been one month and everything changed drastically. Arshad now unnecessarily shouts at her. He hardly gives time to her. Come home late and leaves early making her hurt. She adapted his new behavior without saying anything in return because she thinks it's useless to argue with him.

He didn't care to notice his wife's health just for once, her skin become paler, face become gloomy and eyes become lifeless. She lost her weight, her body looks weeker and her smile got completely vanished from her face still she looks over him, his things, his needs, his everything but not as a wife but as a servant.

After that night, he didn't touch her, he didn't even care where she sleeps whole night. She became master in hiding her feelings while he became master in giving her pain and avoiding her.

She was broken but smiles everytime as not wanting to trouble her in laws. Though saba tried many times to talk with arshad about fizah but he denied everytime.

◎✫◎

"Maham ammi" she thought to visit her orphanage as it's been a month and she was missing them dearly.

"Maham.." she called her again while coming inside the orphan but get shocked after seeing the scene infront of her.

"Yeh koun hai?" Someone asked maham whose face become white after seeing her.

(Who's she?)

"Pata nhi" rashida replied before maham making her fragile heart break again. She thought they will accept her after marriage but here no one is there for her. She deeply breaks down but didn't show it all.

(Don't know)

"Ga...galat jagah....aagyi shyd mei" she replied while controlling her tears and rushed out from the orphanage in hurry.

(Maybe I have come to wrong place)

Maryam was dressed beautifully in bridal attire, seems like she was getting married today while unknown people were present there maybe her distant relative or someone closer to them.

She was feeling broken, capped and shattered. She feels herself like a left over, no one is considering her, making her feel burden. She was still recovering from the shock that her long term relation ends in a blink which pains her soft heart.

After passing two street, she cried her heart out. The passage was narrow and hardly anyone comes there in evening. She didn't realized when sun sets as it's been two hours and she was still there.

She comes there by walking and it takes almost 30 minutes to reach there. She didn't want to use anything which doesn't belong to her. Though she was the daughter in law of Malik's but she never feels like that.

She was walking like a lost puppy, totally lost in herself when suddenly she feels her head heavier making her dizzy.

She ignored it and continued walking but suddenly everything starts becoming blurry infront of her eyes making her stumble.

Her state was getting worsen making her loose senses. She didn't know what happened suddenly with her when suddenly a high speed car comes in her way making her black out before it hits her.

★★★★★★★★

After a long time 💜

How's  it? 🌷

Arshad tum toh badal gye yrr 😭

What happened with Fizah? Any guesses? ❤️

Next update after 95+ votes 🌸

Do comment and vote

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro