6. A low

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Avi | Vrishti

Hello

Avi had sent her over twenty messages in last two days and none of them were delivered. A panic settled in him. Did she really ghost him? A tiny part of his heart didn't believe that but he was an overthinker. He had quickly come to believe she did. And, that had somewhat broken his heart. Was that even fair to him? She could have told him off and gave him a closure but she didn't.

He was in the library, trying to focus on his project when his phone pinged. Must be a notification or so he thought but still decided to check and his heart skipped a beat, or few, he didn't count.

Hi.
Sorry I was very low.
I had my phone switched off.

FINALLY!!!
I THOUGHT YOU GHOSTED ME. 💔

He let out a sigh. He was not left mercilessly to fetch for his own versions of what went wrong. He was half glad for that and half he was happy that she was back in his life. Not that she was gone, but he had already imagined the exit of her from his life. What a sad mess it all was, only he knew it.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to
It's just
Anyway
I'm very sorry
I didn't mean to get you worried

It's okay. How have you been?

He wanted to scream it was not okay. He was bruised badly with that act of hers. He wanted to tell her what he went through in those two days but he didn't. He couldn't. She didn't sound good already. He didn't want to make it worse for her. Those were his emotions to care for.

I'm okay.
Okay is good enough right?

Avi didn't know what had happened to her but something did. He just knew it. He felt helpless that he couldn't do anything. But he was glad he could be there for her to listen to what she had to say.

Yes.
Most of the time okay is good enough.

Trouvaille

Hmm?

I'm here. And while ik I may not be able to do anything for you, I'm here to listen to you.

Ik. Why else do you think you are the first person I turned to, to just express something, anything?

Am I?

Yes.

Vrishti was perhaps on her lowest in the past two days, so much so that she even switched off her phone to get herself together. She had no energy to face anyone except herself. But, when she gathered what bit she could, the first person she thought of was her stranger friend. He had managed to make a big space for himself in her life. With her friend away to another city, living a different life where she wasn't any part of, they had started to grow distant. It was a perfect opportunity for a certain stranger to creep in the gaps being made and expand his roots and that's what he exactly did. And now, she could only think of him when she wanted someone who would acknowledge her wounds and tell her it was going to heal without wanting her to open them up. He was so perfect for that ordeal.

Alpaca missed you.🥺

Aww, I missed my baby too.😭

I missed you too.

Aren't you way too dramatic?
I wasn't even gone for like two days.
😒

Yeah. I didn't miss you.😒
Stupid!!

Did you call me stupid?

No, I called Zuckerberg Bhaiyya stupid

🤣🤣🤣

🤣

For all we know this chat will be read tomorrow on a national TV. 🤣🤣

Shut up you did not🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why am I so funny🤣🤣🤣

The chat flew after that. They talked about the most random thing they could think of off their head, from likes to dislikes, favourite kind of music and all that jazz. Avi did really miss her. Vrishti really needed that mood upliftment after two days of straight sadness and this chat was just that, for both of them, a filler, of voids they didn't know that needed fillers.

I'll go. Need to figure out the mess now. Thank you for being there. ♥️

You need not thank me, please.
Bye.
Take care.
And everything will fall in place.
Take it slow and easy on yourself. Bye-bye.

◇◇◇

A/N: So? Thoughts on this one? Do lemme know in the comments. Stay tuned for the update tomorrow! See ya! Thank you ♥️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro