Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Please don't say anything
Reach my hand out to cover the mouth...

---\\---

28 September, 2016

I was sitting at the back sit of your Black Marcedes. Looking outside the window for the last time. You were driving the car & Jimin was beside you rambling about how sad he is for not being able to go home .

But my mind was clouded with your thoughts .

We reached the airport & I saw V standing there . We greeted him then I did my immigration and stuff .

Then it was time for good bye . I hugged Jimin tightly .

" Come home soon . I'll miss you . " I said .

" I'll try my best . And I'm extremely sorry for not spending enough time with you . " He said . I knew he was sorry . He was my brother after all .

Then you came near . " Have a safe journey & don't forget your tour guide . " You said with a wink .
I chuckled saying , " Thanks & how can I forget you ! "

I didn't hugged you nor did I said anything else . I don't know why but for some reason I felt angry on you though I was the one who made the mistake . I was looking down when V greeted me .

" Taehyung . " He said to which I looked at him not getting his point .

" My real name is Kim Taehyung . Thought you should know . "

" Oh ! It was nice knowing you ." I said .

He sighed and said , " You don't know me yet so don't say that . Anyway , Have a safe journey. " With that he took my hand & kissed the back of it . And then walked away without saying anything . I just stared at him .
" He's weird . " I said to myself. 

After that my boarding was announced . I hugged Jimin for the last time & went in .

This was the end of my  journey which I'll never forget .
                                               🍁

---•---

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro