5. Luck

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Avi | Vrishti

Hello Trouvaille!!

?

I don't want to say anything but I do want to be here.

Oh. Okay. Lemme say then. You can just be here.

Hmm

Like you told, I'm still occasionally going to my Dad's office.

So?

I actually like it.
Also, the immense joy it brings to my Dad when he sees me.
It's everything.

I hope you are considering everything practically.

Yes I am.
The idea of running the company is definitely daunting but not that bad. Ik I'm not ready right now to take complete control of it at this point in life. But I like the idea of it in say, five years or so.

I'm happy for you. Best of luck for when that time really comes.

Oh, gimme the luck when that time really comes.🤣

Five years is a long time.
You never know I might get tired of you by next week and ghost you.😂

And vice-versa.

I had to bring Alpaca to college yesterday.
What a stud that little thing is.
Had all the girls wrapped around its little paw in the first meeting itself. And, you were so right.🤣🤣

About what?

You should have seen the faces of my profs when I told them I had to bring my pet Alpaca to college. 🤣🤣🤣

Told you🤣🤣🤣🤣. When will it be my turn to meet him?😭

Seeing all the videos and pictures of the little furry one, Vrishti could only sigh. What a huge cat lover she was and what a huge disappointment it was that her mother strictly denied having a cat at home. She tried to persuade her father by sending him cute cat videos and for the most part, even he approved of that idea of having a pet, her mother was a strict no no. It only caused her sadness but nothing that deterred her mother from the decision. For now, she could only look at cat videos and sigh.

Gimme your address.
Alpaca will be on its way to meet his Mom.

Mom?

Yeah.
Did you not name it?
You have to share half of its responsibilities idc.

Aye!
When did we discuss this?

Wdym!
Alpaca is OUR child.

*received a .jpeg file*

Do you not want to be its mom?🥺

THAT IS MY BABY WDYM😭😭Alpaca come here.😭 You are so lucky to have it. Some day I'm gonna kitnap it.😭😭

The little one was staring out of the window and it was a shot taken from the back. It looked such a small kitten with respect to the huge window, Vrishti couldn't help but melt into a huge puddle of cute aggression.

Alpaca would love to be with you.😚

Did someone tell you what a big flirt you are.😒

Flirt? Me? No way. I'm such a goobboy.

Avi was smiling ear to ear. The conversations with her were his highlight of the day. In real life, he would not dare to flirt with a girl but this cane naturally to him.

I highly doubt. Anyway, I gotta go. I'm so nervous. I have a test tomorrow.
Wish me luck. I need to do good in this one.😩

Sending you all the luck in the world.
I hope it goes really well.♥️

Thank you. Bye.

Bye and don't stress.
You'll do good. All the best.

Avi looked at the screen of his phone a few seconds before sliding it in his pant pocket. He looked at his kitten walking all over his laptop as he was occupied on his phone. He held it in his lap and stroke the soft fur.

"Your Mom is stressed. Send her your luck too." He said as he cuddled with the little fur baby.

"Meow." Alpaca sent the wishes to the supposed Mom its Dad has been so giddily talking about.

"I wish you get to meet her soon. I wish I get to meet her soon too." Avi barely whispered. Thinking about meeting her gave him chills, in a good way. It has been over a month that he got the first message and what a profound change it has been.

◇◇◇

A/N: Do you think there's more from Avi's side than just friendship? Tune in tomorrow to know more. Do comment and lemme know what are your thoughts on this one.  Thank you. ♥️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro