(5) Connor

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A tree. A fucking tree!? "You're dating a tree?" Evan nodded. He looked at his watch.

"Oh I n-need to go!" We rushed back inside. "Me and my mom is going to her boyfriend's house."

"Your mom has a boyfriend?" Jared asked him. I just slapped him in the head. "Ow!" We watched as Evan and his mom drove off to wherever they were going. "Now what?"

"Well we could either go back to my house, or we could hang out with your cousin." I suggested. I just really want to hang out with JD.

"Eh how about no with the JD thing." I roll my eyes and we walk to his house anyway to see JD. JD was still talking to Michael. "I said no Connor." Jared stated. I just kept walking.

"Hey Connor and Shorty." JD greeted. I chuckled at the nickname he had for his cousin. "What's up?"

"Nothing really. Where's Jeremy?" I ask him

"He had to go home. Something about meeting his dad's girlfriend." Michael explained. Jared just stood there watching the ground. "What's up Jared?"

"Nothing." He took out his phone and put some ear buds into his ears. Wow he seems more.... Depressed for some reason. I never seen him depressed.

"So do you guys want to do something?" Michael asked us. He shuffled his feet a bit.

"Eh there's nothing really to do." JD said as he took a sip of a slushie. "What is there to do around here?"

"Smoke weed." My and Michael say at the same time. We both start laughing. "We could go to the skating rink." Michael suggested.

"That would be a good idea except on minor detail." I raised my hand so he could see me and Kleinman handcuffed together.

"Actually that would be funny to see." JD chuckles a little. I rolled my eyes and we started to drive to the skating rink. Again me and Kleinman was in the back. "I'm going to turn the radio on." He turned the radio on and Cemetery Drive by My Chemical Romance came on.

"I love this song!" I told him. He nodded his head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c1uCHFYG5M

This night
Walk the dead
In a solitary style and crash the cemetery gates
In the dress your husband hates
Lay down
Mark the grave
Where the searchlights find us drinking by the mausoleum door
And they found you on the bathroom floor

I miss you
I miss you so far
And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard

Michael slowly puts his head phones on and starts to rock back and forth.

Back home off the run
Singing songs that make you slit your wrists
It isn't that much fun
Staring down a loaded gun
So I won't stop dying
Won't stop lying
If you want I'll keep on crying
Did you get what you deserve?
Is this what you always want me for?

I miss you
I miss you so far

Way Down, way down, way down, way down
Way down, way down, way down, way down

I miss you
I miss you so far

I miss you
I miss you so far
And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard, made it so hard

Way down, way down, way down, way down
Way down, way down, way down, way down, way down

We soon reach the skating rink and we all get out. We get our skates and put them on. For Michael and JD it was easy to get up, but for me and Jared it was torture.

I had a little luck getting up... Not so much for Kleiman. Right when he took one step he started to fall I tried to balance, but it ended with me catching him. Which ended up in a bad position.

I heard JD laughing at us. "Wow that is just... Wow." He clapped mockingly. Now I know why Jared doesn't like him. He turned to Michael. "Hey is it okay if I call you Mikey?"

"No." JD nodded and they started to skate. Me and Jared moved far away from each other. Well as far as we could go without hurting our wrists.

"Uh so what were you listening to in the car?" I ask him as we try to skate.

"Well how can I say this without giving it away?" He thinks out loud. "Oh, are you Aaron Burr sir?"

Oddly enough I knew what he was talking about. "That depends who's asking?"

"Wait you heard about Hamilton?" He ask !e as try not to fall. I nod my head. "What were you and my cousin listening to?"

"Let's just say you won't find me drinking by the mausoleum door." I state and he rolls his eyes. "What?"

"Classic Murphy and listening to My Chemical Romance." He speaks up. It was my turn to roll my eyes. It is a good band.

A/N yes I know it was short, but eh!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro