16. First Training

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

" In order to be a Royal Knight, you must pass two tests. The physical and mental test." Shiro explained to Katie the next day, " I already passed it yesterday morning." 

Katie nodded taking notes in her head while Shiro kept talking, " The physical test is an obstacle course where you have to get through it first before the others, if you don't make it, you will fail the first test."

" And the second is..?" Katie asked while cleaning Matt's glasses.

" You will be questioned of your loyalty and tested on how you will respond to certain situations. If you fail both tests or the King thinks you are not good enough, you won't be able to become a knight. I believe there are still 2 spots left."

Hunk handed Shiro a water bottle and he gulped it down, " Let's get started!"

Hunk handed Katie a wooden sword and he pointed at a leather dummy ahead, " Get a direct hit, that's your first task."

Katie ran swiftly towards the dummy and put the sword through it.

" Good." Shiro said, " Now let's work on your hands and legs, put your sword down."

She carefully placed it on the ground and Shiro stretched his arms, " Now defend yourself from me."

Katie only got a second to prepare before Shiro was in front of her trying to knock her out.

He aimed for her left side but she blocked it just in time with both arms giving Shiro the opportunity to hit her legs. He stopped an inch before he actually touched her and looked up at her shocked face,

" Remember to keep all your important body parts protected, good but not good enough."

Katie nodded and wiped sweat off her brows saying, " Let's go again."

Shiro grinned at her and got back to his normal position, " Okay.. But this time let's spar."

He ran at her with abnormal speed and tried to hit her neck but Katie luckily blocked it with an arm and used her other arm to aim at his neck.

Shiro took back his arm to block hers and used his leg to trip her. She fell on the cold hard ground and before she could get up, Shiro was already on top of her with his hand against her neck.

" I win." He said and Katie grumbled under her breath, " Again."

She struggled to catch her breath but she was really determined that she didn't even mind.

Shiro and Katie both wiped their sweat and he went to his spot and gave a boyish grin, 

" Okay, whatever you say."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro