Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

School has been cancelled due to a strike. So Luke and the guys make plans and dawn has no clue what to do.

Luke's POV
When I woke up my phone buzzed. It was one of the guys from my band. I look and see It's Calum.

(L-Luke, C-Calum.)

C- Hey Luke! Are you coming to mine today? Me and michael got a bunch of food for the movie!

L- that's today? I forgot. Um yea. I'll be there in an hour! Can't wait!

C- lol, ok! Cya then!

Anyway I have to get a shower. After my shower I go to get dressed. I put on black skinny jeans, a black sweater with white sleeves, and black vans. Then. I go dry and straighten my hair and spike it up. I then go get breakfast. And after all that I walk to Calum's place. We start watching the movie.

Dawn's POV
I wake up to my alarm going off , and I get up and go take a shower. While I'm in the shower my phone decides to ring. So I quickly jump out of the shower to answer it.

(P-Parker, D- Dawn.)

D- Hello?
P-Hey girl, how are you?
D-Oh hey Parker, I'm good and you?
P-I'm awesome, you wanna hang out today?
D-Yea, sure!

After that I hung up and went to get dressed. I wore black skinny jeans and a white top. I put on black sneakers and straightened my hair. I then went to eat. I got toast. Soon after I finished eating my friend Parker came over. We decided to go get pizza. We walked to the nearest place that sells pizza, we got a big cheese pizza.

Ugh, all I can think about is Luke.. Well I could text him maybe..? No, he's at the movies. Aw well..

(Le time skip)

Later that night.

Well I'm at home and waiting to see will Luke text me. Hopefully, because I want to know how he is.

Okay, I've been waiting for two hours now and nothing... I wonder is he ok.. Well I'll know when he's in school tomorrow. I'm going to sleep.

Luke's POV
Hmm.. I know I'm supposed to do something..  aw well screw it, I don't care, I'm bored, it's late so I'm going to sleep.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro