9)🌻

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mera darpan ankhiyaan teri,
Tujhko tarse ratiyaan meri ❤️

✿✿✿✿✿✿

Next day, she tried hard to talk with him but he ignored her like she don't exist in this world.

"Atleast try to understand me" she cried her heart out while coming to their room.
Last night, he slept in the study room. In the morning he only come to their room to take his things, he neither talked nor listen to her making her feel terrible.

"Don't come between us" she received a message again from afreen making her little heart break into pieces.

Since yesterday morning, she was receiving messages from Afreen, making her realised that she was just a substitute of her sister.

°•°•°•°

"Naaziya" she was passing by his room, when he called her making her heart raced.

"Jii.. Assalamualaikum" She said while lowering her eyelids.

"Wa-Alaikum-Salaam" he replied gently while looking at her who was looking beautiful in blue dress.

"Kuch kehna tha?" He asked after sensing her shivering eyes.

(You want to say something?)

"Jii..nhi...woh...nhi..mei..bas...kuchnhi" she shuttered while playing with her dupatta's end.

(No..nothing)

"Wa..zir" He pulled her inside his room while locking the door with one hand and gripping her waist from another.

"Kl bhot kaam tha, isliye aane mei der hogyi" he replied while tucking the hair strands behind her ears.

(I had a lot of work yesterday, that's why I came late)

"Aap intezaar kr rhi thi?" He asked while lifting her chin making her face flushed.

(You were waiting?)

"Ji..nhi...woh" she again stammered making him chuckle lightly.

"Rooms ke lights on the, socha aap jaag rhi hongi" he teased while registering her every little moves.

(The lights in the rooms were on, thought you must be awake)

"Woh....woh....ex..exams ke liye...." She excused herself but her shivering eyes were saying something else.

"Hmmm" Seeing her shivering, he stopped asking more questions making her throbbing heart relaxed.

✾✾✾

(At night)

"Arsalan" she called him who was busy in typing something.

"Hume baat krni hai aap..." She was saying but got interrupted by his phone call.

(I wanna to talk to you)

"Haan, Qureshi ji boliye" he picked up the call and left the room making her eyes moist again. He was ignoring her like she don't exist in this house.

She was feeling so broken and alone as no one was there to understand her feelings, to support her, to love her, to care her. Her sister left her own wedding, her step mom accused her, her dad is helpless and her husband is ignoring.

Humaira was busy in packing for her honeymoon, Naaz was busy in college projects and she was left alone. This wasn't a new thing for her to get ignored but this time she hoped that her husband is different from others, he understands her but all her dreams and hopes goes in vain as he was ignoring like no tomorrow.

"Bow bow" she cried while hugging the little creature. Thanks to her sister, her life become worst. She deliberately called her only to make her life troubled.

She thought everything is going to be fine but reality hits hard when she came back in their life.

At midnight, when he comes to their room she wasn't there making him panicked.

"Iyanah.." he stopped midway when he finds her lying on the balcony.

"Iyanah" he shook her face while lifting her in his arms and going to their bed.

"Iya..." he touched her forehead when realised that she's having high fever.

"I'm sorry" he knows the reason behind her trouble but he can't do anything as he was angry with her. He thought that she consider him as her husband but she hides things from him which breaks his heart.

He tugged her in the comforter while putting a cold towel on her forehead. After 2 hours, her temperature come down making him relaxed.

❁❁❁

"Humi, hum wahan basne nhi jaa rhe" Rohail said after seeing 10 luggage bags on their rooms.

(We are not going to settle there)

"Hum bas 1 week ke trip pr ghoomne jaa rhe hai" he added while focusing on one week trip.

(We are just going on a one week trip)

"Haan thik hai, aap chilla kyu rhe hai?" She questioned him while searching something in her wardrobe.

(Yes okay, why are you shouting?)

"Yahan mere jhumke match nhi horhe" she continued while ignoring his existence.

(My earrings are not matching here)

"Koi aur pack krlo" he adviced while looking at the bags which covered half of the room.

(Pack something else)

"Kahin meine pack toh nahi krdiya?" She jumped from her place while opening one of her bag.

(Where did I pack?)

"HUMAIRA" terror was showing in her brown eyes.

"One dress one bag?" He asked in disbelief.

"Matching jhumka, heels, lipstick and purse"

"In one bag?" He confirmed while she nods.

"Mujhe koi confusion naa rhe koi bhi, taiyaar hone mei" she was beaming in happiness, he showed his thump while crying inside.

(I don't want to have any confusions while getting ready)

"Lekin teen bag extra nhi hai?" He asked while looking at the bags again.

(But isn't three bags extra?)

"Usme night dress and baki kuch necessary saman hai" she replied making him heart stop for a moment.

(It has night dress and some other necessary stuff)

"Meri packing bhi kardi tumne?" After a pause, he asked hoping for a good reply.

(You have done my packing too?)

"Nhi....mujhe kuch samjh nhi aaya" he regretted this moment while trying to control his tears.

(No...I didn't understand anything)

"Mei pack krleta hoon" he added while going towards his wardrobe with a great difficulty as her luggage was all over the room.

(I'll do my packing)

"HUMAIRA" he opened the wardrobe only to witness the messy clothes all around.

"Mere shirts" he cried while looking at his treasured shirts.

"Mere jhumke nhi mil rhe the...." She reasoned while acting innocently.

I couldn't find my earrings)

"Mere shoes....mere shoes???????" Suddenly his gaze fell on the bottom rack where his shoes were nowhere.

"Woh humne bahar rakhwa diye....faltu mei jagah lee rhe the" she replied while putting her heels on that place.

(I kept outside...they were taking unnecessary space)

"Kitni bekar biwi mil gyi" he cried while sitting on the edge of the bed as the bed was full of her things.

(What a useless wife I got)

"HUMAIRA" after sometime, he went to change when noticed his night shirt has no buttons at all.

"Yeh kya hai ab?" Coming out from the washroom, he rushed towards her while showing his shirt.

(What is this?)

"Abs" she replied while touching his abs making his anger go away in a second.

"Woh bas....body fit hai meri" he added while adding his blush.

"Actually na ek button nikla hua tha, humne lagane ki koshish ki toh dusara wala bhi khul gya aur phir sab khul gye" she reasoned while looking at his abs.

(Actually, one button was out, when I tried to put it, then the other one also got opened and then all got opened)

"Tumhe button lagana nhi aata?" He asked in disbelief.

(Don't you know how to put button?)

"First button nikal gya, toh second button khol liya, lekin woh toot gya, phir third button bhi toot gya aur bhi shirt buttonless hogya" though he was angry on her but her cuteness was driving his crazy .

(The first button broke, then I opened second one but it also broke, then the third button also broke and the shirt became buttonless)

"Alright, happens it sometimes" he tried to showoff his english but failed miserably.

"Alright, it happens sometimes" she corrected him.

"Copy don't me" he replied making her chukle softly.

"Humi" she was smiling when he pulled her closer making her hit his chest.

"Pink colour suits you" he added while caressing her cheeks.

"But suit toh green pehna hai meine" she got confused after his compliment.

(But I wore green colour suit colour)

"Kisne bola hai suit ki baat rha hoon?" he pulled more closer while she was thinking hard about his statement.

(Who said i am talking about the suit?)

"Humi" he called her softly as she was looking down.

"Ro..ha..il" her cheeks flushed and knees weaken as he kissed her softly on her pink lips.

"Pink lips suits you" he again kissed her while grabbing her waist more tightly making her eyes closed in bliss.

❀❀❀❀❀

"Aap soyi nhi abtak?" Wazir was talking with one of his clients in the backyard when saw naaz there sitting on the swing alone.

(You haven't sleep yet?)

"Aap" her heart betrayed after seeing him that handsome even in the midnight.

"Kya kr rhi thi akele akele" she blushed as he seats beside her while holding her cold hands in his warm ones.

(What are you doing alone?)

"Sab log busy hogye hai, humare liye kisi ke pass waqt nhi hai" she said casually as humi and Iyanah both were busy in their own world.

(Everybody's busy, nobody has time for me)

"Aapke pass hum hai" she wasn't excepting this answer but her heart really jumped after listening to his words. Unknowingly she puts her head on his shoulder while he holds her waist more tightly.

(You have me)

⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘

Naaziya and Wazir both were deeply in love with each other but never confessed. Naaziya falls for him at a very young age. Her innocent love becomes mature without her acknowledgment. Everything was going smooth in their lives until one day, an alliance came for Wazir making her little heart restless. Her fragile heart become hopeless as childhood crush or love is going to get married to someone else. Little did she know that her crush loves him back without showing any signal.

"Pata nhi kya hoga iss ladke ka?" She was least interested in hearing his ammi jaan's talk but his mention makes her ear alert.

(Don't know what will happen to this boy?)

"Mana krdiya rishte ko" she added in displeased tone making her body jump in happiness.

(He said no to the alliance)

That night she was passing by the kitchen when she saw him in black trousers and loose sweatshirt, his sleeves were folded neatly till elbow making him look more handsome and attractive.

"Naaz" he called her when she was staring him shamelessly. Thankfully everyone was asleep.

"Coffee piyengi?" He asked while making a strong coffee for himself.

(Would you like to have coffee?)

Her heart fluttered whenever he called her Naaz instead 'her nickname' given by him.
She was preparing for sleep when realised that her phone charger was in living room as she was watching a movie while charging her phone. When she passed by kitchen, she saw him making her heart thumping.

"Jii..?" She hesitates while shifting her eyes from him to the floor.

"Coffee" before she could reply, he gives her a coffee mug making her suprised and happy.

"Kaisi hai aap?" They were sitting on the swing in the garden, when he asked making her suprised.

(How are you?)

"Am I Hallucinating?"

"Is this true?"

Her eyes shine as he smiled while looking at her confused state.

"Aapne naa krdiya?" He understands what she was asking.

(You said no?)

Though they talked very less but whenever they talk, she feels free to ask him anything as his calm nature and composed expression makes her feel comfortable whenever she was with him.

"Jii, hume koi behadd pasand hai isliye" he replied while sipping his strong coffee.

(Yes, I like someone very much)

"Aap......"

"Aap...pasand...krte...hai...kisi ko?" Her heart breaks while her voice shudder, her eyes become teary making her inner self shaking.

(You like someone?)

"Jii" his reply was short and clear but his happiness was seen through his eyes.

"Hmm..." A lone tear escaped from her eyes making her turn opposite to him.

"I love her alot but never confessed" he stated while turning to her direction making her sob softly.

"Con...gratu...lat...ions" she whispered while wiping her tears and getting up from the swing.

"Naaziya...aapki mug" he added after seeing her going inside and leaving her coffee mug behind.

"Naaziya?" Her heart pained as he called her with full name instead of naaz.

"Yeh...." Her eyelids were facing the ground when she noticed the bold words written on the coffee mug.

"I LOVE YOU NAAZ"

"I LOVE YOU NAAZ" He confessed while holding her hands.

"That girl is YOU" she face lost all colours.

"My Naaz" he added while kissing her hands.

"Me?" She asked in a meek tone while crying.

"Yes" he smiled while wiping her tears and hugging her tightly.

★★★★★★★★★

How's the update? 💜

I'll try to finish this story quickly 🙈😎

Whose chemistry you love the most?

Happy reading :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro