Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Yoongi-hyung, I have a huge thing to ask you." Taehyung said in a very serious tone. Then, he shook his head."No, that's too serious. I don't want him to think something is wrong."

"Well, what do you want him to think?" Jungkook asked as he watched Taehyung pace back and forth in front of him. He was currently sitting on the couch in Taehyung's apartment. He had been invited over for advice. Honestly, it surprised him when Taehyung sought his advice because Taehyung was far more mature than he was. At least, he thought so.

Taehyung let out an irritated sigh. He was getting annoyed with himself."I don't know. I guess I want him to know that I want something, but I also want him to know that he can trust me." He stopped pacing and looked at Jungkook with such a look of pleading on his face."I want to show him that I will do anything for this favor."

Seeing that expression on Taehyung's face, Jungkook knew this was very important to him."Do you mind telling me what the favor is?"

The sound of the front door opening caused them both to look in that direction. Entering the apartment was Chaeyoung, a plastic shopping bag in her hand."I'm back." she said with a sweet smile."Sorry I was gone for so long. I looked at the nearby convenience stores, but none of them had any banana milk, Oppa." Stepping over to the couch, she noticed the seriousness in the air and seated herself beside Jungkook."I interrupted, didn't I? I'm sorry."

Jungkook flashed a smile at Chaeyoung to put her at ease."You don't need to apologize. What did you bring?"

Feeling happy at the sight of Jungkook's charming smile, Chaeyoung reached into the shopping bag and pulled out a few bottles of strawberry milk."Since there wasn't any banana milk, I thought strawberry milk was the next best thing to get."

Taehyung couldn't help but smile softly. He really liked Jungkook's girlfriend. She was so nice and friendly."Thanks." he said as a bottle of strawberry milk was offered to him, accepting it gratefully.

After giving a bottle to Jungkook as well, Chaeyoung placed her own unopened bottle on the floor to the side of her feet."So what's going on? You two seemed to be talking about something important."

"Tae-hyung is nervous about asking Yoongi-hyung for a favor." Jungkook answered rather simply.

"But I don't know how to ask for it." Taehyung twisted the cap off of his bottle and took a small sip of the sweet strawberry milk."I'm really nervous about asking because it's very important to Yoongi-hyung." he said as he twisted the cap back onto the bottle.

Jungkook sighed as he leaned back a little."You need to be more specific if you want help, Hyung. What's the favor?"

Seeing that Chaeyoung and Jungkook were now both looking at him with expressions that sought answers, Taehyung gave in to their gazes."I want to ask for Yoongi-hyung's approval." He lowered his gaze to peer down at the floor."How can I just ask Yoongi-hyung for his approval to want to date his best friend?"

"That's what this is about?" Chaeyoung asked as she cocked her head a little to the side.

"Well, yeah." Taehyung slumped his shoulders, feeling utterly defeated by the fact that he didn't know how to approach Yoongi with this.

A light laugh from Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's attention and gaze."You made me think this was super serious, Hyung."

"It is serious." Taehyung puffed up his cheeks just a little."Why did you laugh?"

Jungkook gave another lighthearted laugh."It'll be okay, Tae-hyung. Just talk to Yoongi-hyung and be yourself. It'll be fine."

Chaeyoung spoke again with a sweet smile."If you get too much advice on how to ask and seem too confident, Yoongi-oppa might not think you're being sincere. Being nervous is normal, and it shows that you care."

"Chaeyoung's right. Don't stress about it too much. Just act natural." Jungkook discreetly reached over to grab his girlfriend's hand. He just liked having contact with her."Do you think you can do it, Hyung?"

Taehyung knew they were right. It made sense. The things they said were true. He just needed to be himself and be open and honest with Yoongi."I'll do my best. Thanks."

Grabbing her bottle of strawberry milk with her free hand, Chaeyoung stood almost in sync with Jungkook."You can do it, Oppa. I know you can."

With a proud smile, Jungkook pointed at Chaeyoung while grinning at Taehyung."Isn't she just the greatest?" He clearly thought quite highly of his girlfriend.

"Yes, she is." Taehyung couldn't help but feel a smile coming over his own lips."Thank you both. Your support really means a lot."

"You'll let us know how it goes, right?" Jungkook was sure that it would go well because he knew Taehyung would never do anything to hurt Jin, and he knew Yoongi knew that too.

After seeing Taehyung nod to answer, Chaeyoung gave Jungkook's hand a tiny tug."We should get going. We're supposed to meet your friend at the mall soon."

"Oh, you're right." Jungkook had nearly forgotten."We'll see you later, Tae-hyung. We're going to shop a bit with Jimin-hyung."

"Okay, have fun." Taehyung watched Jungkook and Chaeyoung leave before plopping himself down onto the couch. Should he talk to Yoongi today? If he waited, he would just end up stressing himself out over it. He should probably get it over with soon. Besides, the sooner he got it done, the sooner he could confess his feelings to Jin. That made him less nervous than speaking to Yoongi. Sure, it would be unnerving to tell Jin how much he liked him, but it was even more unnerving to tell Yoongi because Taehyung knew Yoongi would do anything to protect Jin from another heartbreak.

After swimming through the sea of thoughts that filled his mind, Taehyung decided that he should talk to Yoongi as soon as possible. Burger Palace was closed today as the lobby was being repainted, so he figured Yoongi wouldn't really be busy right now anyway. Grabbing his phone, Taehyung dialed Yoongi's number and waited for an answer, his anxiety rising with each ring.

"Hey." Yoongi greeted casually.

"Hi, Hyung." Taehyung swallowed a lump in his throat."Are you busy right now? I want to talk to you about something important."

"I'm not busy, but I'm not home right now."

Those words made Taehyung feel crushed. Maybe this wasn't a good time."Uh, okay. Some other time then."

"We can still meet up, Tae. I can drop by your place. Would that be alright?"

And just like that, Taehyung felt a little better."That would be great."

"Okay. Give me about an hour."

"I'll see you then." Taehyung felt giddy and like a ball of stress at the same time as he ended the call. He was happy and anxious. He had to do this."I can do this." he told himself."If Yoongi-hyung thinks I'm not good enough for Jin-hyung, he'll only crush my hopes and dreams. It'll be okay."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro