15- Danny's awakening

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author Notes: This is a crossover between Danny Phantom and Yu-Gi-Oh! I claim no rights or anything associated with these two series but the idea for the story is completely my own.

Key Guide: "regular speech", 'thinking to one's self', *mental speech*, -duel monster card speech-, bold=dark voices, italic=ghost speech, CAPS= shouting/yelling, (author notes), bold italic=dark ghostly voice

Fifteen - Danny's Awakening

As the two large dragon blasts seemed to fly heading straight for both Danny and Atemu, time seemed to slow down. Danny could see the ghostly image of the Dark Magician, the duel monster that belonged to both Atemu and Yugi move to protect his master from the blast. Danny could see his own duel monster card in the same ghostly image floating before him as if to protect Danny from the blast.

"Ghost Gardna?" Danny questioned weakly.

-Master Danny... It is time for you to awaken the powers that are given to you.- replied the Ghost Gardna. The duel monster moved becoming one with Danny. It almost felt like the ghost was trying to over shadow him. Danny screamed out in pain as it felt like his whole entire body was changing. A bright while light had engulfed Danny. Within the light Danny could see his once pale Caucasian skin become a pale light blue, the same color as every ghost he had ever encountered, the same color as when he became Dan Phantom (his evil future self). Danny's white hair became that of white fire much the same as his future evil self. Danny's costume also changed but it wasn't the same as his future self. The white collar of his costume branched out to the shoulders and down to a V shape as it stretched down to his waist. Twin black belts hung around his waist while his pants became white with a black strip ran down each side ending down to his knee high boots. A black ring topped his usual white boots. Danny's white gloves also had a black ring going through his white gloves as the palms of his gloves also became black while his fingers from the knuckle up was white. Once Danny's transformation was completed, Danny released a large blast of energy dispelling the white light that had engulfed him and destroying the two large blasts that were heading for him and Atemu. Both Tucker and Sam looked at Danny's new form in both awe and fear. Danny could feel Ghost Gardna's presence leave his body as the ghost teen began to take a long deep breath before releasing it at Darkaiba and his dragons. The ghostly wail seemed to hardly have any effect.

-Lord Atemu... you must summon those three. They are the only ones who can truly put an end to this.- stated the Magician of Black Chaos in the back of Atemu's mind.

*But in order to do that we should bring this to the shadow realm as their powers can literally destroy this world.* stated Yugi.

*It has to be done abiou. Danny... do you think you can hold them off?* Atemu stated mentally.

*I will try my best. But what about Sam and Tucker?* asked Danny.

*Don't worry... they will be well protected.* replied Atemu. Atemu called forth Dark Magician Girl, Magician's Valkyria, Sorcerer of Dark Magic, and Dark Magician. "Protect those two no matter what. Big Shield Gardna return!" commanded Atemu. The duel monsters did as their master commanded. Atemu called forth the shadow realm causing the shadows to erupt all around him closing everyone into the shadow realm. "Sam... Tucker... stay close to the magicians no matter what. They will protect you. Danny stay close to me. This is where things begin to get real!" replied Atemu.

"Challenging me to a shadow game Atemu. I won't loose this time." stated Darkaiba. Atemu began to laugh as his laughter sounded almost like an evil laughter coming from a villain. It sent chills up and down Danny's, Sam's, and Tucker's spine.

"So sorry to disappoint you Darkaiba but this will all end here and now. Come forth my three Egyptian gods Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra!"called out Atemu. The skies within the shadow realm began to darken as lightning clashed all around. The three gods began to descend causing Darkaiba's eyes to widen at the sight of the three Egyptian gods. The three gods roared loudly at the two dragons and Darkaiba.

"I will not allow you to defeat me. Go polymorph as I fuse my Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon with my Blue Eyes Shining Dragon to create the Ultimate Blue Eyes Shining Dragon (not an actual card but it sounds cool). Your Egyptian gods don't stand a chance. Now my Ultimate Blue Eyes Shining Dragon... NUTRON BLAST!" yelled out Darkaiba. Danny moved getting before Atemu as he resurrected a large ectoplasmic shield. Danny's shield held up against the blast.

*Atemu whatever you are going to do you best do it fast!* Danny yelled out mentally. Atemu called upon all the powers of the shadow realm to combine all three gods together giving Obelisk the Tormentor with infinite strength. Darkaiba's eyes widened even more. Before Atemu moved to attack Darkaiba summoned Sangi the Dark Clown to kidnap one of the humans possibly the girl.

-I will take the girl back to your lord and master to use at his own discretion.- stated Sangi as he had slipped past the guards that were protection Sam and Tucker.

"Now Obelisk the Tormentor show him the true test of strength. ULTIMATE FIST OF FAITH!" yelled out Atemu.

"Sangi now!" called out Darkaiba. The dark clown laughed as he grabbed Sam. The dark clown then bowed before vanishing in a puff of smoke.

"SAM!" cried out both Danny and Atemu in unison. Darkaiba laughed as the blast from Obelisk destroyed both Darkaiba and his dragon. Both Danny and Atemu let out a frustrated cry as Sam was now in the enemies hands.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro