Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It took a lot of coaxing and food to get me to leave my room, but I eventually did. And when I did I was surprised to find everyone in the living room holding signs saying congratulations. They had cake. I love cake. I smile thanking everyone. Toshinori stood to the side smiling. Katsuki walks over giving kissing the top of my head." Hay Cecilia, I know you've been down lately so we all wanted to throw you this party to congratulate you and make you feel better."

I hug him tight." Thanks katsuki." He smiles.

I hang out with everyone even mineta who I wasnt very fond of, but he was being less perverted then usual so it was fine.

Right now everyone was out in the living room. We all dragged out mattresses to the living room to have a sleep over. Of course toshinori was there to supervise and make sure no funny businesses happened. Toshinori was fun to hang out with though so nobody minded. It was so much fun.

"Omg guys I know a game we can play. How about truth or dare?" Mina suggest jumping on her bed.

"What truths or dare?" I hope it has nothing to do with truth himself. He can be scary sometimes. Mina looks at me wide eyed for a minute before remembering Im from another world.

"Ok truth or dare is simple. We all sit in a circle taking turns asking someone truth or dare. If they choose truth then we ask them a question and they have to confirm if its true or not. Dare is simple. If you choose dare we get to tell you to do something and you have to do it, if you dont then you get punished." I raise an eyebrow at the punished part.

"Ok sounds interesting, I'll play." Everyone gets into a circle. I was sitting next to katsuki and Kirishima.

"Ok I'll go first." Uraraka says turning to kaminari." Kaminari, truth or dare?" He thinks for a moment before smirking." Truth." Uraraka sighs sadly. What was she going to have that poor boy do? "Is it true you hate school?" She probably couldnt think of anything else.

"No, I dont hate school, but it's not my favorite place." Kaminari says. Next was momo." Momo truth or dare?" She smirks." Dare."
" I dare you to...... do a split." Momo looked a bit shocked before moving to an empty space and flawlessly doing a split. Even I admired her grace while doing it." Kaminari nods. Momo turns to kirishima." Kirishima, truth or dare.

Kirishima smiles wide." A manly man always chooses Dare,"he says." Momo thinks for a moment." I dare you to run around the living room with a pair of your boxers on your head." his face goes bright red making everyone burst out laughing. He gets up leaving coming back after a minute with a pair of red boxers saying crimson riot in black lettering. Slipping them on he runs around the living room effectively tripping over a random pillow on the ground falling on his face. Everyone couldnt contain themselves even kirishima who was laughing just like me. He sits back down beside me throwing the boxers somwhere.

"Ok Cecilia truth or dare." I think for a moment before deciding to go the safe route." I choose truth. He nods." Is it true your 15?" I stare at him confused. Did they not know? Had I never told them." Um no actualy I'm 17." Everyone stares at me shocked except katsuki." Wait what, no offense to you but you look less then 14 because your so small. I never expected you to be 17." He says still amazed, I laugh." Wait if you and you brother are twins why is he getting married at 17, that so young?

"In my country there really isn't any restrictions on marriage. Of course it would be highly inappropriate to marry before your ready. Ed gets married at a young age of course but it's fairly normal. The only restriction I can remember about getting married is. If your in the military you cant get engaged to someone else in the military. I'm unsure why that rules in place it just is.

Most shake their heads still amazed. Was it that hard to accept? "Turning to katsuki, I smirk." Truth or dare katsuki?" He gulps looking at me worriedly. "Ummmmm dare?" He smirk." Katsuki I dare you to bake me an apple pie tommorow." He looks at me surprised." That's it?" I smirk at him." Let me finish. I dare you to bake me and apple pie wearing a pink apron."

He falls back holding his chest." O my ego, not the pink apron. What ever will I do?" He laughs pulling me down tickling me. I laugh trying to pull away and not lay on him. He groans, making me realize that I was crushing him." Whoops sorry." I pull him up." Damn Cecilia I forget how heavy you can be for such a tiny girl." I smile sheepishly.

"She cant be that heavy." Kaminari says getting up. "O really you'll be surprised." I say lifting my arms. Kaminari walks over trying to lift me. The sight was unbelievably funny. After a few minutes he gives up, his face red. "Omg cecilia how much do you weigh?" I laugh again." I weigh 85 pounds." He stares at me astounded." There no way you weigh 85 pounds."

I smirk." Let me correct myself, I weigh 85 pounds. Each of my auto mail limbs weighs 50 pounds each. Yet again that night they all stare at me completely baffled. Well except Katsuki and toshinori. They were both well aware of my weight. They've both tried feeding me mountains of food. I burn it off to quickly though.

For the rest of the night we all play truth ot dare until we fall asleep watching some movie called"warm bodies." I watched the whole movie though. It was really romantic how a human and a zombie could fall in love. There love turned him back into a human.

That makes me wonder. What does katsuki think of me. I know he says he loves me but, I'll soon be a being of pure power. Will he want me then? At that point I wont even be human anymore.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro