019.places

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Buildings, that what we been doing since the farm got over run Lori is almost full term I don't want her to give birth while we are running i couldn't stand seeing that,

I hold my gun up as Rick and Daryl force open a door me and Carl going after them keeping our guns up as we walk around, we walk into a little room with counters looks like it's a hall way or something,

I follow Carl down a hallway walking into a room shooting a woman walker making her body drop I walk out seeing Carl eating some dog food making me smile this boy is asking for a death wish,

"Put the can down" I say as I walk to him watching him frown and put the can back down onto the counter frowning as he walks into a room where everyone is making me smile as I throw the can out the window that has been broken,

"Walkers" Daryl shouts making us all groan and run out though the back door and back into the cars and driving off why can't anywhere be safe,

"Do you think anywhere is safe" I say turning to Carl us looking at something Daryl gone finding us some food if he can,

"Nowhere is save we aren't kids anymore I'm almost 14 your 13" he say's making me frown I will always be younger then him I hate it I was always the youngest in my classes curse you mum for giving birth to me on July 10th,

"Rick I found something" Daryl shouts as he walks out the woods catching his breath as Rick runs to him making me lean my head back against the car we was sat next to,

"Come on molly, Carl you go in first then Lori then everyone else" Rick says as Glenn cuts a hole into the metal fence making me smile as I step in Carl and Lori following my lead as walkers bang on the second fence making me jump and hold my gun ready,

"I'm gonna have to run and shut that gate Carl, molly go up there are cover me Hershel go with them" Rick says as we walk to a fence and a metal door next to it leading into a building, I watch as Hershel opens the door and walks in me and Carl following,

I watch as Rick runs as we all shoot the walkers that are near him making me smile as he slams it shut locking it everybody is still shooting,

"This place is a goldmine" Rick says as Daryl begins a fire making me smile as everyone sits down relaxing making me smile more this could be our safe place maybe,

"These two when they was younger wouldn't go to sleep only if they kept the light on" Lori says pointing to us making us smile and looking at eachother before looking back at Lori who's eating,

"So what are you gonna call that little one" i say pointing to Lori stomach smiling about having a little Rick or Lori running around,

"I don't really know till it born" she says patting her stomach making me smile at least someone is happy I hold my plate up to Lori offering her my food watching her shake her head making me frown but eating the last off my food,

"I'm gonna go keep watch" Rick says standing up making me frown I forgive him a week ago can't stay mad at him can I?

"You sure?" Glenn ask as he rubs Maggie's hand making me smile at lest she's happy, I watch as Rick nod smiling as he walks off as everyone lays down ready to head to sleep I'm still sitting up looking at the stars making me smile knowing my mum and dad are together again,

"Molly come on" Carl whispers making me nod and stand up keeping quiet as we walk down the grass smiling as we get to bottom where the Fence is making me look at him watching as he lays down putting one arm around the back off his neck keeping his head up making me smile as I lay next to him keeping some distance between us making me smile as we look up at the stars,

Song recommendation-this is how you fall in love by jeremy zucker

Sun in my eyes, navy-blue skies

I feel a smile on my face as I look at Carl who eyes are closed making me smile I only noticed that he has a some freckles on his neck and his arm making me smile freckle boy,

You are the reason I can survive

"What you thinking about" he whispers as he opens his eyes making me smile and shake my head smiling turning away from him knowing I got caught different when I catch him,

"Now who the one staring" I whisper as I turn back around to him watching him smile I wired feelings in the pit off my stomach as i watch him a smile making me smile as I ignore the feeling for now,

This is how you fall in love

"Carl" I whisper making him let out a hum as we look up at the stars again,

"Do you think we are safe here" I ask turning my head to him making him put his finger on his chin like he's thinking that feeling is back making me feel sick as I keep watching him think,

Oh, my love, side to side

I'm waiting for him to talk the silence is loud between us making me wonder what taking him so long to talk,

"I think we will be mol," he whispers as he finally talk and he finally talks,

"Promise me we will stay together" I ask holding my pinky up making me smile as he connects his pinky with mine,

You'll be my best friend until we grow old

"I promise mol" he whispers as we both smile as look back at the stars pinky still together not letting go, both smiling us two against the world forever,

The stars are shining brightly as we continue to lay in silence only hearing people coughing or yawning every now and then "have you fallen asleep?" I say as I poke his freckle cheek, a small grin comes on his face as I do,

This is how you fall in love

"Goodnight Carly" I whisper getting a kick against my leg "my name is Carl not Carly mol" Carl whispers making me smile and nod "oh I know but I like Carly better" I say smiling as the stars shine brighter then before,

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro