9- time with friends

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author Notes: This is a crossover between Danny Phantom and Yu-Gi-Oh! I claim no rights or anything associated with these two series but the idea for the story is completely my own. All I ask if you read this story and like what you see that you leave me a comment and/or a review.

Key Guide: "regular speech", 'thinking to one's self', *mental speech*, -duel monster card speech-, bold=Atemu speaking, italic=ghost speech, CAPS=SHOUTING, (author notes), bold italic=dark ghostly voice

Nine - Time With Friends

The following day Yugi, Joey, Tristan, Tea, Danny, Tucker, Sam, Merik, Bakura, and even Seto all hung out together. Seto had managed to complete all of his business quicker than he had anticipated.

"I have to admit Seto has changed since I had last seen him. Its kind of scare to see him actually see him be nice. What brought about this change?" asked Yugi.

"Yugi do you remember when we all traveled back in time? To five thousand years in the past?" asked Seto.

"How could I forget?"

"Well I managed to see how I was back then as my older self talked to me and told me that if I don't change my ways, that we will come back and take control over me. He could sense and feel how I have pushed everyone away even my own little brother. Set told me that if I kept doing what I was going to alienate everyone close to me." replied Seto.

"So that brought about this change. It is actually nice not to have you challenge me to a duel every time you see me." replied Yugi.

"Yeah… it was strange to see this change in Seto as he offered for all of us to come along. He even apologized for how he treated us in the past." replied Joey.

"You make it sound like he was truly cold hearted." stated Danny.

"You could say that I actually was that way." replied Seto. Danny and Yugi could hear Atemu laughing mentally.

*It is about time that somebody talked some sense into him. Leave it to Set to smack some sense into his ancestor.* stated Atemu. Yugi also giggled at this fact.

"So what do we plan to do today?" asked Merik.

"Well there is an amusement park close by that we could go to." replied Bakura.

The whole entire gang headed to the tri-bro amusement park. Seto paid for everyone, there was some benefits to having a friend who is rich. The whole group was having some fun taking a break from everything. The amusement park held no candle to Kaiba Land but Seto was working on changing that as it would give him and the group an excuse to see their friend Yugi since he was living in America.

*Lets just hope that things remain ghost free for a little bit.* stated Danny mentally.

*I agree with you there Danny. If a ghost does pop up, I don't want to reveal to the others that I have come back. It is all ready bad enough that both Bakura and Merik know that I have returned.* stated Atemu.

*I have been meaning to ask you about that Atemu. How did those two know that you had returned and about that dark force?* asked Danny mentally.

*Remember what I had told you about them both possessing a millennium item. Evil spirits once existed with these two items. Bakura had the millennium ring which used to belong to his ancestor, the king of thieves and Merik had the millennium rod. The evil spirits contained within these items had taken control over Merik and Bakura until I had did a shadow battle against them and cleansed the spirits from these items. Because they were possessed by these spirits, they have an understanding and can also sense dark forces as well as shadow magic.* answered Atemu.

*I know that both Bakura and Merik won't say a word about this as they feel indebted to Atemu for saving their lives.* stated Yugi mentally.

The whole entire day went without a hitch as no ghosts came to bother them much to the relief of both Danny and Yugi. But the gang was going to have to cut their vacation short within America due to the fact that Seto received a phone call from his little brother Mokuba about some urgent business that came up back at Kaiba Corp. So before the gang returned back to Japan, Seto took everyone out to eat for dinner that way the group from Japan could say their good byes to Yugi. Joey, Tristan, and Tea were in tears as they hated to say good bye to their friend yet again.

"Man this just bites!" groaned Tristan.

"Hey its not Seto's fault that something came up and Mokuba can't handle it." stated Yugi.

"I though we would have be able to stay longer. It just feels that we only had just got together again after such a long time." stated Tea.

"Maybe things happen for a reason. We can't control it if these things do come up." stated Danny.

"Hey Yuge, you do plan to stay in touch right?" asked Joey.

"Of course Joey. You guys will always be my friends no matter what! Nothing will change that not after all we have been through together." replied Yugi. The old friends gathered together for one more final hug farewell before they left the restaurant. Yugi was a bit sad to see them go but he knew that no matter what he still had his loyal and true friends back home in Japan and also the new friends he had made in America. Now Yugi could focus on more pressing matters such as the dark force and putting a stop to this evil being.

Meanwhile within the ghost zone….. Vlad Masters a.k.a. (also known as) Plasmius had been stuck within the ghost zone since doing battle with Danny Fenton. Vlad could sense a very powerful and dark force within the ghost zone as it had attacked several ghosts feeding on their energy and essence. Vlad felt that he and this mysterious force had very similar goals in mind.

'Perhaps this could work out.' Vlad thought to himself as he flew off to where he could sense the dark and evil force.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro