57. I'm sorry my Love... Be with me and Punish me for my sins...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I just want to handle your heart with full of love and care... I wanna treasure and protect it with all the love I've on you...

You are mine and only mine... Did you get that... All rights are reserved only to me...

You are the most important person in my life, like a heart needs it beat... My love towards you is very strong, irresistible and irrevocable....

🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️

Abhi couldn't get a single ounce of sleep too and he stirs very badly, as the past incidents are haunting him like a worst nightmare... The medicines are not able to make Abhi to sleep and his mind is repeating the worst scenarios, when he had accused his Fuggy, forgetting the mistake he had done too...

⏪⏪⏪⏪ 🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙

Abhi is in a high peak of anger and his heart is not able to digest the fact that his Fuggy had chosen her Family ahead of him and their love... What boils his nerves is that he didn't expected that his Fuggy will bow her head to her Parent's blackmail and married the groom of their choice...

In his anger and hurted state, Abhi completely forgot the simple truth that he too had done the same blunder as that of Pragya and had given priority to his family only... The same Abhi, who is accusing Pragya now, had also got into the clutches and blackmail of his Family and married the bride of their choice only...

Yet the fate had joined the love birds together in a marital relationship... Or to be precise, the family had made a perfect plan under the team leadership of Aaliya and executed a big drama to make Abhi and Pragya's wedding to take place...

They are forced to do so as they thought that Abhi and Pragya are faking as friends and simply wasting their time... They believed that these two won't say their love to each other, any a time and its the reason they've come up with this sudden wedding plan....

However, Abhi and Pragya are not in a state to accept this forced and blackmailed marrriage at all, eventhough they got married to each other unknowingly... The duo blamed the other for forgetting their love and this name sake marriage had hurted their egos very badly....

In his frustrated and angry mood, Abhi bashed Pragya mercilessly and accused that Pragya had forgotten the long years of love she had on her (Prem) Abhi and named Pragya's love as a fancy play to cheat him like his ex-girlfriend Shreya did...

As Abhi was facing the opposite side, he didn't noticed the reactions of Pragya at all... Like a huge hurricane hitting the earth horribly, Abhi lashed out Pragya in a violent manner and vented out all his anger on her...

The venomous words spitted from Abhi's mouth has crushed the heart of Pragya very harshly and the pool of tears are uncontrollably flowing from her eyes... Abhi is so dumb to Pragya's cries and he continues his accusations on and on  

Pragya, who is a under the medication for depression issues, is not in a state to tolerate this anymore and her body gives up with a heavy thud... She falls in the ground lifelessly, as if she doesn't want to live anymore...

The heavy sound startles Abhi to the core and his blood drained on seeing the worst state of his Fuggy... Abhi screamed Fuggy to the top of his lungs and his painful cry echoes the whole house...

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

After torturing the whole family for the past 2 days, finally Pragya opens her eyes... She gave a weak smile on seeing her mother Sarla and her Father Raghuveer, who are shedding
their tears and caressing her hairs gently...

Pragya rolls her eyes and looks at the four important persons of her life, who are standing there in a pathetic state... Aaliya, Arjun, Purab and Bulbul's state explains clearly to Pragya that they are in the hospital, all these days and they never left her side, any a time....

Pragya really feels so sorry on seeing them and she is not able to tolerate that they have cried and worried for her... As if the cars are waiting for the green signal to cross the road, the four rushed towards Pragya, when she blinks her eyes and gestured them to come near her...

Other than "Sorry Dolly", nothing came out from their mouths... Rather, their tears clearly said to Pragya that how much they have missed her and bothered about her... Pragya gestures them to smile, while they tried very hard to bring a forced smile in their faces, just to make their Dolly happy...

Pragya couldn't control her laughter, as she spots Tanu and Nikhil, who are throwing daggers on the four for not allowing them to come near Pragya... Even Tanu's father also came there to enquire about the well being of Pragya...

Pragya is completely drenched in all their love and everyone asked sorry to Pragya, as their moves would have hurted her a lot... Comparing to the love they have on Pragya, what they did to her is not at all a big deal for her ..

Eventhough some things have wounded and hurted Pragya a lot, she is not ready to think of the past happenings which she wanna forget it like a worst nightmare... She happily accepted all their apologies and forgave them saying that she is so lucky and blessed to have them in her life...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

As advised by the doctor, Pragya is kept in the observation for more than 24 hours and she is discharged from the hospital with strict warnings... In the meantime, Pragya is given proper counselling and she is advised to follow the medicines and diet properly, to come out from the depression and stress issues...

She is critically alerted not to stress her much and she is advised to attend the counselling sessions properly, so that her mental health  will be stabilized and her issues will be kept in control... After collecting the reports, Pragya along with her family moved towards their house (which is the native home of Pragya's parents, where the marriage had took place)...

🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵

🔸On their way to home...🔸️

Pragya looks at her best Buddy Aaliya, who is controlling her tears and is typing something in her mobile very harshly... Pragya even noticed that Aaliya had disconnected the repeated incoming calls and she had put the mobile on silent mode too...

As her mobile is showing continuous notifications, Aaliya angrily picks up the mobile , typed something harshly and clicked the send button... Before she blocks the number, Pragya grabs her mobile and gives a stern look towards Aaliya...

To Aaliya's horror, Pragya has scrolled above and read all the messages and she is shocked to see those many number of missed calls from that number for the past 3 days... Taking a deep sigh, Pragya pressed the call button...

Not to her surprise, the call got attended in a single ring... Closing her eyes and letting out a deep breath, Pragya whispers in a stern tone... " Abhi... We are on the way... We will be in Home within 10 minutes... Let's talk everything face to face... Don't call again... "

Not bothering to hear the response from the other side too, Pragya cuts the call abruptly and thrusts it in Aaliya's hands... Arjun and Purab, who are in the front side of the car, are dumb struck on seeing the happenings... While Bulbul, who is seated near Aaliya, is praying hardly that her sister and her beloved Jiju Abhi should live a happy life...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

A long silence prevails in the house and all are sitting quietly and watching what Pragya gonna speak to Abhi... But Pragya is scanning Abhi from top to bottom and her heart pained to see her love of life like this...

In this three days, Abhi has lost so much of weight, as if he is starving for years... But the bitter reality is that he didn't even drink an ounce of water or had any food too, after the bitter incident... His head is plastered, his left hand is bandaged and his face shows so much of guilt and pain...

Abhi's heart beat started to grow uneven when Pragya gave a stern look and walked towards him... Eventhough Abhi wanna beg for Pragya's mercy, he is ready to bear any punishments, as his doings have hurted his Fuggy a lot..

Pragya: So... Mr. Abhishek Prem Mehra... How are you??? Feeling happy and contented haan... You succeeded in your attempts... Ohhh Come on... I'm congratulating you... Why are you crying, as if you have done a big sin???

Anyways... Leave all that... I don't have much time... Well... I want you to hand over the important thing, which belongs to me... Eventhough I don't like it, I want it back, as my Father had brought it with his hard earned money...

All are blinking their eyes and couldn't understand what Pragya is asking from Abhi... Everyone's breath hitched, when they spotted that Abhi gave the mangalsutra (nupital chain) to Pragya...

None expected this twisty shock and they felt so sad that they haven't noticed that Pragya is left out without mangalsutra, all these days... Making the atmosphere to grow even more harder, Pragya declared that the forced wedding had ended, as soon as the mangalsutra had left from her neck...

Pragya's killer look shuts down the mouth of everyone present over there and she boldly looks at Abhi, who is standing there with a sorry and longing look... When Pragya is about to move from there, Abhi holds her hands gently...

Pragya gestured Abhi to leave her, while Abhi shook his head negatively... Eventhough it's easy for Pragya to come out Abhi's grip, she wants Abhi to leave her and she is not ready to move away on her own...

Pragya: Professor sir... Don't create any unwanted scene... Leave my hand... Hope you won't let me to repeat my statements again, sir... I'm tired and I'm not in a mood to see any of your dramas, sir... So Please...

Abhi: Fuggy... I'm so... sorry baby... I beg for your mercy... I did an intolerable sin and accused you mercilessly not even relizing the fact that I too have done the same mistake as that of you...

Anger has completely blinded my senses and I'm the one to be blamed for making you to suffer like this... I'm ready to accept whatever punishments you gonna give to me...

But please don't leave me, Fuggy... I can't live a life without you... I'll be dead, if you move away from me... Come back to me, Fuggy... I love you so much Fuggy and I can't imagine a life without you...

Much to everyone's shock, Abhi falls on his knees and cries aloud... He encircles his hands in Pragya's tummy and is asking sorry repeatedly for hurting her very badly... However hard Pragya tries to control her tears, she couldn't do so...

Pragya's heart is aching with much pain and she is not in a state to see her love crying like this... She screams Abhi and hugged him tightly... Both were crying in each others embrace and they are wiping away all those nasty happenings with their painful tears...

Pragya realized pretty lately that she has became emotionally weak and she is being consolled by the same person, who has killed her mercilessly with his words... Understanding her stupidity, Pragya gasps in shock and try to come out from Abhi's grip...

But Abhi hugged Pragya even more tightly, kissed her forehead, knowing very well that his Fuggy needs him now..  After all, Abhi is the only medicine to Pragya's broken soul and only he can heal her no matter what...

Letting out all the pains and those tortorous moments they have faced, they cocooned in each others embrace... Their painful tears had brought tears in everyone's eyes and they are mere spectators to this two love birds' emotional outburst...

🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️

Pragya lets out deep sigh and whispers in a meek voice... " Abhi... I don't like this sudden marriage... As I said, this marriage has already ended..."

Abhi: Even I too hate this forced marriage, Fuggy... I'm agreeing to whatever you have said...

Pragya ( frowns) : So you mean to say that we are no more husband and wife ...

Abhi (chuckles) : Baby, I just said that the marriage which had happened without our consent is ended and we are not bounded to that marriage anymore...

But, you knew pretty well that we are soulmates... This Abhi is made only for you and I don't need to explain you that my Fuggy is my Everything...

Pragya: Say Aloud, Abhi...

Abhi: Pardon... I couldn't get you, Fuggy...

Pragya: Some people over here doesn't even know that how much I mean to you... They are not in their senses to understand that you love me a lot...

They are thinking that Abhi and Pragya's love as a common one... They had expected a classy proposal scene between us... But they didn't know that it's their stupid dramas which have separated us and let us to face the hell, all these days...

Abhi... Let me complete fully... Your attention everyone...  I haven't said till this date that Abhi is the Prem, whom I've been loving all these years... More than my childhood crush Prem, I love my bestie Abhi a lot, who is my pillar of support...

He is there for me whenever I'm in need of and he had been the medicine to my hurted soul always... He made me happy with his actions and he is the one soul reason, till I'm alive... If Abhi is not there, Pragya would have died long and long back...

I do accept that Abhi has hurted me a lot and he poured all his frustrations, as he thought that I have choosen my family ahead of him... But I know very well that my Angry King would have died in guilt all these days for hurting me...

After seeing his painful cries, I am not in a mood to carry baggage in my head... It's upto me to decide what punishment  I gonna give to him.. But I have accepted his apologies, wholeheartedly... After all, I want to be with my Abhi always...

You all can question me, then why you two are saying that this marriage has ended... This is not what we have expected... Many a times jokingly, we have talked a lot about our wedding and you plan has destroyed all our dreams...

We humbly accept that you all have did this to unite us... But instead of making us happy, it has made us sad... Please... I beg you all... Whatever happens, don't try to hurt my Abhi... I just hate it when you all are behaving oddly with him, using my name...

The great planner Aaliya Madamji... Don't forget that he is your elder brother and the head of the Mehra Family... Is this the way to behave with him, Honey??? I've never expected that Nikhil Jiju and Tanu Bhabhi hadn't stopped you from doing so...

And coming to Arjun, Purab and Bulbul..  How dare you guys... Don't forget that he is our Professor Abhishek... Don't you guys have that respect too... You have used my name to hurt and punish him, but do remember that it will pain me, ahead of him...

Abhi: Fuggy... Please... Don't hurt them again... Already they are feeling guilty for their actions... I haven't felt bad when they questioned me or beat me... 

I'm glad on seeing the love, they have on you... You are so lucky to get a lovable Family and good friends , who can do anything for you...

Pragya: See guys..  This is my Abhi.. You only know our Hitler Professor's angry and arrogant avatar... But you all don't know the real Abhi, who is longing for true love and affection...

All asks sorry to Abhi and he too has forgiven them with a golden heart... After the sorry session, all settled down in the dining table to have their lunch... It's not a surprise to the youngsters, as Abhi is feeding Pragya happily, not even bothering that the whole family is watching them too...

Abhi and Pragya are in their own world and everyone is stunned to see a different Abhi and Pragya, who are unknown to everyone... Eventhough the elders were happy on seeing the love between Abhi and Pragya, they were bothered that they have declared their marriage has ended already....

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

🔸️ Later that night... 🔸

After having dinner, Abhi have to do all kind of stunts to make Pragya to have her medicines... As the elders wish to talk, all were seated in the living room...

Raghuveer and Sarla hesitatingly asked Abhi and Pragya what they are going to do after these... They looked at each other's face and made a naughty smirk, without any one's knowledge...

Pragya said that she is going to apply for her Masters degree, while Abhi said that he is going to continue his Professor job... All are dumbsstruck with their reply and they don't know how to ask them about their stand on their relationship...

Abhi: Fuggy... Look at everyone's face... Poor Family of us... Please... We can end our acting...

Pragya: Uffo... Abhi... I was enjoying a lot, but you said so quickly that we are acting... How much they have tortured us... Just planned a small revenge on them, but you spoiled it man... Too bad, yaar....

Pragya pouts sadly and turns her face angrily... Abhi ruffles her hairs and hugs her tightly, whipering some sweet nothings to her... As their romance is getting over board,  everyone coughed and brought them back to earth... They made a sheepish smile and moved away...

Sarla: Beta... Just tell us, what you two are thinking..  After all these, we don't want you two to stay apart... Officially and infront the society, your marriage has been already done and you two are husband and wife only...

But we want to know exactly what you two are wishing to do... We all sorry for our actions and we are ready to do whatever you want... We don't want to force you but we all will be happy, if you two consider our request...

Abhi: Maa... I wish to marry my Fuggy again and she too agreed for it t.. Let it be a simple family affair... We always wanted to have a theme wedding which is graced by our family alone... As per my Fuggy's wishes, I have bought everything for the wedding long back...

I have all those things packed in our house... Nikhil... If possible, ask your PA to go and collect those things from our place and bring it at the earliest... Papa... You can ask the Pandit for the auspicious date and time, if any...

But... One simple request..  Everyone has to wear the dresses, which I've bought for you all... It's the token of love and gift from my side... Hope you people will accept...

All smiles brightly and nods their heads happily... As the Pandit has fixed the auspicious time after three days, all are so keen to make sure that Abhi and Pragya didn't meet in between...

But none is aware that the naughty Pragya will barge inside Abhi's room at late night and won't let him to sleep, like she has done in their college trip... She finds all the chances to romance Abhi and both are so excited and thrilled for their remarriage...

💕💕💕💕💕💕

Abhi startles as Aaliya shook him hard, stating that it's time for him to wake up... As his morning mood has been brightened thinking of their romance, marriage, first night and honeymoon, Abhi whistled happily and gets up to freshen up...

In an hour, Abhi is fully ready to go to the college to meet his Fuggy... With a mischievous smirk, Abhi sprays himself with Pragya's favourite perfume... Abhi is so excited to see what all stunts his Fuggy gonna do to impress and love him...

Not aware that he gonna dig his own grave, Abhi gets inside the college campus... He is back to his Hitler mode, but his longing eyes are searching for his Fuggy as he wanna see his Fuggy's happy smile....

But to his shock...................😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

So,

What's going to happen next???

Will Abhi and Pragya's remarriage happens without any problems???

How Pragya will win in her bet to make Abhi to love her, forgetting his wife???

Will Pragya finds out that she is the Fuggy of Abhi???

🌷🌷🌷 Still some more past is left to be unveiled... Next chapter you will get to know the reasons behind Abhi's injury, Pragya's partial memory loss and the reasons for their separation.... 🌷🌷🌷

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

Given a long update.. Words used: 3600+

Do vote and comment, if you like this shot....

3 more shots to end this story... You will get a bonus chapter and epilogue along with that..

Expecting all your support to finish this story with a happy note...

Bidding adieu,

CrazyMahiz...

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro