±11±

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Adrien pulled out his sword and held it to the people cornering the animals. "Stop this instant."

"You are not the boss of me!" He hit the sword away but failing and Adrien held it closer to his neck.

"Let them go." Adrien growled and Marinette grew worried.

"Adrien don't hurt them." Marinette pushed his arm down. Adrien nodded and put his sword away.

"I am Prince Adrien and you will let these animals go. They are her family." Adrien glared at them. Ivan stood on his hind legs. Plagg ran over to Alya, Nino, Rose and Juleka and set them free.

"You are no Prince!" Nathanael yelled. "You are just a peasant among royals!"

"And you are a monkey among humans!" Marinette yelled back. "He is kind and caring about everyone and everything! You only care about power!"

"He stole my wife!" Nathanael yelled and Tom and Gabriel sighed. "I demand you give me my wife back!"

"I'm no ones! And if I was I would be Adriens!" Marinette yelled and Adrien blushed. "Please save me from this."

"Of course Princess." Adrien kissed her nose, midnight hit, Adrien was king. Gabriel took off his crown and gave it to Adrien. Marinette giggled and put it on him. "As my first royal decree I say that Nathanael Kurtzberg and Lila Rossi are outlawed in all kingdoms!"

"You can't do that!" Lila and Nathanael were grabbed by the arms.

"Yes he can." Gabriel stepped forward. "We are the biggest kingdom thus have the most power." Tom nodded. They gasped as they were put onto a horse and rode out of the kingdoms.

"Thank you Adrien Agreste."

"You're welcome Marinette Agreste." They touched foreheads and looked into each other's eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too." Their lips touched and people cheered. "Don't leave me."

"I won't. Let's go home." Marinette blushed and nodded. He rode the horse back to the castle. "Welcome home."

"Thank you Adrien." Marinette hugged him tighter. They got off the horse and Adrien carried her inside. "The animals are welcomed here right?"

"Everyone is!" He kissed her and she kissed back. Four years later Marinette gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. "She's perfect."

Adrien cried tears of joy with Mairnette. "She really is." Marinette chocked back tears of joy. She had hair as black as night and eyes as green as the forest. Three years later she gave birth to a gorgeous baby boy. "Hello Louis." They chocked back tears of joy as Emma came into the room on Plaggs back.

"He's so perfect." Adrien smiled. He had blonde hair and bluebell eyes. Six years later she gave birth to another little boy. He had Raven hair and one green eye and one blue. "He's so beautiful."

"They all are Adrien." Marinette laughed. They were happy with their children and the animals. In history they were the kindest rulers ever.

They certainly did find Forest Love.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro