21🥀

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A sound of something breaking
I awake from sleep
A sound full of unfamiliarity
Try to cover my ears but can’t go to sleep...
                          (Singularity, V)

---\\---

After dinner , Jimin and V were busy packing my gifts & other stuffs and loading them in the car .

I saw you holding Seohyun's hand & talking at the side . You both ressumbeld  of a  lovely couple .

As I was left alone , I decided to have a walk by the sea shore .

While walking I heard that same child like voice from earlier.

" Can I company you ? "

I turned around to see V standing there with a concern look ?

" Sure . " I replied .

He walked up to me & we started walking slowly .

" So you were the one who called me ? "

" Yeah . Save my number. " He said with a wink . I nodded & we kept walking.

After a while ,

" You ok ? " V asked the same question he's been asking me since we came here .

" For the 5th time , yes I'm ok . Why are you asking me this again & again ? " I asked a bit annoyed .

" In a hope that you'd reply truthfully . " He replied making me halt .

" Wha-what do you mean ? I'm lying to you ? "

" Nope . Your lying to both me & yourself . I know you're not ok . Deep down you also know you're not ok . Hence you're saying you're ok ." He said to which I just sighed .

' This guy has some super power of noticing people's behavior so well . ' I thought.

" You like him don't you ? " V asked making me look at him wide eyed .

" Huh ? Who...um...I..no- " He cut me by saying,
" Don't decline . I have seen it . You like Jungkook . I had guessed it when I saw you two at the restaurant . The way you were looking at him while he was rambling about traditional food of xxx , was screaming that you had feelings for him . And today what you did at the car & the face you made when you heard about Seohyun being his fiancée , made me sure about it . " V said .

" Wait , you saw me before ? And you knew I was pretending at the car ? " I asked surprised .

" Hm...that day when Jungkook took you to here's best restaurant to test the traditional food . I was there for some work. I wanted to greet you guys but I was with some clients. And today at the car , well , you were blinking rapidly silly . I saw it from the rear mirror. " He said . Hearing the car incident , my face was red from embarrassment .

" Oh ! " Was all I could say . But then something hit me .

" How did you know it was me with Jungkook at that day ? Cz we just met today . " I questioned him to which he just chuckled .

" I've seen your picture so many times before . You really don't have any idea about who I am , right ? " He said making me confused .

" Of course I know. You are my brother's best friend V . A successful business man like him . " I replied as a matter of fact.

He just nodded with a tight lipped smile.

Little did I knew he was something more .

---•---

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro