18🥀

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Even if the earth crumbles
No matter who shakes this world...

---\\---

"wow " the word left my mouth as I saw the scenario in front of me. It was also a beach area. I had heard that xxx has 2 beach areas & both r differently beautiful.

While walking my feet stumbled on something . I looked down & saw a glass jar with light in it.  Then I saw another one . Then another . Actually there were lots of them lined in making a path for us. 

I looked at others but there was no one ! I looked around but couldn't find anyone.

" Where did they go ?! " I questioned myself .  I took my phone & called Jimin thinking I might have lost my way . But he didn't picked up. I called him twice still no answer. Then I called you . Same as Jimin , you also didn't picked up.

I was thinking of going back when my phone buzzed showing an unknown number. I picked it up .

" Hello ? "

" Follow the Jars . " Said a child voice !

" What ? Who are you ? " I asked.

" Just follow the Jars. Then you'll know by yourself. " He said & cut the call.

" What the Jar is happening hear ?! " I exclaimed to myself & started following the path.

Then something caught my eyes . Where the Jars ended , was a beautiful decorated area. I reached there & there was written ,

" Happy Birthday Zanah ! " Before I could process, everyone yelled from my back.

I turned around only to find Jiminnie , V & You grinning widely at me . Jimin came & hugged me saying ,

" Happy Birthday , Zan Zan . "

I looked at him the everything around & said ,

" But today isn't my Birthday ! "

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro