Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The next day was sunday. I get up early before anyone else is up. I head to the gym. I work out for a few hours with my earbuds in my ears. I was on the punch bag, kicking, punching.

The door opens and in comes toshinori. Pulling out my earbuds I grab my towel throwing it around my neck." Good morning toshinori, how are you?" He smiles." I'm good, how are you?" I shrug chugging some water.

"Well I know its early but I have a surprising hero request for you. Most of the other students have had atleast one after the sports festival. In that time you had been gone, so you missed out. Young midoriya has actualy started working with him. His name is Sir Night eye." He says grimacing a bit. "He wanted to meet you today at 1pm. Looking at the time my eyes bulge." Toshinori, do you know what time it is, its 11:57 now I still need to shower. I say rushing to give toshinori a hug and grabbing the invitation from his hand. I hurry upstairs to take a shower.

I decide I'll wear my uniform. Getting out of the shower, I get dressed getting ready. By the time I leave it was already 12:30pm. I hurry telling everyone bye running out the door.

I find sir night eyes building down town. Following the directions I take it a few floors up find a blue lady sitting at a desk." Hello I'm Cecilia, elric. I'm here to see sir night eye." She bounces up smiling." O yes you can go in hes expecting you." I nod." Thank you miss." I walk over to the door at the end of the hall knocking before opening the door. I'm surprised to see midoriya and mirio already there. I had briefly met mirio before in nezus office. He had just happened to be there when I walk in.

"Hello sir night eye I am-"" Cecilia, elric. Yes I'm aware. Come here." Both guys tense a bit. Wonder why? Walking over to where they stand. He places a hand on my shoulder examining me. As soon as he does I jump back across the room. My defenses up. Something inside me did not like what he just did. What did he do? Sir night eye stares at me stunned.

Sir night eye
Midoriya, and mirio have both told me that Cecilia is extraordinary in many aspects. I want to know what shes capable of. Theres a knock on the door, then she walks in.

"Hello sir night eye I am-"" Cecilia, elric. Yes I'm aware. Come here," I Interupt. She walks over to me. Placing my hand on her shoulder i activate my quirk. The second I do I'm surprise, stunned and scared for the future that's in store for this young girl. Also in that moment she jumps to the other side of the room as if I had just burned her. I stare at her still trying to comprehend the future I had just seen. Oh this poor girl, shes going to suffer something worse than death. Sitting down at my desk I sigh trying to act normal but I just couldnt. It didnt help that her future hit a dead end. Normaly a person's future goes black if they die, but hers went white. What does that mean?

I want to see what this girl is fully capable of. She may be one of the strongest heros I've ever seen well heard of so far. Her stunt st the sports festival was pretty impressive though, but also stupid. She did stop the blunt of the attack from killing both midoriya and todoroki, but it almost cost her her life. Those metal limbs too are very intersting.

"My apologies I was simply interested in the metal limbs you have." I say watching as she slowly loosens up walking back over to me." Uh yah thanks and it's ok, just uh ask next time." She says.

"Tell me Cecilia what are you fully capable of?" She stared at me stunned at the question." Lots of things." I think for a moment." Demonstrate your power."

Cecilia
He wanted me to demonstrate my power. Clapping my hands I transmute my right hand into a spear holding it out." He nods in approval. I didnt realize I was looking for his approval in the first place, but ok." Tell me Cecilia who's are you?" That's an odd question? Scratch that sir night eye is a question himself. What does he keep asking me these strange questions? "Um I'm a soldier, an alchemist, a sister, a student, a friend and many other things.

I have a feeling that that wasnt the answer he was refuring to but he nods in acceptance." Mirio, midoriya why dont you take Cecilia with you and show her the ropes on what to do on patrol." They nod smiling." Ok sensei sir." Mirio says taking my hand and leading me out of the room. Midoriya fallows behind waving at me.

Getting outside mirio starts explaining what we would do on patrol. Since we have our hero licences we can fight in public if theres a necessary reason, finally. Patrol seems easy enough. We were almost done when a little girl runs out of an alleyway running into midoriya. He catches her before she falls. The little girl was so adorable. But the bandages on her arms made a sinking feeling fill my chest. Why did a girl so young have so many bandages on her body.

" Little girl are you ok?" I ask bending down. She turns to look behind her. A terrified look on her face. Look into the alleyway I see a man wearing a strange mask emerge. "Eri come here." She doesnt move. Eri must have been her name." Eri sweetie do you know this man? She doesnt move or make any indication that shes going to answer." Shes my daughter, now hand her over."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro