Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

No matter how much I though I was just able to do to much with my alchemy to be able to pin point a signature move. Maybe I'm thinking about it to hard. Alchemy is based of the principle of equivalent exchange. The basics. Construction and deconstruction. If I evaluate the basics of that I wouldnt be able to use it directly on someone without seriously hurting them. I could use it how ed used to or I did at the beach to maneuver around. But that's not a signature move.

Maybe I could build a structure of sorts or a trap. Or maybe I dont need a signature move. My alchemy is able to do all kinds of capable things heroes from this world arnt able to. But what if all other options are unavailable. I need one. Maybe I could make a subclass related to my soul alchemy but not using it at the same time. I think and think and think. Then it finaly hits me. The soul is apart of a person, but everyone also has spirit energy from their soul going through their body. If I could some how harness that It would be just as powerful as my soul alchemy if not more. I smirk, I think I finaly found it.

After school I go to the near by park. I needed to start training myself to be able to harness and use the spirit energy. Sitting in a small clearing away from people I close my eyes relaxing. I need to try and picture the spirit energy around me. I need to sense it. I concentrate at much as I can for what seems like hours until finally I could feel it. Opening my eyes I was surprised to see the spirit energy flowing through everything around me even myself.

I stand excited, holding a hand out I imagine myself restricting the energy from the limbs of a tree. I watch in horror as it only took seconds for the limbs of the tree to turn a dark grey and crack before falling off. I release the energy and watch as the energy starts swelling around the area that the branches had fallen off." I'm sorry tree I didnt know that that would cause so much harm. Walking over to the tree I place my hand on the bark pushing my own spirit energy into it. Before I knew it I felt exhausted. Pulling away I'm stunned and happy to see the branches on the tree grew back then some.

"Hopefully all is forgiven tree." With that I turn walking back to the dorms surprised to see that it was already dark. Damn I'm going to be in trouble.

For the next few months I train and train harnessing the power of the spirit energy. I've learn alot. I've learned how to block spirit energy from entering specific places without killing or harming anyone. I can draw energy from living things to make myself more powerful. I even learned I can take spirit energy away and store it in thick plastic containers for later use.

The provisional licences exam was just in over a week and I was nervous. I didnt know what to expect. Sighing I sit in class waiting for it to be over. Rubbing my face I try pushing away the tiredness overwhelming my eyes. Yawning I open my eyes surprised to see everything was dark. Looking around I also notice I wasnt in the classroom anymore. Suddenly envy appears in front of me making me gasp." Envy, how did you escape the gate?" He chuckles." Now, now pip squeak let's be a good little girl and calm down." I make my automail arms into points." I'll ask again. How did you escape the gate. Truth should watching it."

He smirks." Who said I left." Now I knew he was playing games with me." I'll send you back, envy." He laughs suddenly lungding at me. I duck swinging my blade at his stomach. He dodges. Standing up I lundge aiming for his face. I scrape his cheek drawing a bit of blood." Now, now pipsqueak I think its time for you to return back to your world before someone gets hurt. Whoops never mind."

Before I know what's happening I'm standing in the middle of the classroom Aizawas scarves wrapped around my body trying to restrict me. Everybody was standing ready to fight." Cecilia are you ok, whos envy?" Midoriya asks. I stare around the room trying to figure out what's going on." Where did you go envy?" I suddenly didnt feel so good. Hunching over I puke up everything in my stomach and a bit of blood. Why was I puking blood?" That when I feel it.

Looking down a small gaping hole was in my stomach bleeding heavily. At that moment everything goes dark.

Waking Up I find myself laying on a hospital bed. I felt exhausted. It hurt to move. Why was I so tired. Looking around I see ed and al sitting in chairs. What were they doing here? What was I doing here? What happened that could possible land me in the hospital?

Sitting up I gasp at the pain in my stomach. Moving my blue gown to the side I see a large line of stitches. Ok what the hell happened? "Ed, al." I whisper realizing my throat was so dry. Both of their heads bolt up staring at me wide eyed." Cecilia your awake!" They both say practicaly jumping up. I smile and hug them.

They pull away staring at me." Cecilia do you remember anything?" Ed asks making me shake my head in confusion." No I cant remember anything. Was I involved in some type of accident?" I ask worried.

Ed sighs looking to Al who hesitantly nods. "Cecilia from what your friends tell me. You stood up in the middle of class a few days ago and attacked a fellow student." My eyes widen and a tears start streaming down my face." Who, who did I attack?" They look down sadly. You attacked, katsuki bakugo." At that moment my heart stops.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro