15/07/2017- My Anger

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Here's what a lot of people don't know about me in real life: I don't get angry as quick as I seem to.

Now, yes, I'll admit, I'm not the most patient person. I will get slightly snappy if I'm losing my patience. But that's different from my actual anger.

With my anger, it's totally different. I don't snap easily, and I try to forgive people because no one's perfect, right? I understand, I make mistakes too, so then, I can be rather forgiving. A dig you didn't mean to be offensive? Sure, whatever! A joke that got me on edge? Forgiven.

Of course, when I'm actually angry, what a lot of people don't know is I've probably been on edge for quite some time with you or what you've been doing, and you didn't get the hint earlier on I didn't like this. So yes, eventually I lost patience and get angry at you. Then some will make it seem like I'm short remembered because I snapped at them but I've never done so before.

And it makes me even angrier since you haven't picked up the not so subtle hints at times.

So, just a quick PSA: If I'm mad at you, you've probably been annoying me for quite some time.

(I'm not actually mad at anyone I just needed to say this)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro