1000 ARMOURS

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kali, the most powerful evil being in the universe was supposed to be the future lord of Kaliyug.

He had his eyes on Chandrika ever since she was born. But Rishi Nar was in his way to make the beautiful maiden his.

So he must do something to separate them and thus he planned to use one of his pawns against them.

The pawn chosen by Kali now was none other than Asur Dambhod bhava, who had pleased Surya Dev with his austerities.

As Suryadev appeared in front of him, Dambhod bhava looked at him with determination as he was now one step closer to becoming the greatest.

"Ask for a boon and it shall be given." Suryadev told Dambhod bhava.

"I ask for immortality." Dambhod bhava said.

"The one is born must die, this is the rule of prakriti and we cannot go against it." Suryadev said.

And that's when Kali entered the brain of Dambhod bhava.

"Then give me 1000 impenetrable armours which can only be broken by a sage who has tapobal of 1000 years and when an armour would be broken, the sage shall die." Dambhod bhava asked for.

Although it was said by Dambhod bhava, it was Kali's words so he can succeed in his plan.

"Tathastu." Suryadev blessed Dambhod bhava with 1000 impenetrable armours.

"O great Dambhod bhava ! Conquer the whole world, unravel it into chaos. Everyone should bow to you for you are the greatest !" Kali instigated him.

"Either they will bow or they will loose their heads !" Dambhod bhava proclaimed.

"Yes Great warrior ! Make them bow !" Kali instigated.

□□□□

"We need to perform severe penance to defeat an upcoming threat." Rishi Narayan said.

"Who ?" Rishi Nar asked.

"Dambhod bhava is his name and to defeat him we need the tapobal of thousand years." Rishi Narayan said.

"As you wish Bhrata Narayan." Nar agreed.

"Rishi Nar ?" Someone called. They turned around and saw Chandrika.

"If you're not busy I wish to talk to you." Chandrika said.

Rishi Narayan looked at her sadly, he gestured Nar to go and talk with her. Both Chandrika and Rishi Nar went somewhere alone.

"What is it Devi ?" Rishi Nar asked.

"I want to surrender." She said.

"To whom ?" He asked confused.

"Myself to you. I want to be yours for eternity and ahead." She said surprising him.

"Me ?" He asked.

"Rishivar, over the years there have been numerous suitors who came to me from around the world, to make me their trophy wife. Until one day I obtained a question only someone who is meant to be with me can answer. And you answered my question correctly." Chandrika said.

"Devi it will be an honour to have you by my side but I cannot." Rishi Nar said.

"Why ? Am I not good enough for you ?" She asked.

"No, you are the entire manifestation of perfection. Anyone in this world can be your partner if you please." He said.

"But I want to be yours." She said.

"I have to perform penance for a thousand years to defeat him." He said.

"I will wait." She said.

"You don't have to." Rishi Nar said.

"I know but I will. I can wait for Yugas just to be united with you even if it means taking a another birth." Chandrika said.

"Devi, once we are united I promise to cherish you forever." Rishi Nar promised.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

DURYODHAN PUSHING KARN TO THE PATH OF UNRIGHTEOUS SINCE SATYUG...

I feel like Kali is an entity that lives in the shadows. He doesn't fight with others, he makes people fight each other, he is indirectly involved.

He never unravels chaos and destruction by himself, he makes other people do it through greed, ego, arrogance, ignorance, lust etc.

He is the most powerful evil being in the universe yet he is not dominant in nature, Kali is not a commander, he is an instigator. This is something that differentiates him from other evil beings in the universe.

He doesn't want to be the King he wants to be King maker, he is 'kandhe par bandook rakhke chalana' type of being. Kali is indeed one of the most interesting figures in our culture.

SO CAN CHANDRIKA LIVE FOR A MILLIONS OF YEARS ? YES.

SHE IS FROM SATYUG, WHERE COMMONERS USED TO LIVE FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS AND SHE BEING THE DAUGHTER OF PRACHETAS CAN GATHER ENOUGH TAPOBAL TO LIVE FOR A MILLON YEARS.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro