Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Classes begin to drag along, slung haphazardly over their shoulders like heavy bags filled with textbooks. For some, it is dreadful, for others, monotonous. Despite their large vocabularies, students at Hawkwood university would not come to know the word joy until after they had settled into the arduous workload.

In such a competitive environment, associates were easy to come by but friends? Hawkwood is like an ocean, and its students clawed at each other to reach the surface. Those familiar with the reputation of the private arts college would not be surprised. The recruits of The Divide are sharks amongst fish. They have the sharpest teeth, the fastest speeds. They are enormous and sought after, admired and feared. They feel invincible. Could there ever be a tight bond amongst the ocean's most fear people?

A letter arrives, tucked in satchels, shoved under dormitories, found in the inside pockets of jackets. The eyes of The Divide are everywhere. They read over the letters, one by one, and decide to sneak out for the night of their lives.

Poppy Prevost is peach-like; she is prone to rot.

Jared Thompson does not like that his letter refers to him by his first name.

Jetta James wonders what exactly this organization knows about her.

Vieira Manfred's fingers are stained with paint, and so is her letter.

Choi Felix thinks that he can finally make his father proud.

Kai Findlay doubts that he will have time for such frivolous activities, between polo and rugby.

Roman Welshly wishes that they could share the letter's contents with their brothers and father.

Ellie Bright finally feels recognized.

Briar Haslan imagines that this is another thing only given to her by her father's money.

Luis Belmont might dislike the ways of the old aristocracy, he still wants to see the letter to its end.

Ez Zagury laments that he is going to have to get to know other people.

Evelyn Aiken begins to plan her outfit for their first get-together.

~~~~~

I know this is short, but it's just a preview of what is yet to come! I'm really excited to get going. Don't forget to do relations, I might be able to publish the next chapter without them, but certainly not the one following it. Do enjoy!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro