Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

EMERALD

EMERALD

EMERALD

*TACKLES YOU IN A HUG*

There's a million things I could say to you Emerald, really. I expressed some of them in my thanks to you , but I'm afraid sometimes there aren't words invented in the English language to describe how appreciative I am for you and some of my other friends (and as I much I love you, Em, my fluency in French and Italian aren't high enough to know inspiring proverbs I could understand XD)

You are such a wonderful friend, Emerald, and I wish to be as good of a friend to you as you've been to me and to others. You deserve not just an amazing day, but an amazing year, an amazing life, because you're creative, wonderful, kind, motherly, and so many other amazing qualities.

So, although my wishes have been short, may this year and the next years to come treat you with nothing but kindness (so that you f INALLY GET YOUR PRINCESS EMERALD DISNEY MOVIE AND SING AN AWESOME SOLO WHICH YOU MORE THAN DESERVE)

LOVE,

TORI

*GIVES YOU ANOTHER HUG*

Oh, and also, I know my hosts compare nothing to Roe's, but either way, I did make you something special

PRINCESS EMERALD, KINGDOM ROYALTY AND CONSPIRACY SOLVER

EMERALD, A LOVELY FRIEND AND BEAUTIFUL PERSON INSIDE AND OUT

And finally

A congratulations and wishes from the entire Mother's of Gideon Northwest Squad! <3 <3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro