Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Luke's POV
Dawn and I have been friends since as long as I can remember. She's a special person. And I like it when we hang out, she's different. She doesn't judge me. She's a smart, intelligent girl. She's awesome in every way. She's there for me no matter what happens. Even if she gets angry and doesn't talk to me for a while, in that while if something happens she's the first one there to help me. She's the greatest friend ever! I don't think I could have ever found a better friend than her.

Dawn's POV
Luke is my best friend. Nobody else has ever been as important to me as him. I don't like seeing him hurt so even if I'm mad at him I will always help him, after all he is my best friend! I'm glad that we are friends because he understands me. He's there for me no matter what happens. And when I text him he always answers no matter what time it is. He's just so awesome. I don't know what I'd do without Luke. He would kill anyone who wants to hurt me, and I would do the same for him.

Luke and Dawn are on there way to Luke's place so Luke can practice with the band and Dawn will watch. The practice lasts for about two hours and then they finish up. Dawn and Luke want to watch a movie so they go to Luke's sitting room and Dawn picks a movie called ".p.s. I Love You". It's her favourite movie. So they get popcorn and turn on the movie. After the movie Dawn's mum came to get Dawn and they go home. When Dawn goes up to her room she text Luke.

~L:Luke, D:Dawn~
D; Hey Luke, I'm home. Thanks for letting me hang out with you and the guys today. :)

L; Hey! No problem! We love hanging out with you! :D

D; Oh my! It's 11:30pm. We better get to sleep. We don't want to be tired tomorrow I'm school. Night Luke! :)

L; Your right, see ya in school! :P

The two went to bed for the night.

(Hey guys, hope you liked this chapter and the book. If you did please vote, comment, and share it for others to read. I'm not going to do authors note unless I have to. So enjoy the book.)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro