Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Misty baby... this is your gift from papa. Your mumma is not allowing me to meet you. But don't worry, I will come to my princess very soon. And together we will pacify mumma. Yours loving Dad,
Vidyut."

Neil gnushed his teeth and clenched his fist reading the slip attached to the teddy. "How dare he! How dare he call himself papa of Misty! Is he planning to put a play before everyone that he is the father of Misty whom Misty's mother aka Avni tried to keep away? What could be playing in his mind? Everything is already messed up with linking me, Avni and Misty. Now this Vidyut.. damn it..."
Neil looked at Avni sitting on the couch with Swetha and Naina. Swetha was feeding Avni her favourite Poha whereas Naina was playing with Misty. When Neil got a call from the police officer, he quickly set out to see Avni but got interrupted by Swetha. When she came to know that he is going to meet Avni, she compelled Neil to take her with him and soon Naina got tagged along. A slight smile appeared on Neil's face seeing Swetha feeding Avni.
"Mom used to feed Avi and me together when we were kids. She gives one morsel to me and next to Avi. Even Ayesha mom too did the same. " Neil thought.

Avni's eyes welled up when Swetha started to feed her Poha. She never thought that Swetha and Naina would accompany Neil to see her. When she opened the door Swetha came in front her and without any preface she engulfed her into a hug. When they both withdrew from each other they both had teary eyes. Flashes of old golden days started to play in her mind. Both Swetha and Ayesha used to feed her and Neil before they leave to school in the morning. Some days they did breakfast at Khannas and some days at Mehtas.
" Nobody will believe me if I tell. When I saw you at Republic day function, I really felt that you are someone I know. That day you touched my feet and unknowingly my eyes got wet. You could have told me dear.. I... I.." Swetha gulped to avoid sobbing and wiped her tears.

"Oh my dramebaz mom, I am pretty sure you didn't feel anything. I was just beside you I didn't see anything" Naina butted in.

"Kambakht! Tu chup reh. Let me talk to my bacha." Swetha Scolded Naina and asked Avni." How is the poha? I made it especially for you. Just the way you liked it."

" Avni di, please say it's good even it is bad otherwise she will drill holes in your ears" Naina suppressed a naughty smirk.

"Ye ladki bhi na! Oye.. you shouldn't spend time with Misty otherwise you will make her like you only. Badtameez!" Swetha glared Naina.

"Relax mom, till we entered her house, you are making Avni di cry. Please stop all these otherwise I will continue my ranting.

"Aah! You ... Naina ki bachi..." Swetha was about to pinch Naina's ear. But she swiftly got up from couch and hid behind Neil.

Avni who was shuttling her eyes between Swetha and Naina all the time smiled.
"Look I made her smile. You both mom and son are good for nothing" Naina said with pride.

Neil was admiring the trio. He imagined his house with Swetha, Naina, Avni and Misty.
'Every morning voices of these lovely people will be filled in our house. We will have breakfast together. I will help Misty to get ready for school. Avni and I drop Naina at her college and Misty at school. Before Avni get off at her office, I will give a good bye kiss on her forehead. '
Neil himself shocked by his thought.
" What I am thinking? My Goodness!.. I just imagined my family with her. How enticing is that thought. I so.. wanted to live that life. I love her. Without her my life is like a desert. I need her by my side.But.. what is her mind about me? About us? Does she feel for me as well?"

"NEIL"

Neil's chain of thoughts broke when Avni called Neil. He coughed to stop his mind thinking further.

"What do you think about Vidyut's letter? I.. I am worried. I think I should leave Mumbai soon."

Neil felt like a thunder striking his head. He looked Avni in disbelief.

"You want to leave with Misty? "

Avni nodded in affirmation.

" But.. what if he finds you again? Where will you go then? To a new place?"
Avni looked at Neil helpless.

"Running away is not a solution Avni. You need to face him. Fight him."

"I want to save Misty. He is Misty's biological father. If he file a complaint... What can I do Neil? I can't handover her to that devil" Avni trembled in agony.
Neil place his both hands on her shoulder. Avni faced Neil.
" We will find a way Avni. You are not alone. I will be there for you. First you need to shift from here."

"To where?" Avni asked.

"To our home." It was Swetha who answered. She had Misty in her hands.

"But.. I.. how can I stay there ?"

"Avi... you are coming with us. It's not Tillu's decision. It is my decision. Can't I take a stand for my daughter's safety? Ayesha ji will be angry with me if I didn't take good care of you. "

Avni looked at Neil. She was confused.
" Neil... media is already creating a mess over us."

"It shouldn't be our concern Avni.. now our priority is Misty's safety. She has only you by her side." Neil assured.

Avni nodded with half mind.

"Swetha... Answer me..."

Swetha fearfully looked at the anguish pouring face of Prakash. Swetha signalled Naina to carry Misty with her in her room.
" Why this child is here? You know what rumours are spreading in the city? Oh.. why you should care? You are here in the house safe from all questions. I am the one to face questions and insults of folks. Don't you know your son is engaged? Can you imagine Juhi's pain? I went to meet her. Do you have any idea how sad she is. She was sad not just because of these absurd news but, Neil has been ignoring her for 1 week. He should have met her when such things were happening or atleast called her. But, he hasn't. Moreover he is not picking up her calls... This boy... Neil.. what does he think of himself. Shekhar is one of the wealthiest elites in Mumbai. A line of eligible rich youngsters will be there who are ready to marry Juhi, at his finger snap. But your son is... so arrogant and ignorant. He is not valuing her at all. I had to bow my head before Shekhar and Juhi because of him and... now.. he brought this sin child and... that wret... " Prakash choked out of breath.

"Please be calm Prakash ji. I can explain. " swetha tried to pacify Prakash.
"I don't need any damn explanation. I want those two to leave immediately; before Shekhar comes to know about this. And tell your son that if he has any other wretched thoughts in her mind, bury them as soon as possible. Otherwise I will not hesitate to even disown him."
Leaving Swetha in utter shock Prakash barged out of the house.

To be continued.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro