Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Tillu, mila h kya?" A 12 year old girl asked.
"Nahi" Neil who is of same age replied. Girl: Mujhe dar lag raha h. Agar earring nahi mili to maa mujhe maregi. She began to weep.
Neil: Don't cry Avi, mein hu na. We will find it. tum yaha dekho mein playground pe dekhta hu.
After sometime an overwhelmed Neil shouted: Avi... mil gaya...
Avni ran towards him. Avni: sachi? Dikhao. Neil showed the earring hanging it in his hand. Avni was about to touch it but Neil soon hid it behind. Avni: kya Hua? Dedo na.
Neil: Aise hi? Mene ye kitne Mushkil se dund nikala h. Mujhe kuch prize to milna chahiye na?
Avni:ok. Mein tumhe ice cream khiladunga. Ab dedo... please
Neil: mujhe nahi chahiye. He looked away with attitude.
Avni got surprised " ice cream nahi chahiye? Tik h to dher sare chocolate dunga"
Neil: wo bhi nahi chahiye.
Avni: Phir tum hi bolo kya chahiye?
Neil smiled in a naughty way. He was blushing profusely. Avni: tillu, jaldi bolo... warna hum late hojayenge.
Neil: k..kiss?
Avni cringed her cute face. Then her eyes widened in surprise. Avni: kya?
Neil: please Avi ek kiss..
Avni: bilkul nahi. Tum na us Ali k sath reh reh k aise gande hogaye h. Chi..
Neil: mein ganda hu? I m your best friend Avi aur tum mujhe aise bol rahe ho? He made a pout.
Avni: please tillu... dedo mujhe earring. Warna mein Swetha aunty ko bata dungi.
Neil frightened a little but he regained his cool. Neil: Acha, to mein ye earring kahi pe fenk dunga. Phir tum kya karogi?
Avni: tillu... you are so mean!
Neil: earring chahiye ya nahi?
Avni noded in affirmation with a puppy face. Neil: to dedo na..
He closes his eyes turns his face sideways. Avni takes baby steps towards Neil with hesitation. Her face was closer to Neil. She was about to give a peck on his cheek. **** Suddenly,
Someone snatched the earring from Neil's hands. He opened his eyes with shock and frustration. "Tum" Neil shouted. Only when he saw Naina he realised that he was reliving his past for last few moments.
Naina snapped her fingers in front Neil.
Naina: why are you sleeping in standing position?
Neil: I was not sleeping. Ok? Give it to me.
Naina: This is an old earring. Kiski h ye?
Neil: Kisiki bhi ho, tumhe kya?
Naina: kahi ye apki first crush ki to nahi? She creased her brows at Neil.
"Crush?" Juhi who was at the door shouted. Within a second Neil snatched his precious memory from Naina and hid it before Juhi see it. Juhi entered the room. An irked Naina told: yeah! Bhai had a crush in school.
Neil panicked for a second. Juhi: really Neil you had a crush? How cute! I thought you are very boaring type. Chalo acha hua. Who was she? Seeing the excitement of Juhi, Naina got disappointed. Naina mumbled: ye to khush hogayi. Plan failed. Naina left from there.
Neil: Juhi, why r you here at this time?
Juhi: I can't believe. You forgot? It was you who told me that you will take me to a dinner date. Neil squeezed his eyes. Neil: oh! Sorry, I forgot. Tum niche wait karo. Let me just change.***
Ananya folded her hands against her chest and stared Gautam blankly.
Gautam: please Ananya, My bike is away for servicing. I just asked you for a lift. Come on!
Ananya: I m not going that way. Why don't you call a cab?
Gautam: Cab will take half an hour to reach in this traffic. Just drop me at some taxi stand atleast. Please... please... I m not going to misbehave with you ok?
Ananya: if you try to misbehave I swear you will regret. Chalo...
Gautam happily climbed on her black dio. Ananya put a bag in between them. Gautam made a face seeing it.
"Juhi you proceed to the restaurant, I will come after parking the car" Neil told. Juhi noded. When Neil entered the parking area he saw Ananya. She was wearing a long black coat over her kurti. She puts on her helmet and climbs on a stylish bike. Neil frowned. Where is she going? Is she going for a cover story? Then I should follow her. I m coming Ms. Verma. Neil thought.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro