Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Avi | Vrishti

Are you sure your bday is 31st Dec?

Yeah why?

No. Nothing.

Perks of being a charming guy was evident when Avi flashed his dimples to the college librarian, a lady in her early fifties, to gain access to the college database. Yes he was doing it wrong but the growing feeling of love had started to blind him. He wanted to know the person he was slowly but surely losing his heart to (or did he already lose? He was not going to acknowledge the absurdity of it all). He sat on the desktop placed in the library and scrolled the database with filters of date of birth. The results were disappointing to say the least.

Wait! Are you looking me up in the college database?

Vrishti was nervous as that realization dawned on her. Avi was trying to look for her. Yes she had not left any mark of her identity in any of their chats but she was an overthinking mess.

How did you gain access to that?
Isn't that illegal of sorts?

My dimples are illegal Mrs. Bhatia said 😌

Shut up that was so cringe🤣🤣🤣
*received a .jpeg file*

Your child was looking for you jbtw. 🤭

Amidst all sorts of worried bits of her life, Avi was her breath of fresh air. No matter what was going on about her day, he was always there to lighten it up for her. In the little corner of her heart, she wanted to change their situation. They were so close yet so far and that little corner of her heart disliked it. But, the time was not right.

Alpaca, mom will come to hug you soon 😭

😏

Btw the librarian lets you access the data just for your dimples?
What a sell out she is😒
Anyway, you cannot find me with my DOB 🤣🤣🤣

Why? Did you lie to me about that?

No I didn't. My my real bday is not my official one🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh that was a whole adventure she loved to narrate to people who got too close to her, Avi very conveniently was added to that list.

How's that possible😱

Apparently I was one stupid kid who used to see children from my neighbourhood going to school early in the morning.
And I thought what an amazing thing to do😒

When her mother told her about this she could only facepalm. What a stupid little girl she was. If only she could go back in time and knock some sense to that kid, she would gladly take that chance in a heartbeat.

And I cried like nobody's business and got myself enrolled in a local school.
I was too young to be there but did I care? Nope.
Then I changed school in class 3rd.
And they had age limit and I was falling few months short.
So guess what my ex school thought was an amazing idea?
Gave me those few months in their papers. 😮‍💨
So now I have two DOBs 🤣🤣🤣
Yk the real one not the official 😌

She was never going to get tired of that story. Always a fun bit to share and be cool. She found that excessively cool for some reason.

Quit looking for me Avi🤭

I'll look for you in every universe.

Vrishti looked at that message and her heart skipped a beat. What did he mean? No no. How was that possible. It was understandable for her because she knew him but how was it possible for him? No. She denied all the possibilities of what that could mean and donned and amused chill fun loving girl's uniform to mask the somersault her heart was doing. And sent him a laughing emoticon before hurrying up to continue her video game she had left in the middle.

Avi chided himself for not being able to control what his innermost feelings were. But the laugh emoticon from her seemed to calmed him down. She didn't catch it apparently and he felt relieved. Nikhil was looking at him as if he was a lost case. He actually was.

"What do you think you are doing?" Nikhil asked. He couldn't let this go for too long.

"What?" Avi knew what he was being asked but he pretended to be unaware.

"You know what I'm talking about."

"I don't want to talk about it Nikhil." Avi was not in a mood to let the paranoia seep in his happy bubble.

"Avi for God's sake, that can even be a troll, a fake person, anyone who's trying to pull a massive joke on you."

"Then the joke is on them. If they think this is a good joke, to play with someone's feelings then the joke is on them." Avi was seemingly worked up. The doubt had made a place. It had seeped in the crevices of distrust and would soon spread the roots. But that was for another time. Right now they were getting late for their classes.

◇◇◇

A/N: Well well well.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro