Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Everyone greets us happy we've arrived. I sit and watch a few people sing, but it was hard to concentrate. My vision kept flashing. When I say flashing I mean it was going from regular vision to like infrared. Like I could see in the dark. I brushed it off as being trauma from the accident. I watch excited as uraraka and momo duet some song I didnt know. Their singing was good, but a bit off key. They finish and clap hands." Cecilia you should go." Kirishima suggest. I shake my head.

"On no, trust me you dont want to hear me sing. I'll probably break the speakers." I laugh. They shake there heads. Everyone then starts chanting." Damnit guys stop, fine I'll go." They cheer As I get up. Going up to the computer I type in a song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPwdMiVP4O0

Gods of war. Grabbing the mic the music begins playing. In the past few months I had been studying more english. I think I was getting a lot better. This song was in english too so hopeful everyone could understand it ok.

We are blood and bones
We are kingdom come
Fight for all our souls
This is a war
This is a war

We got fire
Burning through our veins
Sinners and Saints
This is a war
This is a war

We are
We are
The rise and the final fall
We are
We are
The war cry and battle call
We are
We are
We are

Gods of War
Gods of War
We are the calm before the storm
The Gods of War

Our heartbeats drum
To a silent hum
Steady all your guns
This is a war
This is a war

We are victorious
We are the chosen ones
We are the rising sun
This is a war
This is a war

We are
We are
The rise and the final fall
We are
We are
The war cry and battle call
We are
We are
We are

Gods of War
Gods of War
We are the calm before the storm
The Gods of War

We are the gods of war
We are the gods of war

Gods of war

I finish singing looking out into the crowd. All was silent. Was I really that bad that I couldn't get one single person to clap" Damn told you I was horrible." I say jumping off stage and running out of the building. Not hesitating to push past people. Tears swell in my eyes. I cant believe I just embarrased myself like that.

Bakugo

Cecilia had just gone on stage. She typed into the computer and the music to a song began playing. I was unfamiliar with the song. Honestly even if Cecilia was terrible at singing it didnt matter. She was already perfect. She began singing and my breath caught in my throat.

She had the most beautiful voice. She sounded just what I'm sure an angel would sound like. The way she sung each word. What surprised me even more was that the song was in english. She must really like the song.

The song ends and everything was silent. We all didnt know how to react. I knew I had been the most beautiful thing I had ever heard and judging by the silence everyone else's too.

She suddenly frowns." Damn told you I was horrible." She says jumping off stage and pushing past people. She runs outside and away. I was to stunned to comprehend what had just happened and when I did my chest swelled with guilt. Damnit.

Pushing people out of the way I run out of the building looking around. I didnt see her. Where was she? "CECILIA, WHERE ARE YOU?" I scream while running of in the direction I think she might have run off to.

I search for hours going to every place I could think she would go. Finally I just go home. Walking up to my room I'm generally surprised to see Cecilia fast asleep in my bed wearing a pair of my boxers and my shirt. I shake my head happy to know she was alright.

Grabbing a pair of pjs I change in the closet dropping my dirty clothes in the hamper. I get in my curling up to Cecilia." If only you knew how perfect you actually are!" I whisper kissing her forehead. I cover us up and pull her close and fall fast asleep to the most wonderful person in the world.

Cecilia
I ride with toshinori and Aizawa in a car. We were going to parents houses to ask for their consent in their children moving into the new UA dormitories. So far I had met kirishimas family, momos family, bakugo family, but I already knew them. I met urarakas parents, kaminaris family and minas. I can certainly say each family is..... different.

Supposibly next on the list was todoroki's father. Why they couldn't just send him a letter is beyond me. I wonder what todoroki's family is like. Hes always so quiet in class. The drive takes a little while. They were on the edge of the district in a very old fashion japanese house. It was s very nice house though. That does surprise me though. Todorokis dad is the number 1 hero now.

We get out of the car walking up to the door. We ring the door bell. A minute later a young woman with white hair with bits of red in it answers the door. "Hello mam were with UA and we were wondering if we could speak to endeavor?" She nods opening the door." Yes you can I'll go get him I believe hes training with shoto right now." She runs off as we slip our shoes off. Todoroki's house was extremely nice. A few minutes later endeavour comes in sweaty in a tank top and shorts. Todoroki follows turning his head away but, not before I miss the giant bruise on his face.

Sneaking away I walk over to todoroki pulling him off to the side." Todoroki are you alright? What happened?" He sighs." Training just got a bit out of hand. I'm fine though." I stare shocked examining his face some more." Well try and take it easy for a while. Let that heal. Bruises on the face are especially painful because of all the nerve endings   we have in them." He nods a small smile on his face. "Thanks cecilia." I nod giving him a thumbs up.

After that little conversation me and the teachers leave heading to the next house. The midoriya household.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro