Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Leap
After 2yrs
Everything is changed in oberoi mansion nothing is same after anika omru and daadi left the oberoi mansion everything get changed now
Tej and janvi usually remains out of India due to business works and shivaay left alone in oberoi mansion he was a living statue he forgets to smile and nothing is left for him now he used to focus on his business but couldn't able to handle it also properly now becoz of his condition

On the other hand anika also became the famous business woman in these years and she lives with omru and daadi and she lives in Mumbai only
Anika's house
Dinning table
Ani: good morning everyone
Om: good morning
Ani: rudra what about your college you are going right
Ru: yes
Ani: great and om what about your exhibition
Om: I leaving for that only
Ani: good ........ Okk I have an important meeting see you guys at dinner
And she left

In meeting
As it was the meeting of all the big companies of the country shivaay and anika both were present
In conference room
Shivaay was sitting while anika enters and greets everyone except him
And after seeing all the presentation
Mr dixit: miss anika I'm really impressed with your presentation and I would like to offer this deal to you but you don't have that much experience which is required I think what if shivaay and anika you both handle this project it will gonna be perfect
Shivaay gets happy
Ani: sorry Mr.dixit but I can't work with him
Mr.dixit: think miss anika think about this deal will gonna be very profitable for you
Ani: well my decision is final but if you are saying so I will think and tell you by tomorrow morning
And anika left
Anika was about to go when shivaay stopped her
Shiv: so you still get affected with me
Ani: what nonsense
Shiv: stop lying I know you still get affected me and that's the reason you didn't agreed for the deal
Ani: shut up and get lost
Shiv: anika accept the fact
Ani: and the fact is you didn't matter for me alright
Shiv: fine then say yess for the project and prove it
Anika gives a deadly glare to him and goes to Mr.dixit in conference room again and shivaay followed her
Ani: Mr.dixit I'm in
And she leaves
Mr.dixit: congratulations Mr.oberoi
Shiv: thank you Mr.dixit

Anika comes back to her home
In her room she started breaking everything and she messed up the whole room
Ani: no shivaay not this time I will not let you comes close to me I will not I will make sure that you will stay away from me and I will make sure to snatch everything from you ......... You broke my heart now you have to pay you love business right I will snatch this business from you I will ruin you Mr.oberoi I will ruin you .........
Suddenly she sees her phone was ringing and it was shivaay
Shiv: see you at the meeting tomorrow in your office
Anika gets angry and threw her phone
Ani: I hate you ........ I hate you shivaay

Dinner time at anika's house
Anika was upset and wasn't eating properly and this didn't goes unnoticed by anyone
Om: what happened anika
Ani: why he can't let me live happily
Ru: who
Ani: shivaay
Om: what he did now
Ani: Mr.dixit wants me to do a project with him
Om: anika relax
Ani: how om as I already said yes
Om: what??? why ??
Ani: becoz this deal was important for us
Om: okk listen behave formally with him and don't let him affect you alright
Ani: yeah
Ru: are you okk
Ani: yeah I'm fine

In oberoi mansion
Shivaay was extremely happy but their was no one whom he can share his happiness
Then he goes in his room took out everyone's photo and start talking to them
Shiv: so om ru I know you must be telling anika to ignore me and behave professionally and you anika I know you will be thinking how to deal with me but darling I'm not easy to handle I will get you back anika I will get my family back everyone I will get you all back and it will start from here I'm eagerly waiting for the next morning .

Anika in her room
Ani: plz time just stop here I don't want sun to rise I don't want to see him I just want to run away from here I can't deal with him whenever I see him her betrayal comes in front of my eyes

Shiv: I know anika you are hurt but I will clear this misunderstanding soon and I will get you back and after getting you back I will not let you go anywhere

Ani: I have to do something otherwise this man will gonna make me mad I know him he is planing to trap me again but not this time I will not come in his buttery talks I will behave hard and rude to him so that he will leave this project himself only

Shiv: I will get you back anika no matter what you was mine you are mine and you will always be mine only and I will get you back in my life and in oberoi mansion

Ani: anika you have to be strong you can't show him that you still love him or you get affected with him .......let him do whatever he wants I will ignore him and behave rudely with him

Shiv: I know anika It will not gonna be easy but I will make sure that you will forgive me and I will do anything for your forgiveness and then I will clear your doubts

Ani: I will not let you win Mr.oberoi you will loose this time

Shiv: I already lost everything and its the chance to get my love back I have to win it by hook or crook

Ani: get ready Mr.oberoi to get destroyed

Shiv: get ready anika for becoming Mrs.shivaay Singh oberoi and for coming back in oberoi mansion

Ani: I hate you shivaay

Shiv; I love you anika

Srry for the late update
Thanks for reading my ff.  😊😊😊😊

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro