1. Pragya's little fantasy world...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thank you my lovely Abhigyans for accepting this story too....

Lets move to our shot 1.....

Pragya's pov.:

This is me your Pragya again... I told you all my story already right... Let me continue my boring story....

My love left me after he completed his 12th standard and I don't know where he is now too???

Even I don't know his full name and where he is from and who are in his family... I don't know anything about him.... What I know is only his part of name...

When I was on my way to class, one of his friends called him aloud as Prem and my man killed me with his breath taking smile.... Wow... What a lovely name na and this smile made me to feel in heaven....

Im in Prem ( love) with my Prem..... From the day I met my Prem, I have started doing a strange and peculiar thing and all called me Crazy and stupid for doing so....

I have all the  fantasy and the secrets dreams of mine hidden from the outside world in my personal book... Pragya's dreamy fantasy... My little world of writings....

Yup this is my life... Filled with only my love - my Prem..... I write whatever I feel for my Prem... I talk to him through this... I often pen down some poems and draw him in different forms in this...

This is my life... This is my world... This is my fantasy which I'm dreaming and longing to have and I'm damn sure it will happen, one day...

Everyone sees me as a strange creature or some alien whenever I sit to write or draw... Some call me insane as I'm talking alone with this diary and my friends to laugh at me for doing like this...

But how do they know???? This is my dreamy life which I'm carving for and waiting to happen one day....

Months and years passes.... I have grown up from a nerdy teenage school girl to a chirpy and naughty college going Pragya, who is way too notorious and bold in character....

Yes... I'm in my final year of college and I'm the college chairman too... I'm studying in a famous co-ed college of the city and I'm elected as the chairman, because of my daring and fearless nature...

😀😀😀😀 Feeling strange na... All credit to my three idiots - my besties - my support system- my saviours - my energy boosters - my partners in crime - my everything ....

Very funny way to describe my friends, right... We are called as The crazy idiots popularly or the Terrific Gang...

The crazy thing is my gang is completely different... One boy and two girls are the main gang members... Very strange isn't it???? Haan... One more idiot too is also there.. But I'm angry on that idiot as he is invisible for a long time... Will tell you all, who he is later....

Yes.... My best buddies are two boys and a girl... We are friends for more than 5 years and we are studying together from our grade 11th....

My left hand is the great drama king Purab Khanna and we fondly call him as Pooh... My right hand is my stubborn darling Aaliya Mehra and we call her as Honey....

And we have a Pie too in our gang,  who is pet to all of us.... Thinking Who is this Pie na???? My loving sister Bulbul Arora, who is a year younger to us.... She is studying in second year in the same college, we are studying...

But I will tell you all a top secret.... Don't tell to anyone okay...

Pooh loves Pie secretly and he drools her shamelessly as much he can and Pie too has a secret crush on pooh and she often kills him with her eyes.... Always they speak only with their eyelocks....

😀😀😀.... They are silly like KKB Abhigya na.... Atleast they should try like KKB Rabul atleast.... Crazy guys....

They are thinking it as their secret and they are acting, as if we don't know anything.... We are very smart.... Me and my honey knows it very well and we enjoy their secret romance silently....

And last but not the least... The self introduction of your Pragya... I too have pet name... But I'm so sad as no one asked me about it.. Too bad.... Don't you all want to know my name and don't you guys are eager  to know how my buddies call me....

I know many are die hard fans of KKB and Abhigya right.... When I said my name as Pragya, you all will think that my pet name should be Chashmish, Fuggy, Nikku, Hawa hawaii, Mogambo na....

But I'm not at all kkb Pragya.... 😀😀😀😀.... I'm my buddies, cutie Dolly.... Yup.... They call me Pragz or Dolly.... But mostly as Dolly only..

My Honey, Pooh, my invisible Buddy  and Pie only knows that I love a person named Prem and he is my childhood love.... I've never shown my diary even to them.....

This is the only thing we always fight for... They scold me for dreaming about an unknown person, who does not know that this Pragya is waiting for him... But my love is pure and true and I know very well, we will be together for sure....

It's almost 7 years, since I met him... I'm dying to see at least a glimpse of him... I'm sure he has grown up into a hottie and a handsome hunk....

Silly me na.... I know I'm boring you all... I have to go.... This honey is screaming her lungs out... See you all later... Bye....

💮💮💮💮💮💮

Aaliya calls Pragya in full rage....

Aaliya: Dolllllllyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Pragya: Oh my Honey darling... Calm down baby... Relax... Talk like a soothing honey.... Don't bite like a honey bee please....

Aaliya: Stupid d3olly... Don't irritate me okay.... How many times I've been calling you???? You are not even bothering to hear, what am I saying too....

Why are you not listening to me, Dolly?????? Again you started your Prem kahani and dreaming about that good for nothing idiot, right....

Pragya: Nooooo... Not all... Who said so??? Just thinking of exams only...

Aaliya: Don't bluff , Dolly.... Why are you not listening to me, sweet heart????
I told you many a times, not to live in fantasy...

I'm your buddy and I know you very well..... Dolly, don't you know how much I like you and how much I adore you????

I'm dreaming to make you as my bhabhi and I'm trying hard to make my bhai to fall for you and I'm saying a lot about you whenever possible...

But you are always dreaming about that stupid, useless prem of yours... Even all in my house has given green signal to my wish and even your parents are okay with it... I'm the one who is going to finalize my bhabhi.... Dolly only you are not interested in this...

Pragya: Honey.... Don't day dream okay.... Hold on your horses... I told you many times that this Pragya is only for my Prem and I never love or marry anyone else....

Aaliya: Dolly, are you going to die as a virgin???

Pragya: What the --------????

Aaliya : Then what??? You are living in a fantasy babe...Why are you not listening to me???? Just think about my bhai once... You will surely like him...

They were interrupted by the love birds Pooh and Pie ( Purab and Bulbul)....

Purab: What's going on here???

Bulbul : Can't you see??? Your Dolly is dreaming about her Prem and your  Honey is dreaming of making Pragya Di as her bhabhi...

Purab: When will you two stop your dreams and fights??? Too much dramas yaar.... I'm getting sick with your fights... When will this end???

Aaliya: After my Dolly becomes my bhabhi....

Pragya: After I become Mrs. Prem...

Purab: Okay... Okay... Stop you two... Don't start your dramas again... My ears are paining.... Let's finalize a deal okay....

Pragya/ Aaliya/ Bulbul in chorus: What's it????

Purab: As per Honey's wish, let our Dolly meet her bhai once.... If she does not like him, Honey has to leave the topic and Dolly will win the bet...

If Dolly likes and falls in love with Honey's bhai, Honey will win and Dolly has to do as per Honey's wish.... Is it okay for you two??? Deal or No deal...

Aaliya: Awesome Pooh... I'm accepting this deal..... I know my bhai is very handsome... His single smile is enough for girl's to fall for him....

I will surely win this and I'm very confident that my dolly will forget her prem and love my bhai only.... Get ready bhabhi...

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂😂😂... Honey... You have good sense of humour... I could not control my laughter.... This is the best joke, I heard ever....

Feeling pity on you Honey and don't get sad, if you are heart broken... You are a dreamer more than me... Keep it up honey.... But yours is a non achievable dream....

I will never love a person other than my Prem... Rather than loving anyone, I will die.... I'm going to win this challenge, honey... Don't you know, Dolly never loses in a bet....

Rabul: Okay... Okay... Let's wait and see....

Purab: Now it's time for th classes.... Lunch hour got over... Hey, cutie pie... Go to your class carefully okay.... Text me, after you reach the class... Take care Pie....

Aaliya/ Pragya whispers: Wah... Wah... Lover boy is caring his lovely girl too much.....  Romancing shamelessly before us too.... Huh...

Purab: Whaat??? Did you guys say anything???

Pragya : No Pooh... Just thinking about the boring marketing class....

Aaliya: Aargh ... God has to save us from that stupid, nerdy professor... Marketing management is a very interesting subject but he is irritating us a lot by simply reading... Who on earth made him as a professor... Why can't we have a hot and happening Professor????

Purab: 😀😀😀😀 Honey... Be careful girl... If *** hears you, he will kill you... God has to show some mercy on us... If that nerdy crocodile continues like this, we will surely fail in this semester for sure....

Pragya: Hmm... And one more thing... I forget to inform you all.... Principal sir called me in morning and informed me that a new professor is joining us in the next week....

Purab: Let's wait and see, who is the nerby and irritating one again????

Aaliya: Guys... I have a surprise for you all.... Guess what...

Pragya: Tell me Honey... You know na I hate secrets...

Aaliya: Dolly baby... Accept that you will marry my bhai and I will tell you the secret....

Purab chuckles... Pragya fumes in anger...

Pragya: Don't blackmail me, Honey... I won't do that ever....

They rushes to the classes, when the boring marketing hour starts...

They go and sit in their last bench and put cotton in their ears and sits sincerely acting like hearing the lecture, but they are very well spending their time in playing games in their mobiles....

💮💮💮💮💮

Who is going to win???

Is it going to be Aaliya or Pragya???

Who is Pragya's Prem???

Who is Aaliya's bhai???

Is it Nikhil or Abhi???

What is Aaliya's surprise???

Who is going to be the New Professor??

What is Tanu's role in this story????

Is Tanu and Abhi are married???

To know more stay tuned....

I've given a long shot... Almost 2000+ words....

Expecting your votes, suggestions, reviews and  comments....

Hope you will support me in this story too.....

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz....

Logging out....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜 with second shot.....

Fingers crossed to see more reads and votes.....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro