Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"It ended just like that? Are you serious?" Jimin was trying to wrap his mind around what he had just been told."With no warning at all? Just done?"

Yoongi nodded with a heavy sigh."I can't believe it either. I had such high expectations."

"What a bummer." Jimin sighed as well, feeling quite let down."I was looking forward to seeing it myself."

"Well, don't." Yoongi slumped his shoulders."It had a terrible ending. I mean, the rest was okay. Not horrible but not that good either. But the ending really ruined it."

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung asked from his spot at the drive-thru window. Work was pretty slow right now. The lunch rush had ended a little bit ago.

Jimin pouted."That new movie Hyung went to see. Apparently, the protagonist dies at the very end."

Leaving the drive-thru window, Taehyung stepped over to the front counter to chat with Jimin and Yoongi."Who did you go with?"

Yoongi stuffed his hands into the pockets of his pants."I went alone."

Taehyung gave a small, exaggerated gasp."You went to the theater alone? Why didn't you take Jin-hyung? Or your boyfriend?"

"Jin-hyung was with Jackson." Yoongi leaned against the counter."And taking Hoseok would be dumb. Why would I take my blind boyfriend to the theater?"

"You could have taken me and Jimin." Taehyung loved going to the theater. He didn't really care who he accompanied.

Yoongi perked an eyebrow at Taehyung and made a 'pft' at him."You don't actually want to watch anything at the theater though. You just go for the popcorn."

"Of course I just go for the popcorn. Theater popcorn is yummy." Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows at Yoongi."So can I go to the theater with you next time? You can just buy me popcorn, and I'll let you enjoy the movie."

Being in complete disagreement to that suggestion, Yoongi pulled his hands out of his pockets and folded his arms across his chest."Not a chance, asswipe. I'm not taking you with me. You talk too much. And you can buy your own damn popcorn."

When Taehyung pouted at Yoongi's response, Jimin smiled and lightly pat Taehyung's shoulder."It's okay, Tae. I'd buy popcorn for you."

"Really?" Taehyung's whole face lit up.

"No." Jimin laughed when his flat answer caused Taehyung to slap his arm.

Yoongi rolled his eyes then glanced around."Where's Jungkook? He usually chats with you two when business is slow."

Jimin jutted his thumb toward the back."He's in the kitchen, texting his girlfriend. Whenever he texts her, he smiles at his phone like a lovestruck teenager. It makes me sick."

"Is that jealousy I hear?" Taehyung teased.

"I'm not jealous." Jimin denied, placing his hands onto his hips with a huff."I just think she's bad news. That girl is too cute and sweet. She's got to be hiding some evil underneath all that sweetness."

Yoongi sighed and shook his head."You're just saying that because you don't like her. And you don't like her because she's dating Jungkook, instead of you. Just get over it." He really didn't see why anyone would dislike Chaeyoung."I think she seems like a really nice girl. Give her a chance. Jungkook is happy with her, so let them enjoy being together."

"You can only be so calm about it because you have Hoseok-hyung." Jimin didn't think it was right that he was the only one who didn't like Chaeyoung. He didn't want to admit that his dislike of the girl was just because of his jealousy."If he dumped you, your attitude toward other people's relationships would be so different."

"Why would Hoseok dump me?" Yoongi scoffed at the mere thought."We get along great. He's really understanding, which is exactly the type of person I've been needing."

Jimin puffed up his chest, like a bird ready to defend its nest. In this case, he was defending his own point. At least, he thought he had a point. In reality, he was just envious and taking it out on Yoongi."He's everything you've been needing, but are you everything he's been needing?"

Yoongi really didn't like the way Jimin was talking to him."Jimin, you are overstepping your bounds. Shut your face before I shut it for you."

"Oh, I'd like to see you try." Narrowing his eyes and scrunching his brow, Jimin wasn't backing down. His brain was no longer controlling his mouth. Words spilled out with no thoughts holding them back."You're trying to be a Mr. Tough Guy, but we both know you only feel confident because you have a good-looking boyfriend. Well, things aren't as peachy as you fool yourself into thinking."

Taehyung glanced between the two, really wishing they wouldn't argue like this. Yoongi and Jimin were both known to have short tempers, and Taehyung never really knew what to do whenever they fought."Jimin, maybe you shouldn't say things like that." he spoke nervously to try to defuse the situation.

But neither of them listened to him."What are you talking about?" Yoongi tapped his foot with frustration."There is nothing wrong with my relationship with Hoseok."

"You're so stupid, Hyung." Jimin spat, being too mad to care about what he was saying. He couldn't even give any thought to how this might make Yoongi feel."You only see the surface. You're not even bothering to look deeper and see how he actually feels. You're happy, so you're satisfied with that."

"Jimin..." Taehyung was getting severely uneasy about this. There was no way a situation like this could end smoothly.

"You think everything is so nice and perfect, but it's not." Jimin reached a hand out and offensively poked Yoongi's chest."You love him so much. Everyone can see it. You love him, but here's the harsh truth, Hyung." Jimin couldn't even stop himself from saying this. It was like a brain malfunction, thought travel to his mouth was hindered."He doesn't love you."

"Go home, Jimin. You're out of line." Yoongi glared at Jimin and watched him storm around the counter and out the front door, not even bothering to clock himself out. Yoongi would have to remember to fix that later. But right now, his mind was stuck on those words.

He doesn't love you.

That couldn't be true. Could it? Yoongi had thought everything was going well. Was he the only one who was happy in the relationship? Had he been blind to Hoseok's true feelings?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro