Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After leaving Pogo and Vanya, Y/n made her way up the stairs, her mind clouded with the thought of Five. Maybe she should try moving on, even if she still felt something for him. Seeing Allison, she figured she should talk to her, and maybe it would help her forget about Five for the time being.

"Hey Allison." She greeted, approaching her sister.

Allison turned around, a gentle smile forming on her lips. "Hey Y/n." She responded.

Y/n opened her mouth to ask Allison something, but turned her head when hearing something from the other room. She looked at her sister before the two walked over to where the noise got louder. Their fathers office, Allison slid the door open, looking around as she slowly stepped in, coming to a stop.

-
A knock could be heard from the door, and Reginald kept his eyes on the book he was writing in. It looked like some sort of diary, but he seemed far too focused for it to be one. Grace had silently slid the door opened and walked in, closing it behind her.

"The children are ready for bed sir. They wanted to say goodnight." She smiled, turning around and sliding the door open once again.

All eighth children stood in the doorway in their nightwear, small smiles on their faces. Reginald said nothing, keeping his eyes glued to the book he wrote in. Y/n stood beside Five, glancing at him, gently smiling as butterflies roamed freely in her stomach. Klaus looked over at the two, sticking his tongue out at Y/n, and she stuck her tongue out at him as well.

After a couple, long minutes of silence, Grace turned around, still smiling. "Alright. Time for bed now kids, come along." Seven of the eight turned around, heading toward their bedrooms.

A young Allison stayed standing in the doorway, almost glaring at their father. Grace set a hand on her shoulder gently.

"Come along now Allison, your fathers busy."

"He's always busy." Allison replied, irritation lacing her voice as she turned around and following her siblings.
-
The memory Allison had soon faded away as the sound of grumbling and things moving around caught her attention. She looked at Y/n, before walking over to the desk. Once standing beside it, she looked over it, seeing her brother.

"Klaus." She said, looking down and over the chair.

Y/n followed Allison, standing beside her as she watched her brothers head pop up, eyes wide.

"What're you doing here?" Allison asked.

"Allison." Klaus said, pushing himself to his feet. "Wow, is that really you? Hey, come here." He opened his arms up, hugging Allison. "Long time. Too long." He soon pulled away from the hug he gave his sister, his hands still resting on her arms as he admired her. "Hey, I was uh, hoping to see you actually. I wanted to get your autograph added to my collection!" He said, his chin soon resting on his hands as he smiled, giving her puppy dog eyes.

Allison lightly chuckled, shaking her head as Y/n bit the bottom of her lip.

"Hey Klaus." Y/n said, stepping over to him, smiling before it disappeared, seeing the white band on his wrist. "Were you back in rehab?" She soon asked, brows furrowed.

His eyes widened as he glanced at the band, his hand clasping over it and hiding it as he looked down at his wrist. "No no! No no no no, I'm done with all that." He said, shaking his head before looking back up at his two sisters. "I just came here to prove to myself that the old man is really gone!" He said, putting his hands out and looking at the two of them.

Y/N rolled her eyes, glad to see Klaus still had his sarcasm.

"And he is dead!" He clapped his hands, grinning. "Yaaay!!" Once he finished, he let his hands fall to his sides. "You know how I know? Cuz if he were alive, none of us would be allowed to set foot in this room." He explained, his voice laced with some sort of seriousness.

"He was always in here our whole childhood." Klaus continued rambling on. "Plotting his next torment, right?" He sat down in their fathers chair, flinging his legs on the desk to make himself comfortable. Klaus turned his head, looking up at the portrait of their father that was hung behind the desk.

Y/n and Allison looked up. Y/n always thought it was strange, but slowly had gotten over it the longer she lived here. He was a self centered and non caring man. "Remember how he used to look at us?" Klaus said, breaking Y/n out of her thoughts and to look at her brother.

"That scowl! Thank Christ he's not our real father so we couldn't inherit those cold dead eyes!" He said, bringing his fingers over to his eyes and opening them wider then they should be. "AaaaaAAAAhhhHH!!" He half gurgled, before it broke into a laugh.

Allison lightly chuckled, thankful for the lightness in the room between the three of them.

"Number three." He said, trying to mimic their fathers voice, before his attention was turned to the door.

"Get out of his chair." The deep voice brought Y/n to look over to see her other brother, Luther. Good old number one. The one who thought he was leader and boss.

"Oh wow, Luther. You uh, you really filled out a little bit over the years." Klaus said, his legs sliding off the desk as he stood up, bringing his arms up and pretending to flex them.

"Klaus.."

He put his hands up in front of him, stopping Luther from talking, walking over to the h/c girl.

"Don't need the lecture, Y/n and I were already leaving." He said, taking her wrist and dragging her over to the side door, but was soon stopped from going any further as Luther stuck his large arm out to stop Klaus.

"Drop it." Luther demanded.

Klaus let go of Y/n's wrist as Allison watched from behind.

"Exwease me?" Klaus said, looking a bit taken aback.

"Do it, now."

Klaus frowned as he stepped a few feet away from Luther, opening his black coat. His hand reached inside, grumbling to himself as he pulled one item out after another, dropping them onto the ground. "Inheritance is all it is." Klaus said, sighing as he finished up.

Y/n shook her head, setting her hands in her jacket pocket.

"Need to get your panties in the bunch." He whined, setting his hands over his no no square  before motioning for his sister to follow.

Y/n looked back and Allison, shrugged before leaving the two alone. They had some sort of connection, and Y/n and known for years by the way they looked at one another as kids, and even now. Shutting the door behind her, she caught up with Klaus, watching him put his hands behind his back.

"Klaus, what did you take?"

The brown haired boy pulled what seemed like a box out, smiling before placing a gentle kiss on it. Looking behind him, he looked at his sister and shrugged. "I don't know. Figured I could sell it to get some money to get some drugs."

"Klaus, I thought you were going to try and stop." Y/n frowned, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I had thought about it, but, it was too hard." He shrugged.

Y/n sighed, shaking her head as she let her arms fall to her side, setting her hands in her jacket pocket as she walked away from her brother and over to her room.

She flopped onto her bed, sighing as he stared at her ceiling. She felt terrible she hadn't been there for Klaus like she could've been to help him. But work continued to get busier as she got more patients. She'd tried staying in touch with Diego, but he always seemed busy, never answering her calls and never writing her a letter back. She wondered if he even got them or looked at them. Turning over to her side, she pulled the sheets over her small body, slowly blinking. Before she knew it, her eyes were closing and all she saw was black, her breathing light as she fell into a light sleep.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro