Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Don't let go of my hand...

---\\---

" But today isn't my Birthday ! "
I exclaimed .

" Yeah , I know today isn't your Birthday but it's next week. I wanted to celebrate your Birthday but as I couldn't go home , I thought why not celebrate it a week prior when you are here . " He said ruffling my hair .

" Oh my ! Thank you so much chimmy ! " I said hugging him tightly . He also did the same .

" Hey don't thank him . The only thing he did was to just sit & think of this . All the hard work was done by me. " You yelled from the side.

" Yeah ! What did you do ? You just roamed around with her . When I had to do all the decorations & planning all by myself ! I couldn't even meet her because of this ! " Yelled V .
Then Jimin started ranting about how busy he was & how without his plan they couldn't do anything & blah blah.

I just laughed looking at them bickering like kids . But then our attention was cought by a sweet woman voice . We all looked at the direction to see a girl around my age standing with a 2 storied cake . She put the cake on the table & came towards me smiling .

" Oh ! So you are Zanah !I was so eager to meet you . Your so beautiful . " She said patting my shoulder.
I thought it might be V's girlfriend or something .

" Hello " I said.
Then You came forward & said ,

" Zanah , meet Lee Seohyun .

My fiancée ! "

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro