65. Princess Dorrie Knows

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Katie couldn't help but feel nervous the next day in the Prince's room.

" Gunderson." Keith said rubbing his forehead.

" Yes Sir?" She peeped out trying to sound as confidently as she could but it failed.

" It might be a habit for you to keep running into trouble but please refrain from doing so from now on, it can dangerous." Keith said looking at her seriously in the eye that she just wanted to change the mood.

" Of course Your Highness, careful is my middle name." Katie said with a brighter tone but when she saw that he wasn't responding, she closed her mouth and just nodded.

She was about to walk away when she heard a soft sound from Keith.

' Did I just hear the Prince laugh?' She thought looking back at him and saw a smile on his lips.

She grinned back bowing and walked out of his room.

Katie walked by the ballroom and saw the Princess standing there by herself so she approached her.

She bowed before her.

" Good morning, Princess Dorrie." Katie said smiling and the Princess curtsied and smiled back at her.

" I just wanted to thank you for coming to get me yesterday, who knows what would've happened to me if you weren't there." Katie said scratching her hair and the Princess shook her head. She went to a table and grabbed a notepad and an ink pen.

" It was nothing, it was very fun to go out for once with someone else." She wrote on the paper and looked at Katie with sparkly eyes that Katie couldn't help but smile back and nod her head.

" I have to admit, it was fun." She said and giggled.

They started to talk more, Katie with her mouth and Princess Dorrie with her notepad, until they encountered the topic of Prince Keith. 

" About that Prince of yours," The notepad read, " He seemed to care for you more than I thought. He did seem really relieved to see you out of the forest yesterday."

" Oh did he?"  Katie said eyes wide and blushed slightly. Yesterday she didn't see Keith's reaction at all because she ran up to Theo first.

" You like him, don't you?" The Princess wrote smirking and when Katie read it, her face turned completely pink.

" I do not! I'm a man." She said in a convincing tone but Princess Dorrie didn't seem to believe it.

" Oh come on, Pidge Gunderson, I know you're female." The notepad read and Katie jumped back.

"W-what? I am not!" She said and kept denying it.

" I'm a female too, you are too obvious." The Princess wrote down and smiled with teasing brows.

Katie sighed and finally gave up, the Princess was too smart to fool.

" Okay, but how?" She asked and Princess Dorrie shrugged.

" I just had a feeling, I guess it's female instinct." She turned a page and wrote down.

" Will you tell..?" Katie asked quietly even when she was sure the Princess wouldn't, she just wanted to make sure. The Princess shook her head and started writing on the notepad again.

" I won't, it won't do any good for me or you." It said and Katie let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you."  She said and bowed multiple times.

" On one condition though," Princess Dorrie wrote and showed Katie shyly, " Be my friend?"

" Of course." Katie said and beamed at her, " Princess Dorrie."

" And call me Dorrie, no need for that troublesome title." The Princess wrote and showed her.

" If that's so then I hope you will also remember my name." Katie said and grinned at her.

" You can call me Katie."

Keith couldn't stop thinking about it. 

Yesterday when Princess Dorrie and Pidge came out the forest, he was so sure he heard Theo say a name of a person he hadn't seen since last year. " Katie. "

' Did I mishear it? Maybe he was talking about someone else..' He thought, his mind fighting again but he couldn't stop thinking about it.

' Who was Theo looking at when he said it?' He thought again but shook his head, ' ..There is no way.'

Keith started working on his paperwork again but after a few minutes, he grumbled under his breath.

" Excuse me, Mr. Johnson?" He called out and the butler immediately came into his room ready for instructions.

" Please bring Theodore Flinger to my room. I have some questions for him." 

—————————————————————————————

A/N 

How are you guys doing? 

I want to clarify things before you start asking questions. 

In this chapter there may have been a part where different sexualities got offended. I'm sorry if you did but why Katie said she was a man and that she couldn't like Keith was because man with man wasn't very common in their time, the same with woman and woman.

I hope you guys are healthy and I certainly hope I didn't offend anyone from today's chapter. If I did, I'm sorry but I need it to let the story flow.

Thank you for understanding and reading. 

Have a good day or night or whenever you're reading this.

- Silver

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro