15. " You're not a man!"

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hunk and Shiro both froze for a few seconds and then they started shouting.

" WHAT?!" Shiro shouted, " HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT IT'S FOR MEN?"

He took out a folded paper from his pocket and unfolded it. Shiro pointed at the word " Men" on the paper in front of Katie and she winced back a bit.

" I know but-" She started but was interrupted by Hunk, "  One problem, you're not a man!"

Katie sighed, " But it's like you told me before, I could adjust myself to look like Mat-"

She stopped herself before she could say her brother's name.

Hunk glared at Shiro, " Wait.. You told her what!?"

Shiro looked away guiltily, " It was a joke..." 

Katie looked up at Hunk, " And you also told me I was good with a weapon in my hand."

Hunk flinched when Shiro glared him back , " You were saying?"

" You are good Pidge but I don't really thing you'll make it without much practice." Hunk said quietly afraid of how Katie would react but she just gave in, " You're right.." 

Hunk and Shiro both sighed of relief but Katie had sparkly eyes again and she spoke up louder,    " But! I have time to practice before all the spots are taken!"

She locked eye with Shiro, " I order you to train me."

They both sighed, drained out of energy to try to talk her out.

" Will we be able to stop you?" Hunk finally asked and Katie shook her head, " Never. "

Keith walked to his usual training place and was surprised to find no weapons to train with.

" Is there something you're not telling me?" Keith asked his instructor when he came in with Lance by his side.

" The blacksmith was kidnapped along with his son  and there was no evidence except for one of the victim's glasses which was returned to his sister." The instructor replied and Keith asked him again surprisingly,

" Have they found the kidnappers and who were kidnapped?"

Lance answered this time, " Unfortunately we haven't found the kidnappers or their identities but we do know that the victims were Samuel and Matthew Holt."

Keith was hit by a memory of her, she had said before walking away, " I'm Katie, Katie Holt!"

" Katie!" Keith blurted out and Lance frowned, " That lady from days ago?"

Keith nodded, " She's a Holt.."

Lance took out a folder with the ID cards and reports of recent activities of the Holts and examined it, " It says that Colleen Holt is in the hospital and that Katie Holt has a friend visiting."

" Who is it?" Keith asked and Lance flinched remembering the muscular man that came by earlier, " Takashi Shirogane." 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro