11/07/2017- GR Camp AU

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

So I was talking with my good friend Emerald (ephemeralemerald27 ) and we came up with this fabulous AU, called the Gravity Rises Camp AU!

Mabel and Dipper Pines go up for the summer to spend time at their Great Uncle Ford's camp. There, they meet a boy who seems uninterested in everything, and a girl who seems a little off who likes to tell people's fortunes.

Mabel, Dipper, Gideon, and Pacifica are all campers, Robbie, Wendy, and the rest of the teens are CITs, Melody is the camp chef, McGucket is a camp employee, and Stanley and Ford own the camp.

Also, McHorseySauceGucket also became part of this somehow, but he's officially banned from the camp premises but somehow keeps making his way onto campus and threatening to hurt people id he doesn't get his Arby's milkshakes

Thankfully though, Dipper leads pranks against him to keep him off.

We came up with plot ideas too, like

A. The four campers getting trapped in the woods and being forced to find their way out of their pit and survive a night

B. Pacifica trying to take over the camp and protest the terrible camp shirts and ad things about the camp by locking herself in the head office

C. A huge camp party

(The Pacifica taking over one was so fun to talk about since she's demanding things over the intercom and everyone trying to get her out XD XD)

Also there's this thing about the background campers being HUGE gossipers and Emerald and I call them the reader inserts

I'm pretty sure Emerald has screenshots of the conversation XD

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro