05: Five

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

{I LOST ALL OF MY PLANS SCREECH}

After Astrid had gained enough experience with Stormfly, Hiccup let her fly around. To make things easier he told her she could ride Stormfly back instead of catching a ride on Toothless.

"So, how's it feel to be one of us? A dragon rider, I mean," Hiccup started a conversation. Astrid pivoted to look at him, lifting her leg to slide it around. She sat, both legs dangling on the left side of Stormfly, holding onto the rope tightly.

"It feels like I'm betraying everything I learned as I grew up and that I'm going behind my village's back, and my chief's back."

"That's...nice," Hiccup replied slowly as Astrid swung her leg back over to ride Stormfly normally. "So, how's Berk nowadays?"

Astrid sighed, looking over at him. "It's good, the raids have stopped. Stormfly, glide down slowly, girl." The campsite was in view, and the Deadly Nadder folded her wings slightly, flying downwards gracefully in the direction of the others.

"Me next! Oh, please please please please!" As they landed, Fishlegs rushed up to them. Astrid sighed, muttering as she dismounted her new dragon.

As she passed where Hiccup was standing, she said only loud enough so he could hear, "Better give your biggest fan something to squeal over besides you and your dragon." He gave a dry laugh as she walked off, Stormfly following loosely behind her.

Turning his attention to the rambling Fishlegs, he sighed before wiping a hand down his face. "Fish, I'll get you your dragon. Just please, for the love of Thor, calm down. I'm not a Norse god, I'm a dragon rider." Fishlegs nodded, composing himself once again.

Hiccup led him over to the Gronkle, and repeated the process that he did with Astrid and Stormfly.

[i'm not describing multiple scenarios of the same process, so tIME SKIP]

Once every Viking had his/her own dragon, Hiccup leaned back. "So how's it feel? Betraying your entire history, and all that?" Toothless sidled up next to him and gave the group a pointed stare.

"IT FEELS AMAZING," Fishlegs cuddled up to his Gronkle, Meatlug. Snotlout shrugged, although he was petting Hookfang's nose as he did so. Astrid muttered agreement to Fishlegs' statement, as did the twins. Gobber nodded.

"Aye, lad," He looked at Grump.

"I know it does. Would you all like to go back to your chief, village and whatnot? You can easily go back now with a mode of transportation." Hiccup smiled slightly as everyone's eyes widened.

"How would we even do that, idiot?" Astrid was leaning on Stormfly's wing with her arms crossed. She blew her blonde fringe from her eyes as she looked at him. He coughed.

"You guys clearly have well articulated senses of humor, I see," He looked at her pointedly through his mask. She blinked at him. "Okay then. So you all have a great time with your dragons. Bond or something."

Gobber shrugged and turned to Grump, who was asleep a few feet away. "Well, looks like I can't bond at the moment." Hiccup chuckled before mounting Toothless.

"Have fun." Valka got on Cloudjumper's back and they went back home.

{i stg if you ask me "omg jess where the frickfracksnicksnack did this chapter go???/?/" i will shriek into the sky bc i lost my plans and i'm angry and filled with anti-determination. okay so enjoy this piece of turd while i work on some more pLANS sigh}

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro