43. Noticed

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Katie looked down at the warm wrapped napkin in her hand. Theo also peered curiously at it and nudged her,

" What are you waiting for? Go ahead and open it."

Many negative thoughts ran into her head all at once.

' Why did Keith- the Prince give me this? What if he wrote a message telling me that I'm fired?! Wait but the napkin is warm..What if he filled it with burning coal to burn my hands?!..But then again, he wouldn't something like that and it doesn't feel that hot...What if-'

Theo knocked on her forehead, " Hello? Are you still here?"

Katie flushed pink and nodded at him. 

She looked down at the napkin and unwrapped it slowly. She was surprised to find food and nonetheless the beef and sweets Keith and the Princess had earlier.

Theo also raised a brow but slightly smirked.

" He must have heard your stomach growling." He said and Katie turned away from him so that he could not see that her cheeks were burning red.

" Who are you really? The Keith I know wouldn't do this for just anyone.." Theo asked with a questioning expression and her eyes widened as she thought,

' What if he knows who I really am?!'

" I'm just kidding Pidge." Theo said and glanced worriedly at her pale face.

" I don't know." She responded, trying to sound calm and threw a piece of beef in her mouth and tried to change the conversation.

" Want some?"

While he opened his mouth to answer, she threw a beef piece landing it perfectly in his mouth and grinned,

" You didn't get to eat dinner yet either."

His gray eyes flashed bright when he bit into it and he smiled down at Katie less colder than the way he looked at her when they first met.

" Thanks for noticing and nice shot."

" You're welcome and thank you. Now let's finish this." She said and set the napkin between them.

Katie blushed a little when a thought came into her head,

' I'm glad he noticed.'

Theo glanced at Pidge and thought to himself,

' Who exactly is he?'

Keith put a palm to his face and blushed and thought, 

' Why did I do that? What if he thinks I'm weird now? But why would I care about that?'

His violet irises turned clear as he realized why,

' Maybe it was because he reminded me of someone..'

His brows furrowed in worry as he thought of Katie Holt.

' How would she be right now? I wish I could see her..'

Keith knew he would not be able to see Katie after marrying Allura but he had no choice.

' Stupid engagement!'  He thought helplessly, ' I can't even choose who to marry. I hate being a Prince.'

He felt bad for Allura and Lotor.

Lotor would be seeing the woman he love marry someone else and Allura would always be in a one sided love she would be marrying and someone who doesn't love her back.

Keith felt even worse when the someone was him.

' Why can't everyone be happy?' He thought and sighed.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro