12- spirits strike back

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author Notes: This is a crossover between Danny Phantom and Yu-Gi-Oh! I claim no rights or anything associated with these two series but the idea for the story is completely my own. All I ask if you read this story and like what you see that you leave me a comment and/or a review.

Key Guide: "regular speech", 'thinking to one's self', *mental speech*, -duel monster card speech-, bold=dark voices, italic=ghost speech, CAPS= shouting/yelling, (author notes), bold italic=dark ghostly voice

Twelve - Spirits Strike Back

As the changes were happening to Yugi and Atemu, the three spirits that Atemu had banished to the shadow realm were getting used to their newfound forms and powers that they had gained thanks to Sekhmet. While this was going on Sekhmet and Plasmius were discussing about the young ghost boy. Sekhmet wanted to get a better understanding of his enemy before he attempted to battle against Phantom and Atemu.

"Phantom tends to surprise people as he always gains the upper hand. He only has one flaw and that is he tends to care about his friends as they are completely human with no special powers and/or abilities. He will do anything to keep them safe." stated Vlad.
"I see. This Phantom does indeed sound quite interesting." replied Sekhmet as a dark idea began to form in his mind. Sekhmet turned to the three teens that he had brought back as an evil and wicked grin crossed his face. "Boys, I have a task that I wish for one of you to complete." stated Sekhmet grabbing their attention. Kuroryou, Malrik, and Darkaiba all turned to their lord and master Sekhmet. Once Sekhmet had their attention, he proceeded to explain his idea. All three teens faces seemed to light up with what Sekhmet had told them. "Now this is only a test, as we have no idea if Atemu's powers have increased since we have faced him last. And according to Plasmius there is a good chance that the young Mr. Phantom's powers has increased as well."

"Lord Sekhmet, I will take care of this task." stated Darkaiba as he knelt down before Sekhmet.

"Do you Malrik and/or Kuroryou wish to argue with his claim?" asked Sekhmet. Both teens looked at Darkaiba shaking their heads no. "Very well Darkaiba, you may test them." stated Sekhmet as with a snap of his fingers he used his dark powers to create a small golf ball looking black bat with a single eye (think of the d.gray-man's golems that follow them around and allows them to connect the Black Order). "This shall over see what happens when you fight them that happens." Darkaiba nodded his head that he understood as Sekhmet proceeded to open up a portal connecting the real world with the ghost zone. Darkaiba lept through the portal before it closed behind him. A dark smile formed on Darkaiba's face as he set out to find both Phantom and Atemu.

Meanwhile the group was at Danny's house as Atemu had asked Yugi to talk about those who may stand against them. The pharaoh had told Danny about the three former spirits based off of the people that he had met.

"So let me get this right. Not only do we have to worry about Sekhmet but also the three evil spirits of Seto Kaiba, Bakura Ryou, and Merik Ishtar." stated Danny. Atemu was in his spirit form right next to Yugi as Yugi did most of the talking alerting both Sam and Tucker what they faced.

"They sound far worse than any body we have faced against except when it comes to Plasmius." replied Sam.

"Plasmius?" asked Yugi in question. Danny proceeded to turn on his computer as he pulled up a file on every type of ghost they had fought against. He clicked on a page that showed a blue vampire wearing a white suit with blood red eyes and a V shaped black hair. Besides the image of the ghost was a human with long silver white hair that he wore tied back into a ponytail.

"His true name is Vlad Masters as much like me he is a half ghost after an accident that happened when he was college with my parents during an earlier experiment with the ghost portal they were creating. Vlad or Plasmius uses his ghostly powers for evil as he loves my mom but hates my father. He believes that me and my mom should be with him and that he is the only one who can teach me how to use my powers. All the other ghosts are wimps compared to him. Even though he is powerful, I have always managed to defeat him." stated Danny.

*Plus we don't know if he had teamed up with Sekhmet and what dark powers that the god of destruction has given to them.* Atemu stated. *I truly don't want Sam and/or Tucker to be involved with this any more. They are bound to get hurt if they accompany us. I don't want to see that happen, not again.*

*Again?* questioned Danny.

*Long story short Danny every time either me and/or Yugi were involved with shadow magic and/or dangerous duels, our friends tried to help us as they and even Yugi got hurt because of it.* replied Atemu as he remembered to the time that the Orchiclus consumed his soul, the battles with Peagsus and others in the shadow realm. Danny seemed to understand the pharaoh's concerns. Suddenly Yugi, Atemu, and Danny could feel a dark eerie presence. Without saying a single word Atemu switched places with Yugi as Danny transformed into his ghost form. Atemu then turned his attention towards both Tucker and Sam. "You both should stay here as I don't want to see you both get hurt because of us. I know that you usually help Danny out with his ghost fighting but what we are facing against isn't something that any ordinary human being should face."commanded Atemu. Both Sam and Tucker looked like they wanted to argue with the pharaoh but they knew that what he spoke was the truth. Danny took Atemu's hand as they both phased through the room heading outside. Once outside they both flew high to the sight were they could sense the dark presence.

Both Danny and Atemu had found what looked exactly like Seto Kaiba but his coloring was completely different than normal.

"At last we meet again Atemu as I see that you have brought the young Mr. Phantom with you." stated Darkaiba as he floated in the middle of the air as if flying.

"It seems you have changed much since I have last saw you Dark Seto." growled Atemu.

"You also Atemu as my lord and master Sekhmet has given me the name Darkaiba. On behalf of my lord, I have come to battle you." replied Darkaiba as he snapped his fingers calling forth a Blue Eyes White Dragon. "I will pay you back for everything you have put me through since our last battle Atemu. Now go Blue Eyes... WHITE LIGHTING ATTACK!" shouted out Darkaiba. Atemu's cards lept into his hands as he flicked a card into the air as it took on the shape and form of Big Shield Guardna protecting both Atemu and Danny from the blast.

*Be careful Danny, he means business to be calling forth his Blue Eyes this early in the game!* Atemu told Danny mentally.

*Then you best cover your ears Atemu as this may hurt!* Danny replied as he took a long deep breath before unleashing his ghostly wail blasting both Darkaiba and the Blue Eyes. The Blue Eyes White Dragon was completely destroyed in the blast. Before Darkaiba could retaliate Danny proceeded to blast him with ectoplasmic blasts. Atemu proceeded to call upon all of his magic casters powers that laid within his deck to give him a power boost against Darkaiba.

*Danny move out of the way!* Atemu told him mentally. Danny moved quickly as Atemu released all of the magical energy that he had possessed. Darkaiba's eyes widened when he saw this as suddenly without warning a portal opened up right behind as a hand pulled him back closing the portal. Both Danny and Atemu looked confused as they were expecting more of a fight from Darkaiba.

"Atemu, I don't think that this is over yet. I believe that was a test to see what we are capable of." stated Danny.

"I believe that you maybe right about that Danny. I don't like this. It seems that Sekhmet has learned much from the last time I had faced against him in battle. He is planning to strike when we least expect it." stated Atemu.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro