14- Darkaiba makes his move

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author Notes: This is a crossover between Danny Phantom and Yu-Gi-Oh! I claim no rights or anything associated with these two series but the idea for the story is completely my own.

Key Guide: "regular speech", 'thinking to one's self', *mental speech*, -duel monster card speech-, bold=dark voices, italic=ghost speech, CAPS= shouting/yelling, (author notes), bold italic=dark ghostly voice

Fourteen - Darkaiba Makes His Move

It had been a week since Danny, Atemu, and Yugi meet up with Clockwork as the ghost of time didn't have good news for them as he showed them the future that awaits them all. Lets just say that the future didn't look too pretty. Clockwork reversed time around the former pharaoh allowing him to take on his human form once again. He still had the demonic form and all of the powers that he had gained since Sekhmet had fooled around with the shadow magic and dark energy that Atemu controlled. Atemu was a bit concerned about the changes that were going to happen to his human host but he knew that it was necessary to ensure that they defeated Sekhmet. Every once in a while one of Danny's old ghostly villains would show up to face against the half ghost. Danny had noticed that all of his powers were growing at an alarming rate. He didn't tire out when using his ghostly wail, he could reproduce at least five clones of himself without any trouble, as both his ectoplasmic blasts and ice powers grew even stronger. There were a few times that when one of Danny's powers activated almost showing everyone that he was the mysterious Phantom. Both Sam and Tucker felt kind of out of the team fighting loop but after hearing what Sekhmet was capable of and what the future looked like, they knew that it was best if they stayed out of the fight.

Meanwhile within the ghost zone Darkaiba was upset that someone had pulled him away from his fight with Phantom and Atemu. He believed that he could handle the ghost boy and pharaoh. While Sekhmet and the others were looking over the images of Darkaiba's fight, the teen left his master finding another way out of the ghost zone.

'I will defeat you Atemu. I will destroy you with my own hands. Regardless if Lord Sekhmet wants your powers as his own.' Darkaiba thought to himself as he found a way out of the ghost zone through a small rift that connected the ghost zone with the human world (meaning he didn't use the portal within Danny's house).

Meanwhile the four teens were walking home after school had let out. The four seemed in good spirits.

"Hey I saw our usual goon squad asking Dash why he hasn't rubbed out faces into the dirt yet." stated Sam. This caused both Danny and Atemu to raise their eyebrows not that they could see Atemu as he floated by Yugi's side.

"May I ask what in the world did Atemu do to Dash to force this sudden change in his behavior?" asked Tucker.

"Lets just say that Atemu threatened him in such a way that if he didn't lay off of us he would be put through the same torture that Danny always goes through." replied Yugi.

*Not to mention having him experience everything that he had put Danny through during all of this using the eye of Horus.* stated Atemu. Danny was trying to hold back his laughter when he heard what Atemu had said.

*You are terrible you know that Atemu.* stated Danny mentally.

*Yes I know. Yugi has been saying that to me all of the time.* replied Atemu. By now Danny had literally lost it. Suddenly without warning Atemu could sense a very familiar presence. This caused Atemu to curse out loud in Egyptian. Atemu wasn't the only one who could sense it as Danny could feel it too. Without uttering a single word, the two teens switched forms. Danny had learned how to go ghost without uttering his usual catch phrase. Suddenly out of the corner of their eyes they could see a large dark blast heading their way. Both Danny and Atemu reacted in unison as Danny erected an ectoplasmic shield and Atemu had called forth Big Shield Gardna. The blast hit the group but they were well protected.

When the dust settled they could see Darkaiba ridding on top of his Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon.

"At last I have finally found you both. I will not allow you to escape this time as I will take your lives." snarled Darkaiba.

"Big Shield Gardna, guard the other two." commanded Atemu.

-Yes Lord Atemu.- replied the duel monster as he moved to protect Sam and Tucker. Danny moved summoning ectoplasmic blasts to his hand keeping Darkaiba busy. Darkaiba summoned forth La Jin Genie of the Lamp to protect him from Danny's attacks. Atemu moved summoning three cards monsters Jack's Knight, Queen's Knight, and King's Knight to attack the Blue Eye Ultimate Dragon.

"Ultimate Blue Eyes WHITE LIGHTING ATTACK!" shouted out Darkaiba.The attack destroyed all three of the knights. Danny moved grabbing a hold of Atemu as he used his powers to have them phase through the attack as Big Shield Gardna's shield kept holding protecting both Sam and Tucker.

*Damn it all... he is too strong!* replied Danny mentally.

*Just keep him busy Danny. We will be able to pull this off.* Atemu told him mentally. Danny and Atemu unphased as Danny made five clone copies of himself.

"Whatever you have planned, you best do it fast!" yelled out Danny as he and his clones used his ice powers to blast Darkaiba. Atemu summoned forth the duel armor as he called forth the Magician of Black Chaos. Atemu activated the power of the armor merging with the magician (see the Capsule Monsters Movie for what the armor looks like).

"CHAO SCEPTER BLAST ATTACK!" shouted out Atemu releasing a powerful blast. The blast destroyed both La Jin Genie of the Lamp as well as Darkaiba's Ultimate Blue Eyes.

"I am not done with you yet. Now come forth Blue Eyes Shining Dragon!" called out Darkaiba as a large Blue Eyes dragon that appeared to be glowing appeared by his masters side. "Now my Shining Dragon... SHINING NOVA!" called out Darkaiba as the dragon moved blasting both Danny and Atemu.

"MAGIC CYLINDERS!" shouted out Atemu as two cylinders appeared redirecting Darkaiba's attack back at him. Danny released a barrage of both ectoplasmic blasts and sonic wails at the dragon but it remained unharmed.

"Is that the best that you two have? MONSTER REBORN!" called out Darkaiba as he brought back his Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon. "This is the end for you both! Goodbye Atemu and Phantom!" snarled Darkaiba as he ordered his dragons to attack.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro