Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After a week, school started and the students had gotten into the train.
Danny and harry sat in a room together with Ron, and their pets.
Spirit, Danny's tiger, laid on Danny's lap and slept.
Then a ginger girl walked in.
"A kid named Neville lost his toad, have you seen it?"
The two boys shook their head.
The girl then stared at danny.
"Who are you?" She asked.
"Daniel black"
"ah.... And you?"
"Harry Potter"
Hermoine visibly cheered up.
"THE Harry Potter? As in killed the dark lord and survived the instant death spell Harry Potter?"
Harry wanted to answer but...
A kid named Ron Weasley ran into the room and dived under Danny's bench.

A white-haired boy walked in and tried to pull Ron away but Danny stopped him.
He grabbed the boy by the throat and lifted him up against the wall like it was nothing but a paper bag.

"what do you think you're doing? " Danny asked sounding demanding.

" I, Draco malfloy, the only full-blooded and worthy wizard in this train,  demand you to let me go, NOW!"
Danny tilted his head.
Then started laughing.

"news flash, pretty boy, I am also a full-blooded so... " Danny slapped him in the face.
"now leave like the little rat you are or stay and regret it."
Danny showed Draco the neon green eyes, but only so he could see them and Draco peed his pants due to the high and ice cold amount of killer intent sent at him.
Draco stuttered.
"y-y-yes s-sir"
He then ran away.
Danny let out some breath and calmed down.
He turned around and everyone stared at him.
"what...."
The three stared at him like he grew a seccend head.
"do you know who that is?" heroine asked with disbelieve dripping from her voice.
"pff should I care" was Danny's answer as he sat back down petting spirit.
"he's a rich kid and a full blood and his dad works for the ministry." Ron spoke.
"still don't care... Hey spirit, wanna go for a flight?" the tiger cub jumped off of his lap onto the floor and grew into a full grown tiger the size of a Grizly bear.
Danny jumped on his back after putting his luggage in an storage charm he had learned to make and the tiger flew right through the ceiling with Danny on his back.
The small group left in the train stared as they saw the tiger and the boy fly away.

Danny had told the tiger to fly to hogwards and had opened another book.

Danny had spent the past two weeks in the library and knew basics like spells and charms.
He had found a way to absorb knowledge even faster with his ghost abilities and knew a lot of basic and some advance spells, charms, and potions and thanx to clockwork already knew tons about magical creatures.

Danny was the king of the ghost zone after all and that had effect on the human world as well.
All magical creatures and supernatural beings knew who he was and he had become both king of ghosts and the magical side of the human world, although no witch or wizard except for a few, knew who their king was. They knew there was one, but who.... Was A mystery to all.

Danny had become immortal and wouldn't die of age no matter how old he was.
He could get wounded but nothing was fatal and his ghost halfs healing speed was unimaginable.

With that, he could decide himself how old he would look.

They arrived at hogwards an hour before the train did and Danny decided to call his parents and sis.

"Danny boy is that you?" jack spoke.
"yes it's me, I wanted to let you know everything is going well so far, is jazz there?"
Jack had switched the phone to jazz.

"hi Danny, how is it going?"
"good, hey did you know the ghost king will also be king of a part of the human world?"

"oh Danny that's amazing!"

After 30 minutes of calling, he hung up and decided to play fetch with spirit.
Danny made a ball out of ice and threw it away.
Spirit caught it and brought it back while Danny readed some more.

After a while the train arrived and Danny waited for the other three to get out of the train.
Danny waved at them and they all left for the castle.

That same day all students had gathered in the big dining hall and a big sorting was held.

"Hermione"
The hat thought for a second and spoke: "gryfindor."

"Harry potter"
"Gryfindor"

"Ron weasley"
Gryfindor.

"Daniel black"
McGonagall placed the hat on his head.
The hat started muttering.

" hmm strange.... I sense.... Yeah... Say boy, what is a royalty like yourself doing in a place like this?"

Danny broke out sweat.
"can you shut it. " he hissed at the hat.

"alright how about slitherith?(idc if I spelled that right it's 3 am)

Danny shook his head.

" gryfindor then"
Danny nodded.
"gryfindor it is then! " the hat spoke and Danny sat down next to the other three.
Spirit, who had shrunk into the size(and looked like) a small kitten, climbed from the hood of his sweater onto his shoulder and let out a little nya~.
Danny patted his head and smiled slightly.

Hermione looked at the tiger and then at Danny.
"those are extremely hard to tame, how come you could do it within a week?!"
Danny shrugged.
Spirit now played with the cord of the hood and purred.

When the sorting was done, McGonagal clapped her hands and the table filled with food.
Danny, who thanx to his ghost half didn't necessarily needed to eat, filled his plate with just some salad and a piece of meat for spirit.
He made sure no one of the teachers or other kids saw the cat(he changes appearance from Tiger to stripped cat together with size) and fed him the meat while he himself slowly ate his salad.
Harry wondered why he only ate a bit of salad.
Same goes for the other two.

"why only salad, this table is filled with delicious things and you eat only salad?" Ron asked.
"I'm not hungry" Danny bluntly said.
Harry and hermoine looked at each other and back at Danny. (shall I ship them?)
Then a loud bang was heard and a teacher with a purple cloth around his head ran in and yelled something about a troll.
Ofcource Harry and Ron had to run out of the hall and Danny and hermoine followed them.

They ran down the stairs and ran into the very troll everyone was running away from.
The troll looked at the kids and raised his fist with the wood bat in it and wanted to slam it down, however did not.
He looked Danny straight In the eyes and then lowered the wood again.
The troll now bowed for Danny who looked at him with piercing eyes.

"leave, now... " Danny spoke and the troll got up and nodded, then turned around and walked towards the exit.
" and don't even dare attacking anyone on your way out, got it" Danny said after.
"yes, young Lord... " the troll growled and he turned around and walked further.

Danny walked after the troll with his hands behind his head (like cool anime guys) and when the teachers arrived the troll, and Danny, stopped in their tracks.
" come on, walk, I don't have all day." Danny spoke.

The troll looked down on the ground and walked further, Danny following.

The teachers were stunned.

Never.

I repeat.

Never has someone managed to tame a mountain troll.

Yet here walks a little kid, commanding said troll around, and the troll obeys.
The teachers didn't know what the Hell to think about this.
Danny was in complete control of the troll.

Ones the troll had left through the gates and was far enough away, Danny simply made his way to the gryfindor dorms and walked in as if nothing happened.

While he walked in, he noticed all gryfindor students had gathered and stared at him, however, he ignored it and walked to the bedroom and jumped onto his bed.
He took out another book and started reading again.
Harry, hermoine and Ron entered the room and looked at Danny.

"WHY DID THAT TROLL COMPLETELY OBEY YOU! THESE ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO TAME! hermoine yelled.
Both Danny and spirit winched at the wave of sound and both covered their ears.
"please be less loud, I have sensitive ears...." Danny spoke.
Hermoine threw a pillow at him, which he caught even though he had his back towards the trio.
Then spirit grew bigger and back to Tiger and growled at the three.
Danny shot up and stood in front of spirit in a split second.
"no attacking humans! "
" but young master, they dishonored you... "
Danny folded his arms.
" only attack beings when I tell you to, because otherwise I gotta send you away, and let's be honest, having cujo as a pet here isn't smart, now is it.
Spirit let out a giggle.
"true... "
" indeed, now be a good boy and go to sleep."
"yes young master"
Spirit shrunk back to a kitten sized cat and jumped onto the bed.
"good boy" Danny said as he laid back down himself.

Danny fell asleep as soon as his head touched the pillow and spirit slept on his chest.
Harry, Ron and hermoine were stunned.
1 because that ghost tiger completely obeyed him and 2 Cuz he looked totally adorable asleep.

Little did they know da NY was totally exhausted.
He had to keep his ghost half from changing his human half and that was totally straining.

Woooh 1638 words(a/n not counted) and the longest chapter I have ever written. Proud of myself yay
I rlly feel like shipping Danny and Harry or Harry and Draco but Idk... What do you think? Let me know k?
Author out.

Harry: she's weird...

Danny: Yeah...

Hermoine: if you ask me, Danny is the weird one.

Danny: heyyy!

Me: *eating Choco chip cookies while watching the best anime ever*

Naruto: Cyndel stop staring at me

Me: AWWW *turns off tv*

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro