4. real fucking original

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Four 

real fucking original

3rd person pov 

as he walked out, he looked at the four of them in the arena. as he told the crowd to stop and dorian scoffed. he was always like this, even when she knew him. she didn't tell the others about her history with him because it was too long and frankly, annoying but she knew what he was like and she hated him for it. 

"and where, oh where was the dancing lion?" buggy asked after his long speech and luffy spoke up 

"hey, i know you. i saw your wanted poster in shells town. youre the clown guy. binky?" luffy said 

"buggy, buggy the clown. buggy, the flashy fool. buggy, the genius jester" he said and then he looked at dorian and flashed his smile. he remembered her 

"wow, you have a lot of names. i bet everyone in the east blue knows who you are" luffy said and everyone gasped 

"what did you just say?" buggy asked 

"just that everyone knows who you are" luffy stated again and buggy stepped forward grabbing luffys face 

"nose?! are you making fun of my nose?" buggy asked and dorian stopped luffy from answering 

"lay off of him buggy" she spoke and he turned his head to her as she stared at him and he let go of luffy. 

"dorian! where have you been?" he asked and she scoffed as she watched zoro stare at her and nami did the same thing. she shook her head and smiled 

"oh ya know around. couldn't be stuck traveling forever" she told him and he turned away from her and back the others 

"I've been scheming for months just steal that map from old axe-hand, moron... hu? Only to find out that I was upstage by four little nobodies, who stole it right from under my no- no! It's in my head now!" he yelled and he went to walk away 

"hey, I'm not a nobody. I'm monkey d. luffy. I will be king of the Pirates." luffy said 

"oh! That's funny. My bounty poster graces, the marquee of every marine outpost for miles. In my menagerie of outcast and freaks is the most dreaded pirate crew that east blue has ever known. I am destined to find the one piece, and when I do, I will be king" buggy told him 

"no, you wont. I'm gonna find it first." luffy retorted 

"you? don't make me laugh. i said don't make me laugh" he said 

"alright listen up, I'm roronoa zoro. drop your weapons now and i may let you live" zoro said 

"ladies an gentlemen, we have a celebrity in our midst. too bad i hate sharing the spotlight . now maybe we should skip right to the finale, my freaks put quite a bit of rehearsal time into this little abduction and if I can't award them with that map, I suppose I'll have to offer them a pound of flesh instead" buggy said 

"wait.wait. I have something else to offer for you? Something more valuable than the map? What if I give you a new freak for your crew? A rare talent. The most spectacular act in all of the East blue. Besides you, of course" she said and she threw luffy hat in the air making his arm stretch out and she ran 

"real fucking original" 

"what did you do? what did you do to their town? you destroyed everything!" nami stated 

"not everything. i let them keep their hands. here end the theatrics. I know one of you has my map, and I'm gonna get it back. What was it you said, rubber boy? That it was in a safe place? Don't look so surprised I've got eyes and ears everywhere. Please make our guest uncomfortable in the green room." he said and dorian was led away with nami and zoro. she fought against their hold but it was no use at all. 

dorian was put in a lock box, nami was in a cage and zoro was tied to a spinning wheel. dorian needed to think of a way out to save luffy and themselves. 

"give it a rest. Those ropes are too strong even for you." nami told zoro 

"I've gotten out of worse" he told her 

"when I ran out of the tent, I saw a town or what was left in one after buggy destroyed it" nami said 

"you mean when you ran and tried to leave us for dead" dorian told her 

"we were surrounded in unarmed, you were picking a fight you couldn't win" nami told them 

"I know your type. If there's nothing to gain, youre out" zoro said and dorian sighed 

"says the wandering bounty hunter, trading lives for a handful of berry" nami retorted 

"I serve a purpose" zoro told her 

"sure you do. I think I can get us out of here." nami said 

"I'm pretty sure you mean I think you can get yourself out of here because at this point I don't think you'll save anyone but yourself" dorian told her 

"that's fair, but I'm gonna need you to trust me" nami said 

"like a thief to our face and ask us to believe her" zoro said 

"you got any other options?" nami said and at this point, Dorian turned away and let them talk. she soon heard Luffy screaming and she shot up. the stupid lockbox wouldn't let her go far and she hated it, she needed to save him and soon. 

next thing dorian knew, nami was picking her lock and zoro was still trying to get out. she took her knife from her pocket and started to work against the lock against the box as she got it but she didn't move as someone walked into the room. nami kept working against the lock as he walked over to her but he threw a knife at zoro and dorian got out of the box quietly and she closed it as she walked away and hid. 

she watched as he began to spin zoro and nami kept working against the lock. she watched as zoro just kept spinning and she wondered how he didn't get sick of it. nami got out of her cage and she kicked cabaji at zoro with dorian as zoro grabbed him and choked him out as dorian cut the ties off of him 

"whats the plan?" zoro asked 

"did you have a plan right? That's your thing , plans" zoro told nami 

"I'm gonna let Dorian take this one" nami said and dorian smirked 

"I say we go out there and we beat the hell out of every fucking clown we see" dorian said and they both smiled and nodded as they walked out of the room. they stood at the opening as nami threw her staff at the crate and it broke. dorian walked out of one end and zoro did the other 

"where are my freaks?" buggy called 

"yeah, they won't be showing up buggy. It's just you against us. Which sounds a little sucky for you, but" she said and then luffy got out of the crate making him cough up the map. buggy got the map and luffy got his hat making dorian sigh and scoff. 

all three of them circled buggy as zoro began to chop at him and they all stared. zoro stood with his back to nami and dorian stood with hers alone as she watched his body parts attack the two of them and she looked at luffy as she ran over and helped him up 

"would you look at that somebody escaped my tank of doom. Well I'll be back to finish you off. Right after i tear a part your sad excuse for a crew" buggy told luffy 

"don't you ever threaten my friends" luffyb said and he punched a hole in buddy but it still came back 

"so you wanna die first? Be my guest" buggy said and he threw his body parts at luffy but luffy ran at him and his hat came off, which helped buggy in choking luffy

"nami, dorian, the crates" he called and they began to separate his body parts into the crates as they closed them everytime a new body part enter the crate/ 

"what have you done to me?" buggy cried 

"you're like a baby it's kind of funny" dorian laughed 

"the one piece will never be yours. You're just a sad, lonely little boy wearing another man's hat." buggy told luffy 

"I know exactly who I am. I'm monkey d. luffy and I'm going to be king of the Pirates." he said and he shot his arms back before he threw them forward and watching buggy fly away soon after luffy grabbed the map and handed it to nami 

"hey guys, we need to save these people" dorian told them and luffy nodded as the lights turned on and they removed their chains from them 

"are you our new captors?" a man asked 

"no, we're saving you from him. we may be pirates but we're different kind of pirates you're free now" dorian told him and he stared at her shocked. they let all of them go and they went to their ship where they got brought food from the people they saved 

"we don't have much, but take this as a token of our gratitude" he told them 

"you need it more than we do" luffy told them and they walked to the boat. he went back for a snack though and they got on the boat as they hoisted their sail and they were off. 

next thing luffy knew, nami was fixing his hat and dorian smiled at the sight of it as they continued on their way 

"you fixed it. thanks" luffy said to nami 

"you said it was your treasure right?" nami told him and she got up as she walked away 

"is every day gonna be this crazy with you?" zoro asked 

"shanks always said that if the path to what you want seems too easy then you're on the wrong path" luffy stated 

" this shanks guy sounds all right" zoro exclaimed 

"he is" dorian told him and luffy walked to the front of the boat 

"next stop, the grand line" luffy said and dorian laughed at him. she was happy for once since all of this started but she had a feeling that would change soon enough. 

-ABBYS NOTES-

its a Saturday which means a new chapter 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro