20. Will love win or lose???

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Pragya's pov.:

Finally the moment has came atlast... The fusion mix of our dancing and singing saga is going to take place in few minutes... I was very happy to dance and sing with my loving prem/abhi...

Last minute I changed the concept which we are going to perform ... I know how my abhi is shattered because of the pain given by her
ex- lover.... I don't know whether my abhi will love me or not...

He is way too caring and friendly to me... I cant figure out what's in his heart... So, I changed my mind and the last minute I asked abhi to have a slight change in the concept... He too accepted it happily...

My silly boy doesn't know that Im going to show my love on my prem in this concept... After I dressed up, I couldn't take my eyes from my abhi... My goodness... He is looking damn hot and sexy... Awww...

Pragya... control girl... Don't look at his lips... You will surely end up in kissing him ... Relax... Blabber something... Dont mess up anything and embarass him... Thank God... We were called to the stage...

My abhi is really a gem... He is an awesome mentor... His each words are inspiring and motivating..... We went to stage...The whole college looks at us in awe but my eyes focuses only on the hurted face of that bimbo shreya...

Woha... This is what I wanted... Shreya enjoy our intimate romance... For thrashing your heart, Im going to dance too closely with my abhi... It will kill you fully... That's the happiness Im going to give to my abhi and Im damn sure he will be the happiest man to see that bitch's sad face...

We started to sing and dance... I cant say its a mere performance... Its my love, my life, my dream, my hidden feelings, my fantasy in which Iv lived all these years...

The lovely dream journey with my Prem is now presented to the whole world with my Abhi (prem) itself... To say the truth, I started to live my fantasized dream in reality...

Really Im feeling blessed... Dont know whether my genius professor, my lover boy, my dumb abhi will understand this simple thing or not... Iv conveyed my love through this... Hello abhi... You have to propose me first or else I will kill you...

Huh... aah... Ouch... Why can't I perform well??? What's happening to me???? Why am I feeling so much pain??? Why my legs are getting numb and why Im feeling this much pain????

😱😱😱😱😱.... Why this is happening to me???? Why cant this pain stop??? Why my legs are bleeding??? Oh God... Iv completely forgotten that my legs are hurted... 😢😢😢😢...

Stupid pragya... Its all your carelessness... Who asked you to dance yesterday very madly.. huh... What will I do now??? Why am I not able to perform???

No pragya... Dont give up... Dance as much as you can... Strain your legs... Dont bother about pain and dance till your legs break too.... Think of your abhi... You can do it.... You have to do it for your abhi... Dance .. Dance. . dance.... Till you die...

God... 😭😭😭😭😭 .... Why are you so cruel to me?? Why cant I move my legs??? Did my legs become numb??? Why am I becoming like this??? I can't move my legs a bit too... This pain is killing me....

😱😱😱😱... Why am I not opening my mouth to sing??? Who has glued my mouth??? Why am I feeling so weak??? Why my eyes are blurring???? Am I losing???

Noooooo.... Nooooo... Im not losing before the bitch... Oh god that bitch is showing thumbs down and mocking me as a loser... Abhi... What will happen to my abhi??? No my abhi should not lose... I wont let my abhi to lose infront of the bitch...

Come on pragya get up... Get up for your your love , your prem, your abhi... You have to make him win... Your love is not so weak... Prove to the world that your love is the best... Prove that your can do anything to make your love win... Yes.. Im going to do it... I don't bother even if I die too...

Arrey... What is going on???? Why all chirping and roaring??? Did all gone nuts??? Stupid guys Im struggling hard to get up and I can't open my mouth too... But these stupid people are clapping... Wait let me finish off this and I will surely punish all of them for sure...

Woha... What is happening??? Why that shreya's face fell all of a sudden??? Ahaan... Is there any miracle happenong here??? Stupid pragya come back to earth and see what is your abhi doing....

Oh my goodness... Im flying in air... I... 😢😢😢😢.... I... Im dancing... My... 😢😢😢😢.... My abhi made me to dance... Really I cant believe this...

Abhi Im falling for you again and again... How am I performing well ... No my abhi is performing on behalf of us... He is dancing and singing for us... He is swinging, twirling and making me dance but my legs did not touch the ground at all... Im fully wrapped in my abhi's body...

He is handling and throwing me like a bouncing ball... 😊😊😊😊😊.... Abhi... You are tickling me man.... Really Abhi I want to freeze this moment... Im ready to die at this moment too... This is what I expected abhi... This love and care from you...

It's not needed to convey your love to me .. I can feel it abhi... The way you lift me, hold me, twirl me, the possessiveness in your eyes, the love overflowing on your care and I can very well hear your heart beat abhi... I can clearly understand its beating for me and only for me...

Alright .. My abhi is saying something to me... I have to focus... Pragya come out of your fantasy and live the moment... See his eyes... That's it... You can do it..... "

Pragya comes out his trance when abhi twirls her by holding her waist... Pragya's body shivers in goosebumps.. Abhi bends down and whispers sing fuggy... Pour out what's in your heart...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZGfC7_6PAI

Pragya starts to sing what's in her heart... She imagines the place is occupied by none else other than her and abhi... She hears only their heartbeats .. Its like a soothing rhythm which added to the romantic mood in them...

Pragya keeps on singing while the performance continues... The scenario is that abhi and pragya starts to develop friendship with each other.... But something in them is stopping them to convey their feelings.... They tried hard but they fail miserably in conveying their true love for each other....

Though they are very close to each other, they could not be together in true means... The feelings, the love which they have for each other is locked up fully in their hearts...

The pain of not conveying the love itself is killing them... Abhi and pragya emote the scenes pretty well with their soulful voice and the way they dance showing their pain... The audience has tear in their eyes on seeing that...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4XzW92qQEE

The time has come atlast for them to part apart fully... They cant even breathe a single second without each other ... They cant live together and they cant leave each other too... They tried hard to convey their feelings but nothing came out of their lips...

Atlast when they were about to part... Abhi holded her hands and asked her to give him a hug for the final time... Tears rolled from their eyes and she nodded in approval... The moment they wished to convey their feelings with happiness has come out in their sad and emotional moment...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sdrxdKB0xU

No one in the audience side can believe this as a mere performance... They can feel all the emotions truly... The principal is very proud of abhi and pragya and he really felt happy with their extraordinary talents...

Shreya's eyes is completely blank and all we can see is that she is looking completely defeated as if she has suffered a huge loss... She has not lose before this performance but she has lost inront of their love and care which she can feel with the way they sing and danced....

The way abhi took charge when pragya cant do anything really startles shreya to the core... That's the moment she realized herself as a self destructer for losing a gem of person like abhi and spoiling her own happiness...

She knows very well that abhi has gone far away from her hands... The way pragya looks at abhi conveys shreya that pragya's love is true and pure and is way too far ahead and precious than anyone's love...

Pie, pooh, ajju, tanu and nikhil are roaring and clapping too hard enjoying the performance... But the Mastermind Aaliya or honey who always do something to unite her dolly and bhai is completely broken down...

Aaliya is crying too hard and hot tears were rolling from her eyes.. No one looks at her state as their eyes are fixed only in abhigya's performance.... Aaliya's cry is filled with varied emotions... Not only pragya, aaliya too lived with the performance...

Aaliya is completely determinant now and her only mission now is to bring some brain in her bhai's dumb head and show him how her dolly is madly in love with him... She don't need the diary at all anymore to know about pragya's love.... This performance is enough for aaliya to know what's in her dolly's heart...

Aaliya wipes her tears when the final play of the perfomance is being done... Its the happy reunion of the couples who are distanced for a long time with the fate's cruelty and they joined happily together....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqNvCro7Grs

Abhi twirls pragya and their foreheads meet... Their eyes were fixed on each other... The performance ends with abhi and pragya hugging each other happily ...

The screen closes slowly... The whole place is echoed with thunderous clapping and roaring sound... It took some time for the place to settle and calm down before the other events....

Abhi and pragya are looking at each other without blinking their eyes... Abhi smiles and kisses pragya's forehead and twirls her in happiness....

Abhi:. We did it fuggy... We did it... You proved me that Im not a loser fuggy... Oohooo... Im so happy today....

Pragya frowns : oh hello my stupid professor sir... Keep your happiness aside for sometime... Im dying in pain but you are enjoying haan.... Too bad abhi... Move... Let me ask anyone to help me...

Before pragya moves, abhi scoops her in his arms... Pragya protests hard and shouts but abhi gave a death glare to pragya... Pragya shuts her mouth while abhi chuckles and takes her to the room to do the first aid....

Back to the stage...

The chief guest shreya is called upon to deliver the chief guest address... Shreya who is in severe pain because of the thorns in her seat... She is also broken after seeing the performance is completely in a mood off and she doesn't know what to speak...

Aaliya and Arjun smirks and hi-fies each other to implement their next plan and purab and bulbul shows thumbs up to them...

So, what's gonna happen next???

What is aaliya upto now???

Will shreya be punished again???

Will shreya turn out to be an intruder in abhigya's life???

Will abhi and pragya convey their feelings for each other???

What will the mission abhigya teams next move???

Will abhi and pragya unites and will abhi knows pragya is only dolly and he is the prem whom pragya is in love with for a long time????

To know more stay tuned....

As usual given a long update...

Words used : 2200+

Sorry for typo errors...

How is the shot guys???

Do you all like it???

Cast your votes and pen down your valuable comments....

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro