Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I stare at my hand watching the power seep out of my body. I already knew who was recieving this power. It seemed I had less time then original projected though, which was a bit of a problem. Turning around I sigh noticing as the things behind the gate through themselves against the door trying to open it. I could hold the gate for a bit longer. But soon whether Cecilia wants to or not, she must take my place or all worlds will come to a scratching halt. A cruel fate, but a necessary one. I could probably hold out for another 3-5 years at most. Damn if only I had more time. Cecilia as strong willed and determined as she was, at the moment wouldnt be able to handle this power. Maybe over the years as some of it drains into her she'll slowly adapt to it. All I can do for the time being is wait.

Cecilia
After a bit of convincing with miss midoriya she finally allowed midoriya to still attend UA and live in the new dorms. It was getting late so we head home. I eat some dinner with toshinori then head up to bed.

Dream
I stood in an all white room. Truth sat in front of the gate in front of me. A frown was the only vivid thing on his face. He suddenly raises his arm revealing a dream of power leaving his body. Following the trail my eyes widen as I notice it flowing into my body." Five years. You have five years to prepare yourself for what's to come. It's time for you to hold up your end of the bargain. Equivalent exchange." I gasp stumbling back falling. Everything suddenly starts blurring together. Wait no I had so many questions." Wait, no truth!"

I bolt up coming face to face with toshinori. His eyes were wide." Cecilia are you alright? You were talking in your sleep." I nod." Yah sorry I was having a crazy dream." He nods getting up." Well start packing your things. We're going to move everything to the dorms today. I nod getting up. I head for the shower.

Getting in I just sit down thinking. Truth said I had 5 years until he would come for my end of the bargain. Tears swell in my eyes. I thought I had longer. I didnt think it would be happening so soon. I allow myself to cry, I was only 16. I could handle a lot of things but taking over for truth, I dont even know if I could handle something like that. I stay in there a while just thinking. Should I tell ed and al?

No I think I should wait. Ed's planning his wedding. That's enough stress as it is and Al's still trying to recover. I wait until everything's settled to tell them.

Should I tell everyone in class? What do even say? I think I'll wait to tell them too. Just a little while. Hurrying up I get out and start packing my things. I had a few things so it took about 1 1/2 hours. By then toshinori was waiting in the car. Putting my things in the trunk I hop in the car and he drives us to UA.

I take my time unpacking my things in my new dorm. I wanted to be excited but after my dream and what truth told me. I didnt have it in me. After a while toshinori leaves saying goodbye and that he'll be back on monday. I lay in my bed. I must have fallen asleep because I'm suddenly being woken up by a knock." Come in." I mumble not moving an inch from my soft warm bed. I hear the door open and close. I feel the bed dip and warm arms wrap around my waist." Cecilia its dinner time, come eat." I mumble an ok, slowly trying to get up. Theres a chuckle as I'm suddenly picked up.

I smile snuggling into bakugos warm chest. I yawn rubbing my eyes. Bakugo walks down to the kitchen. He places me in a seat. Looking around I notice it was only katsuki and me." Yummy, food." I say smelling the delicious scent. It was then that I noticed that I was hungry. Like really, really hungry. It felt like I was starving. Katsuki comes back with two bowls setting them down. He leaves again and comes back a minutes later with two plates.

He sets the plates down. I notice in the bowls were some type of soup and on the plates was some type of meat and asparagus." Ooo yummy did you make this?" He nods." Yes, I did." I take a bite of the soup and my eyes bulge." Omt katsuki this is amazing. Where did you learn to cook like this?" A small blush crosses his face." From the old hag. It's one of the very few things she actually taught me," he says smiling. I lean over giving him a kiss." Well that's good because I cant cook for shit. I'd starve if it went for you." He laughs as I dig into the delectable food.

Turns out the meat was called steak and it's a high end type of meat that most people really enjoy. I know I certainly did. After I help katsuki do the dishes. We sit on the couch. I wonder where everyone is? I shrug at the thought actually happy that there not here. I was having such a good time, it hurt to think that soon I would have to tell him that I only had five years, FML.

Class 1-A
We watch as bakugo and cecilia eat dinner. They were so cute together. Its sk surprising that sucklh a small girl could make such and angry person so docile. The world is truely amazing sometimes.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro