21. Never dare to call me, Sir...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for the love and support... Really I did not expect such a huge response....

The story which I started as Few shots has turned into a complete Fanfic... I earlier said it will be 20- 25 shots... But I don't know whether I can end so soon... So, let the story goes with its flow and the chapters will be decided after that ... Hope you all are okay with tht..

We have completed 20 chapters till now....

Total no. Of views: 12000+
Total number Of votes: 1975+
Maximum votes in a single chapter: 118
(7 chapters crossing 100+ votes that too 4 chapters with 110+ votes)

Thanks again for the love and support.....

Now to shot. 21:

Abhishekh sir could not control his laughter on seeing his fuggy getting angry saying that he did not care about her pain and her bleeding leg instead he talks about the performance...

He with a teasing smile and a naughty smirk bends down and picks up his cute, protesting fuggy in his arms to the back side room, to do her first aid... Pragya pouts like a kid and murmurs something, while Abhi chuckles and moves to do his work...

Abhi's pov.: 😂😂😂😂😂... What am I going to do with this baby fuggy??? Who has made her the chairman of this college???

She is a very strong and determinant girl... But when she complaints and gets angry, I can see her baby face only ..... 😂😂😂.... It's a worth to watch her angry face ...

It makes my fuggy to look very extremely hot and appealing to me... Oh my god... She is a ravishing and smoking hot and s**y diva in my eyes, when she fumes in anger... That's why I named her fuggy, my soulmate fuggy...

It has become a habit for me to see her angry face often, so that I can succeed in my mission to get her and make her as mine.... Her anger filled eyes, her flaring nose, her reddish cheeks, the lips which dances when she gets angry, oh my god I'm ready to drown in that...

She is a pretty, cute doll, but way too hot and dangerous... Fuggy you are making me horny and my mind is getting corrupted... Why god you made me as her professor??? Instead If I'm her classmate, I would have proposed her already... Huh... Poor me...

But to tell the reality, I'm very happy and flying in cloud nine because of you fuggy... I'm so so happy fuggy... You made the b**ch Shreya to cry... You are with me always and protecting me like a shield...

But I was hell scared when you stopped performing.... For a second, I thought the whole world had ended... When I saw the evil smile in the bitch's face and the defeat in your face fuggy, I could not take it anymore....

I want my fuggy to win... I handled you and made you to dance... When I said you to sing and pour your heart, you really did it fuggy... What a song... I feel your love in that song fuggy but you are saying you have a secret, puppy love...

Fuggy... I cant live without you... You are only mine and I wont back off unless and until I get you... I know my sister aaliya is hell adamant in getting me married to that stupid dolly and that dolly is getting on to my nerves...

Please fuggy... Love me... Forget your puppy love .. Me, abhishekh Mehra needs you to be beside me always to achieve bigger in my life... Please say your love na sweetie... I will make you to confess your love on me soon ..."

Abhi smiles at his thoughts and places pragya in a comfortable place and starts to dress her wounds....

Pragya: Huh... So, Abhishek sir is happy now... Did not he???

Abhi frowns: What's with this sir, fuggy??? We are not in classroom and no one is around here... Only you and me... Why are you not calling me abhi??? What happened to you suddenly????

Pragya: Yup, I can't call you like that.... I know Abhishek sir... Our performance has got over na... So, from now onwards we are no more the dance partners... Iv to give respect to you right..

You are a professor and Im your student... How can I call you by your name???? Isn't it look awkward if I didn't call you as sir.... I shouldn't take over advantage and cross muy limits sir...

Abhi frowns and his voice is in full rage and fury: So you won't call me by my name.... You are highly irritating me fuggy... I thought you considered me as your best friend wholeheartedly but you have indirectly said that Im just your mentor and a time being dance partner to you only....

So, there is nothing between us right... Thanks for clearing me... My mistake I took advantage in you and considered you as my close buddy with all my heart....

Sorry I misused and misbehaved with you by giving nicknames to you... Sorry Miss. Pragya... My sincere apologies for calling you as fuggy and Im extremely sorry if I took over advantage with you or crossed my limits ....

Now I understand.... Thanks for clearing me .. From now on, I will stay in my limits... Im your professor and you are my student... That's it na... Everything is over between us right...

But can you explain to me why were you very close with me and treated me as your friend.... Did I do anything wrong??? Am I not worth to be your friend.... Damn it... Tell me.... Don't make me angry....

Abhi shouts in full rage but Pragya smirks coolly and laughs very hard: 😂😂😂😂.... Too much of anger is not good for your health my sweet abhi.... How much anger and how are you lecturing and reacting for this silly matter 😂😂😂😂???? You teased me na so I too teased you....

Abhi fumes in anger and grits his teeth... He really want to punish her for talking to him like this... The smirky smile, the teasing and witty comment from her lips highly irritates him and kindles his male ego...

He wants to bite and punish those lips very wildly.... But he composed himself and did not say anything.... He doesn't want to create any scene in the college and continues to do the first aid by cleaning the wounds and dresses it with bandage....

Abhi finishes his work and his face shows a complete satisfaction on his work and he stood up and about to leave the place... Pragya holds abhi's wrist tightly and doesn't allow him to move...

Abhi: Miss. Pragya can you please take your hands???? Iv go to the stage... As a professor, I have to be there... So can you please excuse me... I dont want to behave rude with you... Please ..

Pragya: Then who will carry me... Don't you know I've to give the vote of thanks and felcitate that idiot and disgusting chief guest.... Oh sorry professor Abhishek sir, you can go and I'm not forcing you to be here...

Thanks for you timely help .. If possible can you do me a favour please... My best buddy, abhi will be here around... Can you please call him... He don't show any ego and attitude with me... My buddy abhi is the best unlike some angry professor....

My buddy abhi has to come here to carry me na or atleast support and make me to walk to go to the stage.... My buddy abhi is my saviour always and he is a cute kid... But this hitler professor is too bossy but he is damn hot when he is angry....

Abhi lips curves to a smile and he hits pragya's forehead with his...

Abhi: So what's that teasing is for???

Pragya: Just to calm you before facing the bitch again...

Abhi: Ohhhh... Alright... But if you dare to call me sir other than in class or anyone is not around, I won't mind to punish you... Understand... Im your bestie abhi and you are my fuggy...
(In a possessive tone and side hugging her)

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂... okay okay... Your order is my command... Just curious to know.... What punishment you will give to me... No seminars or assignments right???

Abhi: Hmm... Not at all .. Your punishment is given to your teasing lips only... (With a naughty smirk and teasing smile)... If you dare to call me sir, I will kiss you in your lips ...

Pragya gasps in shock: 😨😨😨😨😨... whaaattttt???? You... You... You will kiss me... (With stammering tone)

Abhi chuckles: Haan... Why not??? I will surely kiss you but remember its a punishment and it will be very wild...

Pragya: huh... 😨😨😨😨.... How can you kiss me like that??? You are just kidding me right????

Abhi: Why can't I??? My fuggy darling... Don't overact as if we have never kissed... Knowingly or unknowingly, willingly or accidentally, we have kissed many times right 😉😉😉😉...

Pragya blushes too hard and doesn't know what to answer abhi ... Abhi smiles widely and looks at his fuggy with all the love he has on her...

But unknown to them, their talks were over heard by aaliya and she is flying in happiness.... Aaliya couldn't control herself and she is jumping like a little kid...

Aaliya's pov.: Oh my god!!!! Am I hearing it correctly or what I saw just now is happening in real??? My goodness... Abhi bhai is in full romantic mood and this dolly is blushing hard for that ..

So, the mission is getting kicked off... But sorry love birds, Im sorry for spoiling your romantic time... Iv no other option than to do that...

Don't worry,. I will repay you two with interest for spoiling this and will plan for your beter romantic moment... Now, come on you two... A big entertainment is waiting for us... Let's enjoy that happily...

Abhi and pragya are sitting very closely... But they have to part apart as they had a knock at the door... Pragya and Abhi gasps to see aaliya coming inside the room with a warning look...

Aaliya: Excuse me sir... Principal sir is calling you and our college chairman pragya to be in the stage as the chief guest address will be in any moment.. so.....

Abhi: Ohhhh... Thanks Miss. aaliya... Come lets go pragya...

Abhi helps pragya to get up...

Aaliya: Are you alright pragya???

Pragya: Yup... Im fine...

Aaliya: sir... You leave her... I will help her to come to the stage...

Abhi smirks: Its okay miss. Aaliya... Pragya is my responsibility and I will take care of her... You no need to bother about that....

Abhi didn't mind aaliya and grabs pragya's waist and slightly pulls her up and takes her outside as if her legs never touches the ground... Aaliya smiles brightly on seeing that and follows them and acts as if she doesn't like that a bit at all...

Abhi helps pragya to sit in a corner chair as he doesn't want pragya to strain much... Pragya's heart is feeling very happy with the love and care abhi showing on her...

This is watched by the bitch Shreya venomously... She couldn't take it anymore.... She feels herself defeated in front of abhi and pragya's love... She curses her stupidity for losing abhi who was madly behind her years back...

Before shreya could react, she is called upon to the stage unknown to the troubles she is going to face... She crosses pragya who winks at her with a teasing smile in her face...

Shreya is completely irked and adding to her misery, her whole body is paining with back to back punishments .. The winning smile in abhi's face startles shreya so much... Her eyes spots nikhil, tanu and aaliya with a mocking look and showing thumbs down to her....

Shreya gritts her teeth and takes the stage angrily... Shreya could not open her mouth as something is itching on her throat... Credit goes to bulbul with a special drink...

Shreya gulps the water to reduce the itchiness but she is unaware its also big bomb kept for her... Shreya couldn't speak a word and she has a gut feeling that her dress seems to be torn....

Arjun and purab chuckles hard standing at the back stage as they were the ones threatening shreya by doing so... They loosens the strap in their shoes which creats a sound as if the dress is tearing....

Aaliya comes near shreya as if she is caring and kicks her hard with her high heels hardly... Shreya whines in pain and she is broken hardly as all looks at her as if she is a joker withou speaking anything....

Aaliya whispers something in principal's ears and helps shreya to get down all the while warning her not to turn up here or never to trouble abhi again...

The principal sighs and took the mike: Sorry everyone... Our chief guest is not feeling well... So, we don't mind to stress her...

Instead we are going to do a pretty good thing.... Come on everyone..
Give a big round of applause and standing ovation to the brilliant and soulful performance of the evening...

I call upon your favourite professor Abhishek Mehra and the head lady of this college with many talents Pragya Arora to the stage....

Abhi smiles brightly and helps pragya to come to the stage .. pragya stumbles hard but she moves with full confidence as she knows pretty well that abhi won't make her fall down...

The principal sees pragya's legs completely bandaged and he really feels sad for her state...

Principal: Are you alright pragya???? Can I call the doctor???

Pragya: No sir... Im fine... Thanks for your concern...

Principal: Really Im feeling proud of you pragya... Your commitment is simply mind blowing... Keep it up...

The principal happily hands over a big trophy to abhi and pragya and appreciates them and praises pragya a lot crushing shreya's heart to the core....

Shreya walks out in fury and about to enter the car... She stumbles and fell down and hurts her leg hard... She screams in pain...

So what's going to happen next???

Why did shreya fall down???

Will abhi and pragya confess their love???

What will be the next plan of mission abhigya team???

Will abhi and pragya's love wins or will they get separated???

Will pragya's dreamy fantasy will come to limelight????

To know more, stay tuned...

As usual came up with the long update....

Words used: 2550+

Sorry for typo errors and grammatical mistakes....

Don't forget to cast your votes....

Feel free to pen down your valuable comments which means a lot to me...

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Shutting the college 🏬 gates🌉🌉🌉🌉 for time being.....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro