Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ani: superb Mr.oberoi superb great acting but now you game is over
Shiv: anika will you let me explain
Ani: really do you still have something to say why you did this to me shivaay for money for collaboration .........
Then she takes files from lawyers hand and throw that files on shivaay
Ani: take it take it all shivaay ..........my all shares are yours now my all property and my share in my dad's company is all yours take it take it all ..........
And she started crying
Shiv: anika
Ani: don't you dare to say my ne from your mouth and now sign these divorce papers
Shiv: no I will not sign it
Ani: now what else you want
Shiv: I want you anika I don't need all this listen to me once just once plz
Ani: I don't want to hear more lie so just sign these papers
Shiv: I'm not lying anika
Ani: stop your drama
Shiv: I'm not lying for god sake trust me
Then shivaay goes towards om
Shiv: om I'm not lying trust me om I'm not doing drama plz ask anika to stop all this .......om......
But om didn't said anything he was just standing like a statue
Then he goes towards rudra
Shiv: rudra at least you believe me plz ask anika to trust
Ru: bhaiya relax I trust you
Ru(to anika): bhabhi I think their is some misunderstanding bhaiya was in luv with Lara but it was his past
Ani: really rudra so can you ask your brother why he lied to me when he was going to meet Lara ......why he didn't tell me that Lara was her ex
Where the hell he was yesterday's night
Shiv: anika I was in the office only I swear yes I was with Lara this morning but tell me explain you everything
Ani: enough shivaay stop your drama why can't you accept it
Shiv: plz anika I'm not lying and I will prove it to you now only
Shiv: khanna ......khanna
Khanna: yes sir
Shiv: I want CCTV footage of yesterday night's CCTV footage of London's office and call John (manager in London's office) also
Then after some time khanna comes with the recording
Shiv: yeah now play this and after that everything will be clear
Khanna played the footage but shivaay was nowhere he was shocked to see that he was nowhere not in cabin's CCTV footage he also made khanna to play the entrance camera footage but in that also he was nowhere
Shiv: how ????? How ???? Can this
Ani: enough of your drama Mr.oberoi now just sign these papers
Shivaay was about to cry as he was not getting was all this happening
Shiv: where is john
Khanna: sir john
Shiv: john tell them that I was in office yesterday
John: yes sir was in office yesterday
Shiv: see
Ani: till when he was in office
John: ma'am actually sir gets a call and he left the office at 10pm
Shiv: what ???? What the hell you are saying I was in the office till 11:15pm
Ani: wow mr. Oberoi you yourself committed it great you left office at 11:15pm according to you then where were you whole night tell me where were you
Shivaay looks down
Ani: what happened now you have nothing to say it ......say it Mr.oberoi that you were with Lara say it why are you silent say it
Shiv: yes I was with Lara
And anika comes and slaps him hard on his face
Ani: you should have told me this earlier why you did all this drama why you played with my feeling why ....for money such a bastard you are ........you said you hate me I except it you said you didn't luv me I except it you said you did this marriage to take revenge I except it I did everything as you said then you should have told me this also that anika I luv somebody else I did this marriage for money them I myself gives you everything you want but why the hell you did this drama why the hell you played with my feelings why you did this to me........
Now sign these paper
Shiv: anika plz let me tell you everything
Lara: shivaay
Shiv: Lara you........
Lara: what is all this shivaay
Shiv: thank god Lara you came now tell anika that their is nothing between us tell her that I luv her
Lara: why you are acting now also shivaay
Shivaay gets shocked listening her
Shiv: Lara
Lara: yes anika shivaay and me we both are madly in luv with each other and yes he was with you for the collaboration and your shares and as now you already signed everything on shivaay's name I think now its time to just get the hell out from shivaay's life
Anika gets more angry and she picks up the divorce papers
Ani: sign
Shiv: anika
Ani: sign this Mr.oberoi before I call the police and file a case against you for having an extra marital affair
Shiv: but
Om: sign the papers
Shivaay gets shocked
Shiv: om
Ru: sign it
Shivaay gets more shocked and brokeen tears which was continuously falling from his eyes started falling more
Shiv: Rudy
Ru: don't you dare take my name from your mouth
Daadi: sign the papers shivaay
Shivaay brokes when he heard this from his daadi and more than that shivaay his name from his daadi's mouth broke him and now nothing was left for him
Shivaay sign the papers and as he sign the paper anika took the papers and sign it and gives papers to lawyer
Shivaay was just standing like a broken statue looking down as he can't face somebody now
Ani: lawyer
Law: yes ma'am
Ani: file these in court andake sure divorce get confirmed by the court as soon as possible
Law: sure ma'am
And anika left the oberoi mansion
Om: gauri
Gau: hmm
Om: pack your bags we are leaving
Gau: but
Om: pack your bags I can't live with this person under one roof I hate people like him
Ru: I'm also coming with you om I also can't live with such a person who only knew how to play with people's feelings
Daadi: I'm also coming with you both
Soon they all left the oberoi mansion
Shivaay goes inside his room all broken he remembers the time he spent with anika the time when he used to torture her then when she gave him a chance
He goes inside the room and start throwing things and he broke the mirror and then he falls on his knees and started crying and shouts
Shiv: anikaaaaaaaaaaaaa
And he starts crying
On the other hand anika was crying laying on her bed in her room

Hope you all are liking it
Thank you for Reding my ff.  😊😊😊😊

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro