Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Man its been awhile and damn does it hurt to smile. I have honestly gotten to the point where I cant guarantee that ill be here the next day... what is so horrible about my life you ask?

Well for starters my parents (my mom and stepdad (I haven't seen my actual father since I was 9 or 10 years old))  are really homophobic like tell you to your face when you try to come out to them 'that if you choose that life style when you get older then we cant have you around our kids. And that your not gay or bi or any of that stuff while your in their house bcuz gods not ok with that' homophobic. I said try to come out to them bcuz they acted like there wasn't even a closet for me to come out from.

But that's not the worse part bcuz they are even more transphobic then they are homophobic. I'm talking  wont use the right pronouns says that their an abomination and god hates them more than he hates gays. I'm gonna quote my mom now: "I can handle people being gay bcuz everyone has their own sins but that's just an abomination" she said while viewing the before and after pictures of a trans guy that were posted on facebook. And guess whos dating a trans guy.

My boyfriend is actually amazing to the point that I feel like I'm unworthy or something. but I wont talk anymore about him bcuz this chp is about the bad things in my life not the only good thing.

I'm a end the chp here part two when I have time.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro