56. I will win your Heart, Professor Sir...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

My heart is injured and the wound lasts a lifetime...

I wanna follow the way of my soul... It only knows what I want in my life and it leads me towards my ultimate destination...

My heart and soul screams, he is the one for you... I'm not backing out, till I make him as mine...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Abhi gets a panick attack when Aaliya screams Dolly, all of a sudden... To his utter shock, Pragya has lost all her senses completely... Without minding his injured body, Abhi rushes as fast as he can and he tries to hold Pragya with much difficulty...

Not to bother Abhi much and stress himself more, Tanu and Nikhil rushes up there... Seeing the worry in his brother's eyes, Nikhil lifts his bhabhi Pragya in his arms and gestured Aaliya to carefully hold their brother Abhi, who is pooled up in tears and is feeling so guilty, as he is in a helpless state...

Tanu quickly calls the doctor and also informs the matter to Bulbul too... Even she talked with Arjun and Purab about Pragya and asks them to stop their searching operation and come back to the Mehra Mansion...

On the other hand, Nikhil carefully places Pragya in the guest room (the room which Abhi is using at present, due to his injury) and rushes out to help his brother Abhi, who badly wants to be with his wife Pragya... Abhi is pooled up in tears and he goes deaf to anyone's consoling words...

Things happened so quickly... The doctor who is treating Pragya (after the deadly accident), has rushed up there and examined her condition... He carefully gets to know about what has made Pragya to fall unconscious, all of a sudden...

After injecting Pragya and advising no one to disturb her till she wakes up, the doctor gave the needed prescriptions and also added that Pragya's medicines are being changed... He send off everyone, other than Abhi, as he need to have a word with him...

Abhi: Doctor Verma... How is my wife doing??? Is it a positive sign??? I'm scared that she shouldn't be pushed on to anymore medical complications... Nothing to worry, right...

Dr. VERMA: Calm down, Mr. Abhishek... Why are you tensed up like this??? Don't worry... She will be fine soon... If you stress yourself like this, you can't recover soon and it may spoil your health too...

Abhi: I don't care a damn about my health, Doctor... All I want is to see a smile in my wife's face and she has to live a happy life... But my wife is suffering a lot because of me only...

I shouldn't have agreed to you, when you have asked me to join as a professor, in which my Fuggy is studying... I followed all your instructions as such... I'm a fool as I believed you a lot and trusted you blindly, without thinking of the consequences ...

Look at my Fuggy's condition now... Is this what you call as improvements and recovery, Doctor???? Why doctor??? Why you have advised such a kind of treatment, risking my wife's life???

Dr. Verma: Relax, Abhishek... Why are you getting this much panick, as if your wife's health is getting complicated... You are thinking too much and blaming me, unnecessarily...

I care for my patient's health and it's my duty to give apt prescriptions and needed treatments to cure them... Trust me... All is going on, as I wished and expected... Still you couldn't understand what's going on, right...

Abhishek, The treatments are working in our favour only... Won't you feel happy, if I say that Pragya is having a glimpse of your  memory and she is trying to figure out who you are to her...

I can understand what you are thinking... Pragya is quite different from other girls... Instead of stressing her much, she came here directly to clear all her doubts, through your sister Aaliya ... This quality in her will favour us for sure...

Abhi: I can't understand anything, Doctor... Just tell me clearly, what's going on...

Dr. Verma:  Get ready for round 2 of love torture, Mr. Abhishek... It's not going to be Mrs. Pragya Abhishek Prem Mehra, who gonna shower her love on her husband... Even it's not the Fuggy, who has a childhood  crush on her Prem...

It's your student Pragya or your sister's bestie Dolly, who gonna make you to fall in love with her... The interesting fact is that she wanna out beat your wife and get a place in your heart...

To be precise, she wanna come as a replacement in your wife's place and she will try really very hard to wipe away all the memories of your wife... She will fight till you say that she is your life and the only girl ruling your heart...

Abhi (shouts in shock) : Whatttt... Seriously, Doctor... I just can't digest this infos... Huh.. Is my Fuggy gonna fight against her own self??? This is unbelievable...

Dr. Verma: Haan... Already she is in a peak of jealousy after knowing that you're married and you are madly in love with your wife... That information only shocked her suddenly and she is not able to bear that the man she is in love with, has someone in his heart and had been married already...

The possessive nature of Pragya will kindle all her feelings and emotions... She will be after you like a love sick puppy... Who knows, she may even try to seduce you too...

But Mr. Abhishek... You need to be very very careful here after... This is the toughest task you gonna face... You have to give back a big fight and should never entertain her wishes..

I knew pretty well how much you love your wife... But forget completely that she is your wife... Think that She is just your student, who is trying to love you and wanna come as a villain to erase the memories of your wife...

Be stubborn and show her that you love your wife dearly and no girl can replace her, by any means... Don't give up so easily and force her to try very hard to get your love... Let her to do, whatever she can...

Till she regains all her lost memory, never fall in her traps... I know it's going to be really tough for you..  But we need to do all these to make Pragya to become normal... All the best... Incase of any emergency, do call me immediately...

After having some conversations with Nikhil and instructing something to Bulbul, Aaliya, Arjun and Purab about the basic things to be followed in the college, the Doctor left from there... Arjun and Purab, who came there few minutes before, are dumbfounded when Aaliya explained them the happenings...

Abhi feel that why fate is cruel towards him and torturing him like this... Eventhough he is  scared to face Pragya, he is overwhelmed as he gonna enjoy his Fuggy's lovable tortures... He makes a blushy smile as all the images of their lovely moments lined up before his eyes...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Few hours later... Pragya stirs and slowly opens her eyes... She blinks her eyes as she feels a new environment, which is so strange to her... Pragya jerks up as she hears the laughing sound of her besties along with Nikhil, Tanu and Bulbul...

Pragya understands clearly that she has fallen unconscious and has waken up after few hours only... Her anger reaches it's peak, as no one is bothered about her condition and are happily eating and laughing in the dining hall...

She gets up in fury to blast on them angrily... But her steps comes to an abrupt halt, as she saw her beloved Professor is smiling on seeing something in his hands... Pragya is fuming in peak of jealousy, as Abhi is kissing and cooing the little doll, as if he is kissing his wife, his darling Fuggy...

Gritting her teeth angrily, Pragya barges out of the room like a raging bull... Abhi chuckles and pats himself appreciatingly, as his plans are working out in a great way.. 
Without knowing what's going on around her, Pragya takes deep breaths like a killer dragon...

She picks up the bowl of gravy and pours it in Purab's head... Purab screams aloud and gave a murderous glare towards Pragya...  But inwardly he is so scared on seeing Pragya, who is ready to kill all of them.. Gaining up all his courage, Purab talks in a very meek voice...

Purab: Dolly... This is unfair... Everyone are here only na... Why you choose only me??? Too bad... Ouch.. My hair, my skin, my shirt... Mummy... 😭😭😭😭😭... All are laughing and no one is helping this poor boy...

Pragya rolls her eyes and gave an irritating look on Arjun, who is laughing and teasing Purab... Without wasting a second, Pragya pours another bowl of gravy in Arjun's head... Arjun gave a hard slap in Purab's back and kicked on his legs harshly...

Arjun: You idiot... How dare you to instigate Dolly against us... God... My new shirt is spoiled...

Purab: Hello boss... Not only yours, mine also new only... This is my first gift from my pie... But this stupid Dolly spoiled it...

Hey Pie... Look your sister only spoiled it and I'm not at any fault... So, you only have to wash and iron this okay... Hey Honey... You too can help Ajju... After all, you girls are so blessed enough to do this for us...

Aaliya and Bulbul fumes in anger and grabs their plates to throw on Purab and Arjun... The four are arguing and fighting, while Nikhil and Tanu quietly moves away from there, as they don't want to be killed by Pragya...

Abhi is quietly sitting in the couch, a little far away and is enjoying the show, by sipping a glass of juice... Pragya is highly annoyed on seeing the childish behaviour of the four... Instead of  helping her and giving solutions to her problems, the four are keep on arguing and is not ready to even look at Pragya's face too...

But their talks comes to an abrupt halt as Pragya shouts " Stop it" in high decibels... She just gestures 5 mins. in her watch and moves and sits in the living hall..  The four quickly stuffs their left over food and moves to have an encounter with Pragya...

Arjun: Dolly...

Pragya: I didn't expected this from you, Ajju... I knew these three are irresponsible idiots... But you are a sensible person na... You too are behaving silly and not caring for me, right...

Aaliya: Dolly... Ajju is not at fault... We only forced him to have food, as he didn't have anything from morning...

Pragya: Great... I'm starving the whole day and lost my consciousness, as I can't bear the shocking news... But you people... Huh... You all are turning so much selfish and no one is ready to care for my well being right..

I'm a biggest fool.... I have trusted you all blindly... I always believed that my sister and besties are there to support and help me in my hard times... But you all proved me wrong...

All gasps in shock, as these are exactly the same words, which Pragya has talked Years before and cut their friendship, thinking that no one is caring for her and are not ready to help her to get her love... Abhi signals something to Aaliya, while she nods her head to do as Abhi said...

Aaliya: Uffo... Why my Dolly Baby is so angry??? Cool cool... Tell us, what we need to do... We all are at your service, 24*7... Hey na, Guys...  ( All nods their heads as Yes)

We swear on our Love, Dolly... Before you lead a happy life, we won't even get married too... You along with your husband are going to take care of all the arrangements in our weddings... Till that day, no marriages in our lives...

Baby Dolly... Please smile na... This angrywala, sad face is not at all suiting you... Just order us, your demands... Your commands will be fulfilled...

Pragya: Honey... I believe you all and I'm taking your words very seriously... I can't do this alone... I need all your support... Will you all help me???

Pragya forwards her hands while the four places it above Pragya's, giving her the assurity and needed hope that they are ready to help her in all her ups and downs...

Pragya: Well... Ajju, Pooh, Pie and Honey... I'm in Love... Madly, Deeply and Crazily in Love... I just can't imagine a life without him... I want to win his heart by hook or crook..

Purab: Wow... Finally... The adamant Dolly's heart is melted haan... Arrey waah... I gonna capture this precious and historic moment... Dolly is Blushing, guys... A medical miracle is happening...

Pragya slightly beats in Purab's back, while he pouts like a kid, making Pragya to smile brightly...

Arjun: So who is the lucky guy, Dolly... Is he studying in our college???

Aaliya: Ajju... Just wait... Dolly, why are you turning so nervous... Oh my God... Is it true??? (Pragya nods her head as yes and closes her face to hide her blush)...

Guys... We all are trapped... This Dolly gonna burn us alive...  Pooh, you only always complain na that you don't want to die as a bachelor... It's going to happen for sure...

No marriage in our lives... We all gonna die as bachelors... Come let's all mourn for our loss...

Bulbul: Honey di... Why are you saying like this haan... Pragya di... Continue your blushing and angry session later... Tell us, who you are in love with and why this honey di is panicking as if you are loving a person, who is so hard to melt or someone forbidden to be loved...

Pragya: I'm... I'm in love with... Honey's brother...

Purab: Whattt... Hey Dolly, you shouldn't come us a villain in Tanu Di's life... Unbelievable... Out of all men in the world, you choose Nikhil Jiju... Phew...

Pragya: Stupid Pooh... I'm not talking about Nikhil Jiju... I'm talking about Honey's elder brother....

Arjun: You mean to say Abhishek Jiju... Dolly... Are you crazy??? He is our Professor and he is already married... He loves his wife crazily and he won't even allow a girl to even look at him with wrong intentions too...

Pragya: I don't care a damn to all these... I know that his wife is not with him, now... You all have promised me and you people are going to help me... Is that clear...

The four pretty well acted in front of Pragya as if they are shocked to hear the infos and they faked that these gonna bring lot of troubles in their lives...

Aaliya: I don't know what to say, Dolly... My bhai loves my Bhabhi a lot... It's not at all easy , as you think... It's like breaking a hard mountain with a small toothpick... But, we are ready to help you with all our might...

Pragya smiles brightly and hugs the four happily... Abhi who is holding his laughter for a long time, takes deep breaths and keeps a rigid and stern face to talk with Pragya in a rude way...

Pragya's smile fades away,nwhen she hears the clapping sound, followed by the crashing sound of a flower vase... Pragya is so scared to see the angry avatar of their Professor, who is ready to bury her alive... Yet she didn't bother about all that and faced him very boldly...

Pragya: Abhishek Sir...

Abhi: Repeat....

Pragya: Huh...

ABHI: I said repeat how you called me... Clearly and Loudly...

Pragya: Abhishek Sir....

Abhi: That's good... Still you remember, who I'm right... I'm your Professor... Abhishek Sir... Isn't it???

Then how can you think that you can love your Professor... Pragya, I didn't expect you will behave so stupid and talking all nonsenses stuffs... Don't you feel ashamed to talk like these...

Wait... Let me finish... I agree I shouldn't have hidden you my personal infos... Your sister and your besties know me long back and that's why I talked with you frankly, eventhough you didn't remember me...

But it doesn't mean that I will encourage your wierd and unbelievable wishes... How dare you to say that you are in Love with me... Am I wearing a board that my heart and body is for sale???

Stop all your creepy behaviours and never try to near me with any bad intentions... Till this Abhi is alive, no one can rule my heart, body and soul, as it belongs only to my Fuggy...

Abhi roared like a lion, while Pragya shrugs her shoulder and gave a teasing smirk, irking Abhi to the core... It's quite tough for Abhi to control himself, as Pragya's behaviour is havocing all his senses and his hormones started to do somersaults...

Pragya: That much confidence you have on you na... Then why are you stopping me, Sir... If you have guts, face me boldly and let me to do whatever I wish...

It's a challenge, Professor sir... You know only your student Pragya... But you don't know about Dolly, who is unstoppable from chasing her dreams... I will win your heart and you will accept me as your love, your life and your wife, one day for sure...

Abhi: Ahaan... All the best... Try to your luck... Pragya... Nah nah... The stupid and dumb Dolly...

Abhi gave a disgusting look and moves from there, making Pragya to fume more in anger... But she is not aware that Abhi is inwardly doing a happy dance, as he has seen the possessive and adamant nature in Pragya, which drives him crazily always..

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Later that night, Abhi stirs in his sleep and he dreams about the past happenings in which he came to know that it's his Fuggy only, whom he got married...

⏪⏪⏪⏪🔙🔙🔙🔙

It's quite a shock for Abhi and Pragya that their family have played a big game to unite them... Abhi is hell shocked when he knows that Dolly and Fuggy are same, while Pragya is astonished to know that she has rejected the same Abhi, who is none other than Aaliya's elder brother...

However these infos are shocking for them, the duo can't tolerate that their love of life, has never thought about them for a single second too and have bowed their head for their family's demands... They are so angry as the blackmails of the family has outbeaten their love...

Abhi and Pragya, who are putting all the blame on their partner and creating unwanted hatred in their minds, is not in a state to realize that they too have did the same mistake only... The divorce papers, which is lying on the beautifully decorated bed is mocking at them in a bad way...

Abhi: Fuggy... Why did  you do like this??? You could have told me all this na, when we had met on the last day of our college... Instead of saying your problems, you have thrown me easily away from your life and heart na...

Didn't I mean anything to you, Fuggy??? Is this your so called Love??? I always thought about your well being, but your never trusted me na...  I agree, I didn't said I've loved you by my words, but haven't you felt my love, atleast once...

Why Fuggy??? Answer me... How can you say Yes to your parents and how can you agree to get married, forgetting me completely... Didn't you feel that the Marriage Vows, Kumkum, The Nupital chain should have come from my side???

How is it possible for you, Fuggy??? Isn't the nupital chain is itching your neck??? Isn't it the kumkum in your forehead is burning you into ashes??? What can I expect from you, as you have come to see your groom for the wedding night na...

Abhi keeps on talking, not realizing that he too have done the same mistake as that of Pragya only... As anger blinds his senses, Abhi blasted and vented out all his anger on Pragya for not trusting him...

A heavy thud sound brought back Abhi to his reverie and he is startled to see Pragya is lying unconscious on the floor... He is so shocked to see the broken nupital chain and the kumkum being wiped away in an aggressive way...

Just then Abhi realized that how stupid of him to talk ill about his Fuggy, who has come with a divorce papers and weapons to kill his groom, if he tries to take advantage as that of a husband... With teary eyes, Abhi runs and hugs his Fuggy possessively in his embrace and asks sorry to Pragya...

But Abhi is not aware that his utter stupidity and his harsh words has wounded Pragya's heart very badly... Eventhough Abhi repents for his mistakes, it's a big question mark that whether Pragya will forgive Abhi easily or not....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So,

What has happened in the past???

Will Pragya forgives Abhi and did they lived a happy life, before they got separated???

How did the accident happens and how come Pragya lost her memory???

Is the situations turns as a villain to separate Abhi and Pragya or is there a hidden villain???

How Pragya gonna win her Professor's heart??? Will it be easy for her???

Will Pragya gain back her memory???

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

Only 4 updates were left to end this story....

Next update you will get to know the whole past of Abhi and Pragya, which separates them...

I'm planning to end this story soon... Expecting your support as always...

Bidding adieu,

Crazymahiz....

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔜🔜🔜🔜

Have a Good day...

Stay Healthy... Stay Safe..  Stay Protected...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro