3/12/2017- Tiny Tori Writes

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

So this morning, my mother was going through all our cabinets and packing things up we want to keep and throwing things away we didn't want. During this process, my mother found an absolute gem which I insisted on keeping.

My old writing book.

When she saw it and asked if I wanted it, I did this weird combination and laughing and somewhat crying (plus coughing) so that my mother was really scared, and let me keep it so I could look through it.

Needless to say, I enjoyed getting a chuckle out of what Tiny Tori wrote (because oh boy Tiny Tori was a figure) but I also got to enjoy seeing how much I've grown since that age and seeing how I write differently now.

TO NOTE: there is not exact date on when I wrote this, mostly because Tiny Tori seemed to hate writing the date so there's no exact time for when this was written. I believe I was between the ages of 7-9, though, from my memory. This is just a disclaimer to remember as you read this piece of writing XD.

So, without further ado, here is one of Tiny Tori's stories from her old writing book. (Which, mind you, I clean red up the grammar a little just so it's readable)

————————————————————————

This is me. Annie Bunch. I'm not an only child, but sometimes I wish I was.

Not always, just sometimes.

My older brother Liam was often sulking in his room. My older sister, Mary was always on the phone. Then there was my little brother, Eric, utterly spoiling all the fun for everyone.

My mother's always complaining about socks on the floor and pants on the couch.

"Who do you think cleans the house up? Mr. Nodbody?" I don't get paid for cleaning up your socks!" That's what she always says.

You might think it's a relief to come to school, but it is not. There are some kinds of kids that will make you feel bad, for example, Mya Burgandy. What a show off.

Our teacher, Mrs. Pinkerton, is always yelling at me, saying "Annie Bunch! You are lacking in the concentration department! A fly has more concentration than you."

Well, I would like to say "You, Mrs. Pinkerton, are utterly lacking in the manners department! A rhino is more polite than you!"

That is the thing at school, with teachers. Teachers are allowed to say mean things to you, but you are not allowed to say mean things back to them.

Anyways, Mrs. Pinkerton was talking about the open house and she wanted us to do a book report with a partner. I am picked to be with my best friend, Penny Aaron. We both know we are going to do the Butterfly series.

Then, Mrs. Pinkerton goes to show us the prize for the winner. But it is gone!

————————————————-

This is one of the many stories written by Tiny Tori in her writing booklet, including others, ranging from something about a popular girl lamenting about her life to a girl who was kicked out of her town because she had the ability to manipulate fire. It has been very interesting seeing my old work 😂😂😂

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro