8)🌻

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Koshishon Mein Khushnaseebi Na Ho,
Aahaton Mein Jab Kareebi Na Ho 🌸

✲✲✲✲✲✲✲

"Bas, ab aur nhi" Humaira said while getting up from the bed.

(That's enough)

"10 minute hogye! Ab hum aur wait nhi krenge uss chuchundar ka" she added while opening her hair pins and removing her heavy bridal dupatta.

(It's been 10 minutes! Now we will not wait for that house screw)

"Ahem...ahem....! Rohail naam hai mera" suddenly his manly voice hits her ear making her nervous and shiver at the same time.

(My name is Rohail)

"Toh? UPSC mei aayega yeh?" She replied bravely while going towards the dressing table.

(So? Will it come in UPSC exam?)

"Shouhar ka naam yaad rehna chahiye" coming near to her, he added with furious eyes.

(You should remember your husband's name)

"Humare pass faltu ka waqt nhi hai" she declared while opening her nose pin.

(I don't have time to spare)

"Mrs. Humaira Rohail Ahil Sayyed, shouhar hoon tumhara" gripping her elbow, he replied while twisting her making her hissed.

(I'm your husband)

"Lekin hum nhi mante" pushing him with all her force, she stated while showing her tongue and rushing towards cupboard.

(But I don't believe)

✤✤✤✤✤✤

(5 days ago)

"Ammi jaan, hume yeh nikkah manjoor nhi" Humaira replied while arranging her book shelf.

(Mom, I don't approve this marriage)

"Hum uss chuchundar se nikkah nhi kr sakte" she added in fury.

(I don't wanna to marry that house crew)

"Lekin Rohail se nikkah krn....." She was saying but get interrupted by Iyanah.

(But getting married to Rohail)

"Khane pr sab wait kr rhe hai" Iyanah said while sensing the situation very well.

(Everyone is waiting for you)

"Hume bookh nhi hai" Humi said while sitting on her bed and reading some random book.

(I don't feel like eating)

"Lekin......" Iyanah got interrupted by her mom.

"Thodi der akela rhne do isse" she whispered while walking out from her room along with Iyanah.

(Leave her for sometime)

(3 hours later)

"Khana"

(Food)

"Ahemm...ahemm....khana"

"Ahemmm....ahemmmm...aheemmmm" Rohail said dramatically while showing the food plate.

"Vicks table pr rakha hai...khaa lein jakar" she replied without moving an inch nor lifting her eyelids.

(Vicks is on the table, eat it)

"Vicks???" He mumbled confusingly.

"Vicks ki goli lo khickhick dur karo" she faked a big smile while eyeing him angrily.

(Take a pill of Vicks, go away hiccups)

"Khana khaa lo chup chap" putting the plate infront of her, he added while snatching her book away.

(Eat quietly)

"Nhi khana hume...." She replied while eyeing him again.

(I don't wanna to eat)

"Khana pr gussa kyu nikalna???" He mumbled while gripping her elbow and pulling her closer.

(Why getting angry on food)

"Hume....jaane..." She trembled while speaking making his heart raced a bit.

(Let me go)

"HUME MOHOBBAT HAI AAPSE" He declared without blinking, without hesitating, without breathing...in a go.

(I love you)

"HUM SIRF AAPSE HI NIKKAH KRNE CHAHATE HAI" He added while caressing her cheeks.

(I wanna to marry you only)

"R..oha..il" she trembled again while looking deeply in his eyes.

"Humaira, humse NIKKAH krengi?" He asked while pulling her close to his Heart, making her heart shuddered in anxiety.

(Will you marry me?)

"Lekin mujhe handsome ladke se nikkah Krna hai" she mumbled while playing with his collar button.

(But I wanna to marry a handsome guy)

"I'm Khubsurat ki murti" he replied teasingly.

(I'm handsome)

"Lekin.." he interrupts her.

"Leave words such" he said while trying hard to impress her with his excellent English.

"Me have You is" he added making her giggle loudly.

"Keep haste rho" he whispered in her ears making her brust again.

(Keep smiling)

✴✴✴✴✴✴

(Present)

"Kya matlab hai iska?" Rohail asked while pulling her closer to his chest.

(What do you mean by this?)

"Matlab....nhi..mante...hum..." she shuttered while trying to get out form his tight grip.

(Means I don't believe this)

"Banda itni mehangi sherwani mei, itna handsome sa face lekar tumhe izhaar kar rha hai aur tumhe do second nhi lage aisi begairat baatein krne mein?" He was angry and hurt but still trying not to hurt her in anyway.

(Guy is proposing you in such an expensive sherwani, with such a handsome face and it didn't take you two seconds to talk like this?)

"Dare you how is?" He added while rolling his eyes making her hard not to chuckle.

"Rohail" she called him gently while putting her hands on his chest.

"Hmm...." He showed his anger while looking outside the window.

"Hume bhook lagi hai" she said while opening clips from her hair bun.

(I'm hungry)

"Abhi hum important discussion kr rhe hai" he ignored her completely while lifting her in his arms.

(We are having an important discussion right now)

"Toh kyu nhi manti aap iss rishte ko?" making her sit at the centre of the bed, he asked while helping her in opening her hair.

(Then why you're not accepting this relation?)

"Because.... I'm too beautiful for your ugly face" she replied immediately while looking at other direction.

"Ugly face???? Woow...Impressive" He smirked at her words while touching his handsome face.

"Meri personality hi aisi hai, mei khud hi khud se impress hoti rhti hoon" she replied him with a proud smile making him roll on the bed.

(My personality is like this, I keep getting impressed by myself)

"Bachpan se hi alag thi mei" she continued while looking at his side.

(I was different since childhood)

"Rohail?" But not seeing him on the bed, she called him in panicked tone.

"Niche hoon" he replied while trying hard to control his laugh.

(Downwards)

"Ab mei itni bhi khubsurat nhi ki aap fisal kar niche gir jaaye" opening her tight hair bun she replied while crossing her hands over her chest.

(I'm not pretty enough now that you slip and fall down)

"Niche jaale lage hue the, wahi saaf kr rha tha" not wanting to hurt his ego, he changed the topic while getting up from the floor.

(There were cobwebs below, I was cleaning it)

"Wazir aur Assalan Bhai Jaan ka kamra mei bhi bhot jaale hai" she added sarcastically making his nose huffed in anger.

(There are also alot of cobwebs in Wazir and Aslan brother's room)

"Mei tumhe jaale saaf krne wala dikh rha hoon?" He asked while bending over her making her heart skipped a bit.

(Do I look like cobwebs cleaner to you?)

"Nhi, dikhte toh aap dinosaur se bhi bure hai" she stated like adding an important fact about him making his blood boil in anger.

(No, you look worse than a dinosaur)

"Sharam kro Humi, shouhar hoon tumara" pushing her on the bed hardly, he comes over her while looking deeply into her eyes.

(Have some shame, I'm your husband)

"Your eyes are brown" she commented while cupping his face.

"Hmmm..." Putting her hands near his lips, he replied while kissing on them one by one.

"I love chocolates" she said.

"I know" he replied while kissing her forehead.

"I love bangles" she added.

"I know" now kissing her earlobes.

"I love...you" he said making her cheeks flushed and heart start beat faster.

"I know" she replied while looking intensely.

"Mei chahta hoon ki aaj ke baad se tum apni har baat mujhse share kiya kro kyuki ab tum akeli nhi ho, mei tumhare saath hoon" he said while kissing her nose.

(I want you to share everything with me from today onwards because now you are not alone, I am with you)

"Hume bhook lagi hai" she repeated the most important question making him jump from his place.

(I'm hungry)

"Hum do log already hai hi, tum aur do logo ko bula lo" he replied while standing straight.

(Already we two people are here, you call two more people)

"Kyu?" She asked curiously while peeking here and there in confusion.

(Why?)

"Kyuki meri mohabbat ka intekaal hogya hai" frustration and anger was showing on his face making her chuckle hard.

(Because my love died)

"Hume sach mei bhook lagi thi.....ROHAIL" he went inside the washroom to change while she was taking off her jewellery when she noticed the first drawer of the vanity was full of chocolates.

(I was really hungry)

"ROHAILLLL" standing up from the vanity chair, she yelled while opening the second drawer as it was full of bangles.

"It's locked" she was going to open the last drawer from the bottom but he interrupts her in the middle.

✥✥✥✥

"Thik ho tum?" He asked while coming out from the washroom while she was combing her hair, lost in her own world.

(Are you okay?)

"Iyanah????" He called her while shaking a bit.

"Jii...kuch chahiye aapko?" she looked at him worriedly while adjusting her dupatta.

(You need something?)

"What happened?" He asked while making her seat beside him.

"Kuch..nhi" she faked smile while looking the floor.

(Nothing)

"Sleep then" making her lay on the bed, he mumbled while dimming the light.

At wedding function, he can sense that something is bothering her as everyone was enjoying the dinner except her who was hardly eating anything.

"You can tell me anything and everything" he confessed while holding her trembling hands.

"Hmm..." She was lost again but his warm touch bring her back to the world.

"Kyuki aap meri biwi hai" he added while kissing her forehead making her cry softly.

(Because you're my wife)

"Will you divorce me?" Her voice was meek but clear making a jolt of shiver ran in his body.

"Why would I?" He asked while giving all his attention to her.

"What if Appi wants...." She stopped in midway while trying to control her tears.

"But I love you" he stated while pulling her closer and hugging her tightly.

"You...lov..e..me??" It was more like to question for her, she questioned herself that why he would love her and not his di?.

"Yes, I love you Iyanah and I badly wants to spend my whole life with you" he cleared her confusion while looking kissing her head lovingly.

"But...appi..." She stopped again with teary eyes.

"I married you, you are my wife, I love you and only you" lifting her chin, he make her look at him then slowly wiped her tears with his thumb.

"And I'm 1000% sure about this" somehow he sensed her next question.

"But appi...loves you" she cried again making him lost his last string of self control.

"Ar...." Without wasting a second, he claimed her lips making her breathless.

"I love you, that's it....I don't care about your appi or anybody else" he muffled while breaking their kiss.

"I...." That's it, he lost his all self control tonight making her heart trembled as he kissed her again more passionately.

"Will you allow me to make you mine?" He whispered in ear while kissing her neck.

"I'll never regret this night" he whispered again but her mind was clouded with several thoughts.

Seeing her no response, he stopped and back off. He lied on his place while she was still in the position.

"I...need...time" she replied while trying to control her tears.

"She called you today?" He asked while signalling about Afreen.

"Hmm..." A little nod was enough to make him furious.

"Arsa...lan" before she could understand, he left the room making her shocked and surprised.

★★★★★★★★★

Hello my lovelies 💜

How are you'll?

It's been so long since I updated 🙈😌

Loving the plot?

Iyanah and Arsalan?

Humaira and Rohail?

Which couple stole your heart?

Waiting for your feedback ☺️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro